Chat about anything thread

Chat about anything thread

I’ve been through it all, and want to give back a little as I can help with your life issues. I’ve been through it all and I’m now a successful 32 year old with almost $1 milli in my back (soon) house and car paid off and 3 businesses kicking along well.

AMA?

Attached: F699A749-50F7-4A98-9B6B-32ACD0C34923.jpg (1050x700, 162K)

can i have some money?

*bank
Off to a good start.
Luckily I have a secretary (who would put out I know) to proof read my shit.

Why are you lying on a Cambodian carpet forum?

Oh lawd. I have enough of my distant relatives hitting me up for their Gibbs me dat. Are you a nigger?

Lol
20 dollars and you will help me a lot op
My PayPal
[email protected]

Think what you want. It’s not hard to own a business in Australia let alone three. The tax write-offs are almost begging you to own a business. Not to mention almost all cash sales never happened if you know what I mean.

no, i was just predicting what the vast majority of the replies will be, and surprise surprise already a guy begging for money with a paypal

What these 3 businesses are about?
Sex shop?

Did you do $20 worth of work for me? Very little in life comes for free.
Post a link to something very interesting that I never knew and you will have earned it.

Lol I thought that was you. I even replied with some ‘work’ for the $20.
If I told you all 3, some user would ruin thread by finding my LinkedIn or whatever.
Newest business is importing some stuff from China that will possibly be illegal in Au soon.
Have one guy looking after that and so far clearing almost $12k per month on that one but it’s more of a hobby and surprised how well it’s doing already.

But I’m not here to brag, I just wanted to help some anons if they want any life advice. I’ve seen/done it all. Usually learn the hard way. ::

Well ok
If you buy something on Wish.com you can cancel the request one week later you'll earn your money back and still get what you bought

What kind of things are you importing that will be illegal?

Sounds like theft. I do not steal unless it’s from the tax department who are thieves themselves.
Do better user.

>$0? why??!!!?????

Attached: ee9qw0w1cyumq23757272000000.jpg (506x695, 33K)

Attached: 1513888592743.jpg (1481x1111, 619K)

Just heaps of replica somethings.
Some are plastic, bought for $0.89 and sold for $49.

It is not
Its the rules of wish.
If your package is already going to your country you will get what you bought and a refund.
Don't use so many times tho.

Lololololololol

Trips don’t lie. Expect $20 in the morning Au time.

But last beg post. I’m here to give answers.
Any questions? I have a few to give.

Ooh I could do that too
Replica of what?
How do you buy from China?

No more beg posts user. You want to do it, research a niche in the market and buy it low sell it high.
Jesus.