In Navy

>In Navy
>UA for 2-3 weeks
Should I go in and claim mental illness and just get kicked on an other than honorable
Or take the restrictions and pay reduction for prob 3 months or more

Attached: dancing-sailors.jpg (800x533, 54K)

Why would you mot want to be in the navy? it shows you are top tier capable!

Take restriction. Experience - had 30 days . Nbd. Made rank first time up every time and made 2nd class in under 3 years. Quit being a pussy your job isn't hard. It's the navy. Cmon

Set up an allotment for 90% of your pay to go to a different account, go back and take your lumps. The Navy can't touch any allotments, so you'll only end up losing 5% of your pay for however long.

Are you rated? Or are you an undesignated deck/air dept?

Btw Captcha just because a car is yellow doesn't make it a taxi

They will still take your money though. If you're lucky you can get brig time.

If you want you GI bill after you get out you can't have an ota discharge.

What is UA?

Why the fuck did you UA for that long? Shits not that hard man up

Oth*

Unauthorized absence

Unauthorized absence

He skipped work for 3 weeks and doesn't want to face the consequences

Why do you have an unauthorized absence from the navy? Did you just fuck off? Family emergency? Punishment? Sorry i dont know the navy very well.

Fuck op is in a big mess.

Why you do this?

He literally didn't show up for no reason, they have authorizations for all the normal shit to get off. He is just a dirtbag

Again- navy is not hard. Yo will never be asked to do something out of your ability. You WILL be asked to do some of the gayest most worthless time wasting tiring things if your life- but even deloyments are not long and shit gets better. Suck it up . Show up and humble yourself. Ota discharge will fuck your life up. Take the three months if it's even an option. Seriously.

Okay, just not showing up to work for 2 weeks isnt really acceptable, if he can fix it and still get his GI bill and pension or whatever he should.

Can you jusg be like, i was feeling depressed but i feel ij cam do better and want to remain jn the navy?

doubt it would be that easy,