Does Sup Forums like paramore?

does Sup Forums like paramore?

idk and idc

but i love em

yes, after laughter is patrician and pretty often mentioned here.

hayley lewdposters wya

cute frontwoman so yes

Don't start lewdposting. Please.

I don't listen to Paramore that often (Riot is very good), but Hayley's cover of "Nineteen" by Tegan and Sara is kino as fuck. They must love that version because the D.C. show they played Saturday sounded a lot like Hayley's cover.

Yes

Also... everybody talks about After Laughter but nobody talks about Brand New Eyes, come on is in a top 5 of best 2009 albums (which is not saying much cuz 2009 was an awful year in music)

taylor is cute

>tfw Hayley and Taylor will never be a couple

>wearing a band's shirt when you're in a band, trying to associate with that artist so you can attract its fanbase even though the artist has nothing to do with you or the music you make and probably you don't even like it

I stopped listening to them like 5 years ago but this new album that came out is incredible and can't stop listening again

i saw them play in houston in sep

venue sucked, but they were great

best hooks in pop

i like their body of work.

they're really good live

Wtf are you talking about teenage girls love the smiths

what about riot? that album is even better than brand new eyes.

Personally i like more Riot but...

1- Objectively BNE is better, specially in lyrics and guitar, in that album the band mature a lot, in Riot they still had their emo myspace era feelings (even if Riot is not emo)
2- BNE is more accesible in Sup Forums rather Riot, mainly cuz Sup Forums hates pop punk

bne isn't that accessible in the second half. riot is catchy from start to end.

they didn't become a new band on BNE same palette of music and style geuss Sup Forums isn't a monolith

The only band I never get tired of. Every album of theirs came out during a different point in my life and helped me through hard times so I have cemented sentimental value.

Also Not one album sucked, and maybe 4-5 songs across their entire discoigraphy do I not like. Her lyricism is literally genius - so raw and pastel at the same time and she manages to not fall into the boring emo trap.

In order of greatness:

Self-titled = Brand New Eyes
After Laughter = Riot = Singles Club
All We Know Is Falling

I did when I was a high school wanna-be goth into punk girls

and now it's over?

sucks donkey balls. its just ke$ha with different backround music. women can't make art

Nobody gives a fuck about your "womans are shit" thing little fag

bump

Is there any pics of Hailey (performing) without shoes, but wearing pantyhose? There must be at least one.

I used to when I was like 15

I think there's one pic on reddit