Explain to me why you are not inferior

We are not turkish rape babies because when a turk would rape a Greek woman and make her pregnant , when the baby was born , they would kill it.

Of course we are not white,Our achievements are not in your heritage.

->We are the best warriors , you guys literally suck
youtube.com/watch?v=KcW1hNyK3bM
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMFQIH3FgQ

->We were the only ones who helped the jews and hide them from the nazis
->We are the only country with completely open borders."Gods visit us disguised as strangers"-Homer
Of course these are values you are not meant to understand

In case if you are wondering why our situation now is so shit ->maxkeiser.com/2011/05/the-annexation-of-greece-has-been-in-the-works-for-awhile/

Aristotle descried Greeks as the ideal people , not to pale and not to dark

So guys pls ,explain to me , why you are not inferior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0UsxuneYVw
youtube.com/watch?v=NOfwcj4MEQg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=Z25ZfkN45G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

debts

pay debts.

>Slept with young boys

You're Muslim tier

>We were the only ones who helped the jews and hide them from the nazis
And this is a good thing because?

It is a good thing because we will be spared when the time comes

Greece is the nation equivalent to a guy who peaked early in life. All those good times as Byzantium and crusader for the Orthodox faith are behind you. Now you are struggling with debts and faltering under your own irrelevancy.

didnt you see the link with Kissinger? Its not our fault.

We hid 2k jews too

nordics got nothing except the last 200 years thats it, not all of them just few physicists and biologists that made discoveries.
my great grandmother father was from greece, from Ionia before ww1.

>We are not turkish rape babies because when a turk would rape a Greek woman and make her pregnant , when the baby was born , they would kill it.
Lol yes you are. Also, most of you inbred bastards make "muh master race" babies with your moms or sisters so the shitty turk gene receaved in the past will never dissapear from your shitty genepool.

>Of course we are not white,Our achievements are not in your heritage.
Yes. You invented pedophilia... way to go fuckweed!

>We are the best warriors , you guys literally suck
The ancient Greeks were good warriors but then you started fucking little boys and that warrior race was perished.

>->We were the only ones who helped the jews and hide them from the nazis
And what a favor you did to the rest f the world by doing so. You should have just let the naziz gass the kikes and the world would be a better place.

>We are the only country with completely open borders."Gods visit us disguised as strangers"-Homer
And this is why you shits have subhuman trash from all over the world, your self included.

>Of course these are values you are not meant to understand
Your values cant be understood

>In case if you are wondering why our situation is so bad...
There you go again, always blaiming some one else

>Aristotle descried Greeks as the ideal people , not to pale and not to dark
Aristoteles was a delusional fag, much like all the Greeks so it is only natural for him to say some shit like that

>So guys pls ,explain to me , why you are not inferior
At this point I am pretty sure that no explanation is needed. Only shits worse that you are the mudslimes, niggers and turkroaches

>Greeks desperately wanting to be relevant

When you can manage a country for 50 years without gibmedats, you can come back to us.

>inb4 it's the EU strangling us

The EU strangles all of its member states in favour of Germany and France. That's literally its only purpose.
You guys are the only ones who can't hack it.

>The Greeks were good warriors.
Greece resistance in ww2 with nothing but outdated weapons from ww1

Aristotle grave found in macedonia
youtube.com/watch?v=l0UsxuneYVw

youtube.com/watch?v=NOfwcj4MEQg

You mad that finnish and nordic women come every summer at our islands to enjoy Greek cock?Like the nazis who liked to drink Greek semen.

>We are not turkish rape babies
>not to pale and not to dark

Explain.

You are not White. You were a Turk colony for 500 years, and even before then ""greek" civilizarion moved to byzantium.

FYROM is REAL Macedonia

we wuz warriors n thinkers n shiet

turks are way darker

>We are the only country with completely open borders.

Yeah, about that.

Funny how your country was about to become a second balkan when your shores were swamped with 300k refugees while still begging Germany for more gibs.

Having completely open borders didn't seem like a good idea then, now did it?
Nor did it seem like a good idea a few weeks ago when people were still looting and rioting in Idomeni's makeshift camps and you were begging Europe to clean up your mess.
What makes it a good idea now?

Greece resistance 219 days.We still are warriors and thinkers and shit

In ww2 , the German stukas had special sirens and when they were diving the sirens would make loud noises to scare their enemies.Everyone was scared but the Greeks.When they heard the sirens they would come out from where they were hiding screaming and attacking the stukas.It is ilogical, thats what makes us great.All the others were scared to death but not us you see.Having open borders makes no sense but thats what makes us Great

>Degenerated dark turkroach breeds with a pale ass faggot = shitskin of some sort.
Yes, thats what you get when you mix up shit and puss.

They just have rich tans, a lot of people from any european ethnicity can get them. Scandinavians in particular tan richly to a deep golden brown and they are the most northern european and touted as the epitome of whiteness. Guy in the bottom right looks turkish though.

69 tells the truth

how can you people even compete

>We are not white
Yes you faggots are, we both belong to the Aryan family tree

>We are the best warriors , you guys literally suck

Which is why you had to wait for the Albanian minority to start and lead the war against the Ottoman Empire?

>We were the only ones who helped the jews and hide them from the nazis

We did the same, you can google it up. Not that it's something to be proud off, Jews deserve only death at this point.

>We are the only country with completely open borders."Gods visit us disguised as strangers"-Homer
Of course these are values you are not meant to understand
"Completely open borders are something good goys, our history proves that"

mrtav siptar dobar siptar

We dont need to, we have our own whores so we don't need yours. Would be easier to find one in Greece tho desu, expecially after the mismanagement that leaded into a country wide depression and made the few deacent greece women that were still left to start selling their pussys like the 99% of the greek bitches before them.

Some Albanians have almost 80% Greek blood in them.They were the Arvanites we were waiting for , not Albanians.

youre not rape babies cuz jews take their lineage from their mother.

Says the mongol rape baby

Ha një kar, Serb

>naziz gass the kikes

You forgot to censor kikes, man, be careful or you could go to jail.

>being euro in 2k16

Shut up moron.Stop being so jealus

What is it with the greeks and their odd fetish with rapebabies?

you have youw own heritage , it is just inferior in every way

bulgars are turks in denial
greeks are orthodox turks
no amount of "look we are not white we kill turkroaches please accept us as whites amirite guise plz" appeals will be answered
/thread

Of course they "had", Modern Greeks and Albania's are almost identical genetically, you can google that up. Arvanites were and will always be Albanian. If a Somali immigrant goes to Norway, still speaks his own language, still follows his tradition and refuses to assimilate, does that make him or his descendants Norwegian?

we should form a league with Spain and Portugal. Fuck Germany.

most Greeks dont want to becalled white

>/threading your reply

Literally hung yourself roach.

Greasy, hairy, lazy, useless Mediterranean shitskins

Everything is ok south greece...

It would be a much more worse situation if I would call the gassing of the kikes as a fraud bro.

Also, I really dont give a fuck any more. Let them try to control the +90% of us finns and sencor their "hate speech", our courts are already too crowded because of the rapefugees that came here last year.

they are not.Some albanians are up to 80% Greek but most of them are Slavic

I fucking love my people.Guys like him kicked your albino ass in ww2 and they will do it again and again if needed

Well im not the insecure fuckwad that makes threads about "muh greasy musterrace" every fucking single day. Us finns have nothing to proove.

Also, pay dept.

>censor

All these butthurt foreigners.
Μπράβο ΟΠ

We wuz attila the mongol n shiiet.

>Explain to me why you are not inferior

mongols generally have no heritage

>american
>race
because we made alot of them when we conquered the world, while you were busy making snow huts

Greeks are absolute swine.

Pay your fucking debts you mongrels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_exchange_between_Greece_and_Turkey
Greece took in 2 million Christian Turks which at the time made up 1/4 of the population of Greece. Greeks are essentially Christian Turks now.

Are you guys still pagan?
Do you know any real pagans?

wikipedia is not a trustable source

>modern Greek
>not just the exact same thing as a Turk

Nope , we are orthodox christian and Constatinople is our real capital

Are you saying that the population exchange didn't happen?

>Greece

This nigga gets it. We need to unite under a Khanate and protect ourselves from from degenerate "Euro-Atlantic values" and Arab invaders.

it did happen but the turks were isolated in some mountains and now are called Pomaks and their numer was smaller

>I am an American Citizen
>I am University Educated on a full academic scholarship
>I played NCCA Div. 1 for a year just for fun
>I will soon become a Military Officer in the greatest military in the world.
>My father served for 26 years; both as a SNCO and Officer
>My great-grandfather was kingsguard to King Victor Emmanuel II who unified Italy; he was among the most elite Cavalry soldiers in all of Europe.
>I am descended directly from Romans, of which were citizens of the greatest civilization the world has ever known

If genetic memory is to believed, I will also be highly successful as I have already started to become. I plan to ascend into aristocracy to guarantee further greatness from my children.

Still not a drop of Hellenic blood in you

Yes and the Anatolian Greeks mixed in with the Greek population.You don't live in Anatolia for a millennia from even before the fall of Byzantium and not have Turk blood.

>explain to me why you are not inferior
Don't have to...you just did it for us.

pls

Even today, the Greek nation is superior to others and the Greek people are the master race.

I see what you did there

What?

M8, It's true, but all Turks are intermixed as fuck with native population of Asia Minor. It's Turks who have the appearance of Greeks, not the other way around. Real Turkic people look like pic related.

exactly

This. Turks are mixed with all sorts- Arabic, Kurdish, Greek, some Anatolian (non-Hellenic), plus lots more. A lot of "Turks" are actually just Greeks who converted to Islam, speak Turkish and have some mixed DNA. Especially in the Pontic region.

>they would kill the baby

fuck no man my whole family is white af with blonde hair and colored eyes n shiet , on the other hand i completely agree with you about the mediterrenean masterrace

it is common knowledge in Greece that Turkish rapebabies were killed.Its not the other way around.Maybe Greek rapebabies were not killed thats why you have some mediterrenean blood.

my hometown is made of people who came from greece , I dont think every baby was killed , or maybe only the rape babies were killed

actually there is, lol. grandmother is part greek

But if rape babies are killed then how are you still alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z25ZfkN45G0
>greece
>white

Amen.

>"white"
>Any significance as a term outside associating barbarians with Greeks and Romans
Whether we are white or not is not to our credit. It is a term your ancestors created in order to bring some historical significance to the Germanics, your race. It has no meaning to us.

my race went from living in cow dung huts to being the most technoligically advanced, simply because of discipline and hard work. even today the greeks are as lazy and inefficient as niggers and the germanics are superior in all ways

Egyptians were not shitskins though.

That's because western Turks are mostly Greco-Phrygian blood. Greek-speaking converts with very little admixture with Arabs, Iranians and Turko-Mongols. There were also Greece Proper Muslims that were exiled there.

Unbrainwash yourselves, remove Kebab and Bulgar scum, and we can be good friends.

The industrial revolution was only possible because of the Renaissance, and the Renaissance was only possible because of the work the Greco-Roman civilisation put forth centuries back. Your being in the right place in the right time is hardly to your credit.

Besides, the only reason society was so backwards during the Mid Ages was because of the backward thinking Barbarians introduced to the west after their arrival.

The Greeks and the Romans messed up politically by dividing, which allowed you to enter the game in the first place. That doesn't change the inferiority of Germanics at all.

And they still aren't. Though it depends on whom you'll ask.

if germanics are superior than us then why did they suck so hard against us in ww2?Shouldnt they be able to defeat us like they did with the Slavs and not take 219 days to conquer a small country were the people had outdated weapons and picthforks??

pay denbts!

This is a cringe thread, right?
You guys don't actually feel pride for the work of a dead civilisation that happened to exist on the same rock as you, right?
You guys understand why we are in debt and are not blindingly blaming Merkel, right?

σχέδιο Κίσσινγkερ , άνοιξε τα μάτια σου!

>what is north epirus lol

Can't even get the meme right retards... And it is that a meme

Arvanites had already mixed with greeks way before the revolution happened arbry
alexander was albanian right?

>pic related
self hating jews

>fetish with rape babies
Rape babies were only brought up 3 times in this thread
2 times by you
are you a schizo or something

>when the baby was born , they would kill it.

So your whole 'claim to fame' is that you killed a whole bunch of babies?...rarely have I seen anybody so proudly take credit of infentiside like this...!

'Greeks gave the world the gift of homosexuality' is all I needed to know about you...

KYS leftist scum.

We are in debt because of commies like you, who have no sense of pride, no respect for heritage, and would rather suck the cock of other people to make their life easier than fight for sovereignty.

The EU may not have been a bad idea in principle, but what it turned into is something we don't belong in. We are our own people, and we shouldn't be told what to produce and what not to produce. We shouldn't be forced to send our brightest minds in other countries. We shouldn't be forced to adjust ourselves to others economic and social systems.

We are in a bad place because we got drifted into a union that killed our industry and deprived us of the control of our own nation.

The ancient Greeks were not the same race as the modern Greeks mate.

>We are the only country with completely open borders.
this good how

proofs