Guys, I've been blasted for two hours on 2cb now

Guys, I've been blasted for two hours on 2cb now.
I took an entire pill last time. What would happen if I took half a pill more?
>pic related

Attached: MlsrzS-VfO5ZxneRut4O0x6yrP4VQ4hF1rJnp5AOmlA.jpg (320x427, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/2cb/comments/4zp22b/has_anyone_ever_seen_these_purple_2cb/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ur dead kiddo
Also hook me up

This i my first time doing it. It's fucking amazing, holy shit

You'd have to give the specific dosage you took for us to advise you safely

Trusted dealer said there's 20mg 2CB in each pill

Fuck, the vendor I used from rejected my order without giving a reason. Hope you're having a good time OP and don't redose.

So I shouldn't redose?

You're already going to be high for at least 2-4 more hours. Wait longer to be certain you want to redose.

Maybe take a quarter of one or a half if you're coming down but dont take much more than that cos the dose response is very sensitive. Could end up overstimulated and uncomfortable as fuck.

Also what this guy said

Enjoy your trip. Don't forget to stay hydrated.

My mate took .5g of 2cb and he highly recommend it.

not really related but how often is too often with mdma
taken half pills every week for the last 2 months and not seen any side effects/comedowns but still get spangled bc im a skinny lightweight

how does it feel compared to lsd?

I've held on some 2CB for a year now, not sure if I want to take it. Does it get expired or something? I'm keepin it in my fridge

Actually kind a new to the drug scene. This is the first psychedelic

any new drugfags to 2cb its basically like lsd's little sister only its a lot more easier going and good for partying however it doesn't have as many intro prospective thoughts unlike lsd and on 20mg like OP its almost impossible to have a bad trip. 20mg of 2cb i would say is similar to 50-60ug of lsd but dont rely of that random guess of a dose i am only talking in terms of oev and headspace. Altogether 2cb I think is a refined version of mdma as it has no comedown and instead an afterglow as well as not causing gurns and can be taken weekly, the comeup is lovely and the trip itself is very pleasant. Any drug fags wanting to try something new I highly recommend 2cb as its a good psychedelic overall. However it doesn't quite have as many philosophical or en lighting effects like lsd or other traditional psychedelics.

Stop while you're alright dude, I did pills every one or two weeks for a year and it's left me with shit memory and anxiety as well as HPPD. Not worth it at all, 4 times a year at most.

2cb

It feels way weirder. More dissociative less of a body high. I describe as lsd with no emotion

>pills
>not powder

You can do 2

I found it pretty weak sauce at 24mg, not much tripping but a slight amount that came and went till it was over. Headspace was close to sober but gave me a nice mood boost with slight euphoria but mixed with k it became cartoonish and crazy

OOOh that's smart. Next time I'll do it with k. I found it pretty lackluster.

This is way too fucking often.
Your brain needs time to recover, so taking once every 3-4 months is recommended.

reddit.com/r/2cb/comments/4zp22b/has_anyone_ever_seen_these_purple_2cb/

You might experience nirvana itself at full speed kiddo.

You obvs didn't take this pic yourself m9

Nah, searced 2CB on google..

Yeah, k will bump it to the next level for sure. Just go slow and have a blast.

the 2c-x's have a steep dose/response curve. do you know how much is in each pill? anything over 30mg starts getting really trippy. back when i used psychedelics pretty regularly i would aim for 40mg doses on 2cb, but a lot of people i tripped with preferred lower 25-30mg doses. going up by 1/2 a pill is a safe bet.

in all, 2cb is a pretty safe substance assuming you tested it and thats what it really is.

2cb is an entactogen as well, so its kind of like rolling on a light dose of mdma with visuals... however its nothing like mixing lsd and mdma.

its a very relaxing loving kinda high, but if you are used to more heavy psychedelics and expecting it to be like that it will let you down in that regard. stil la SUPER fun drug.

mdma should be taken once every month and a half to two months due to it being an SRA. 2cb isnt so you can take it more often... i would advise against every week though. after a while it stops being quite as interesting. i would take 2c-e (a much more psychedelic phenethlamine once every 2 weeks and didnt have issues).

i wouldnt. it will extend it out some but not really make it more intense. save it for next time and take an extra 1/2 pill.