Why are Liberals getting so violent ever since Trump won?

Why are Liberals getting so violent ever since Trump won?

Attached: Antifa Alt Left extremists.jpg (651x749, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/16/us/trump-supporters-immigrant-beating/index.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/25/milo-yiannopoulos-event-shooting-couple-charged-seattle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Todd_mugging_hoax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Berkeley_protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute little fantasy narrative, user.
That 'poor oppressed conservative victim' card is not in a winning hand anymore, though.
Try harder to come up With something new.

The same reason conservatives got so violent after Obama won.

the propaganda board is this way

This

Why are you such a Russian bot?

Poor little fsb.
Fascism is on the rise and the idiots want it, keep stoking that fire and watch the world burn retard.

Because social justice doesn't need facts, just to be whipped into a frenzy by their news outlets

I don't think OP is trying to be a victim here, but you can assume whatever you choose.
Seemed like a simple question to me, so i'll try to give a simple answer, but of course it's just my opinion.
Obama was laying the foundation for a SJW culture since his election. On the surface, the morality and kindness of people post Obama election was met positively by nearly everyone.
However, it did not take long until the limits were being pushed, personal pronouns and gender fluidity and all this nonsense pushed conservatives further away, increasing the cultural divide in America. Clinton was a HUGE advocate for the trans movement, feminzais, there's even plenty of antifa footage where they praise Hitlary Clinton. She would have build upon Obamas foundation, solidifying her teeth into American culture, wiping out disobedience, the censoring issue would be EVEN worse...
Then came Trump.
The monkey wrench thrown into the gears of the White House.
His use of borderline vulgar language translated much louder than he anticipated during his campaign, and this shocked everyone, but Liberals took offense.
Trump has been microagressing the entire nation from their point of view.
Liberals think different from Conservatives in key ways, such as not 'believing' in borders because humans are ''totally free, man''.
They also desire equality of outcome rather equality of opportunity.
Trump wants everyone to work hard and try their best. He wants to give them that chance. Someone with the right work ethic will make themselves successful if they are smart enough. But not everyone is that smart, or that driven. That's why equality will never exist, because no two people are the same.

No we aren't playing fake victim that's you.We are just being realisitc.
What President before Trump recived so many death threats?Go ahead give me examples?

What's the death count so far?

Antifa =/= Liberals =/= Authoritarian Leftists

Hope that helps, baitOP

You write like an idiot.

very well written.
it's a load of trump fanboy revisionist history bullshit but it's very well written.

and you obviously drank all the breitbart alex jones kool-aid you could get your hands on.
go cry in the gatewaypundit.com comments section where people actually believe that nonsense.

and yet everyone that isn't a leftist is a Trump supporting fagbashing woman hating nazi

That would be the opinion of an unreasonable person

Ah, the oppressed straight white male

Yeah it's pathetic, but to be fair conservatives aren't only ones doing it. It seems like there's a contest going on about who's the most oppressed. The winner gets to feel super special.

>On the surface, the morality and kindness of people post Obama election was met positively by nearly everyone.
You have a very short memory. The tea party was formed as a reaction to someone with brownish skin being put in the white house. People lost their fucking shit when Obama was elected.

> borderline vulgar language
There's nothing borderline line about it. He's a crude as anyone on here.

>Liberals think different from Conservatives in key ways, such as not 'believing' in borders because humans are ''totally free, man''.
Holy stawman batman!

>They also desire equality of outcome rather equality of opportunity.
We'd take either, cause we have neither.

>Trump wants everyone to work hard and try their best.
And here we come to the ultimate bullshit. Trump wants to be a celebrity. He never wanted to be president, he hates the job. You're just spouting typical republican talking points and attributing them to Trump, who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself and his family.

Jimmy Carter

Yeah you shoulda’ seen all the tweets Lincoln got. Sad.

ITS NEVER BEEN EASIER TO SEND A DEATH THREAT YOU FUCKING SPASTIC; HES ON TWITTER!
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE SO SO STUPID IM ACTUALLY RAGING THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST.
ffs.

You're both assuming OP is conservative. There are more than 2 sets of political ideals. You're part of the problem.

>it's easy to do so it's not a big deal
Imagine coming up with an excuse like this with a straight face!

Correct!!

Conservatives dont play the victem game. If retards are calling conservatives and libertarians facsists then they probably dont even know what one is. And are just doing it because the main donator to their media outlets wants them to think that way.

go back to pol faggot cletus

It's very common.
You're with me or you're against me, no exceptions. Although skin color and religion can change that.

Haha this doesn't know the difference between an excuse and an explanation.

What does something being a ‘big deal’ have to do with a question about quantity?

You’re really not smart. Sad face.

you need to go back to leftypol if yoir going to be throwing around those buzzwords.

>!
It's time to stop posting

Is this legit a trump voter or am i getting fucking trolled?

>Conservatives dont play the victem game.
seriously have you been to Sup Forums or Fox or Breitbart or r/Conservative or even r/The_Donald in the past few years?!?!?
you are a mindless talking point drone.

Look at this autism.

because you hypocrite, the people you are refering to are not liberals

because anyone who's active is easy to manipulate.
Nobody knows everything at all times, and acting is the surest way of doing something retarded.

Pretty sure he's typing you fucking Autist

Attached: 1492025541648.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

Attached: 3A48EA6A-3762-4BCE-B058-2EC9F8EE7A22.jpg (600x450, 45K)

But its not true, there is more right wing motivated crime than left wing motivated crime. Fox fake news channel likes to brainwash you guys

Attached: Domestic_terrorism_incidents_by_type.jpg (738x383, 35K)

I dont go to reddit. And I am yet to see fox have the equivlant of a 2 minute hate on their stations.

The neo nazis on Sup Forums are not conservatives they are nazis. civics, economic stance, level of protectionism, and race relations being the biggest differeneces.

This is probably the most ironic thing I’ve ever seen (with my eyes) in my entire life.

Also

SAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEE FFFFAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGG

cnn.com/2016/05/16/us/trump-supporters-immigrant-beating/index.html
It’s both sides

Attached: 844E16B4-74FB-4D8A-91F5-395C4D63F132.jpg (960x626, 113K)

Theyve always been violent in numbers. Theyre just getting ballsy now too

yes because the right has always been so kind and loving. Remember those lynching dolls and retards demanding a birth certificate of obama? Lets not forgot about those white terrorists in the Bundy standoff... Wonderful folks.

And then there's this guy.

Are you saying that small numbers of people are representative of the majority?
It sounds like a very interesting point to make.

>The tea party was formed as a reaction to someone with brownish skin being put in the white house. People lost their fucking shit when Obama was elected.
conservatives werent happy that an america hating muslim was elected, but you didnt see us rioting and flinging shit everywhere.

Lmao Americans are so fucking retarded

Scary, how many people have the liberals killed so far?

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/25/milo-yiannopoulos-event-shooting-couple-charged-seattle

Yes we do

Go away, troll.
>Sage all replies.

>on Sup Forums are not conservatives
on this point, we can agree.
i would historically call myself 'conservative', but those idiots on Sup Forums (and elsewhere) have managed to successfully co-opt conservatism (and the GOP/Libertarians) at this point.
it appears that there's no going back from that corruption of ideologies.

>I am yet to see fox have the equivlant of a 2 minute hate
here i have to strongly disagree.
i actually watch Fox periodically and the level of hate/violence inspiring rhetoric has been off the charts for years.

Militant antifascist, Anarcho-Communist here: AMA

Attached: 1468055479441.png (2480x3508, 1.12M)

kekd.

Are you ever going to seek employment?

Well hell...

There was a democrat that shot up a republican softball game last year

And then that democrat in las vegas that decided to shoot up a country music concert

And that liberal guy that decided to shoot up a school in parkland a couple weeks ago

and thats just off the top of my head, user. I woould say lots.

yes i understand generalizing gets no where but it is telling that people like to just forget shit as if one side wasn't shitty to another. I wasn't a fan of BLM members dressing as KKK members at a Trump rally either. Or the retard in CT pretending to be a dem by spray painting a school to portray them as violent as this OP believes them to be.

I'm about to head to my full time job, actually.

Working on getting a second one.
Bills don't pay themselves.

Anyone interested in asking serious questions?

Attached: b00d1131cfcaed03887ac134332e2f6c0287c74fabf14622d0924feee7a55e74.jpg (1280x1024, 107K)

so you have a reddit account, big whoop.

Why do you lie about shit we can all easily look up?

>We'd take either, cause we have neither.
if you really think that it is no wonder why you're a moron.

We DO have equality of oppportunity, oh wait, we don't, because WOMEN have it better,

Have you ever seen how the educative system is clearly oriented towards girls and women, just look at statistics.

Women don't WANT to go to STEM fields, it's not sexual discrimination, the total opposite, women have a higher acceptance rate of STEM fields .

At first your post seemed to be bait, but who the fuck knows, with the average normie not knowing what a fucking galaxy is im not surprised

>And then that democrat in las vegas that decided to shoot up a country music concert
>And that liberal guy that decided to shoot up a school in parkland a couple weeks ago

"When 'our guy' does it just keep saying that it was actually a liberal, democrat member of antifa over & over accompanied with some truepundit headline shoops & fake pics...., works every time"

Why do you deny shit that everyone can easily look up?

What funny about this is the guy yelling "I'm not a fascist!" should have a swastika armband and a rebel flag t shirt.

The difference now is people who unironically hate woman and minorities claim that they aren't sexist and racist. it's retarded

Parkland guy has a picture with a MAGA hat, baseball shooter didn't kill anybody, and Vegas wasn't politically motivated.
Only a retarded soyboy cuck would think "hurr durr must b da liburuls"

>when a muslim does it, it's not a real muslim
>when a white guy does it, it's a republican nazi
Gets me every tiem

Do you have any evidence to support the idea that liberals are becoming more violent?

Jeezus.
It's one of the "Vegas shooter was actually a secret muslim" Sup Forumstard refugees in the flesh.
(ProTip: That's a completely retarded assertion & no it doesn't "make you think".)
Just don't procreate, okay??

Well obviously liberals aren't the ones who are getting more violent because liberals support the status quo.

I'm just curious as to why people seem to. Think liberals are the left and why antifascism is the modern day Salem.

Also, that reddit meme is dead.
All you're doing is trying to shut down the conversation.

Attached: 3baafcd0acfbcb94fe423f30e0f06bfdcc4d79711f2b0238415f0b134b97d564.png (500x500, 83K)

I never said anything about a vegas shooter, you drew that conclusion.
I was adding to your list of "when we're responsible, we're held responsible and that's not nice"

Neat graphic. Except it's in no way factual. They gathered data and excluded ones based on mental illnesses and not entirely politically motivated. Look at there fucking methodology you autist

Even there definitions were well there is only three terms for left and about 8 for right. Which don't include antifa

They further limited their criteria to terrorist activities which only include fire bombs, explosives, and mass shooting. Kinda leaves alot open for interpretation when they say they dropped 50% of their data.

We use the loose umbrella term “left wing” to refer to a broad range of ideologies, including animal rights, environmental and anti-racist extremists. We use the umbrella term “right wing” to encompass militia movements, as well as white supremacist, anti-government, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant and anti-abortion extremists, including radical Christians.

Their own shit. Drink all the koolaid you want. If you don't look at the facts of both sides and come up with your own opinion you are the problem. Stop believing everything you are told. Fucking research

>cnn

>tea party was formed as a reaction to someone with brownish skin being put in the white house.

The tea party was around before Obama got elected.

Try again.

Come on dude, you're not that stupid.
Over 13000 thousand people are murdered by firearms every year, and that's only counting gun murders. Obviously some of the killers are gonna be democrats.

I mean people who where killed in name of liberalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

"The movement began following Barack Obama's first presidential inauguration (in January 2009) when his administration announced plans to bail out certain home mortgage holders through the bankrupt homeowners. "

Try again.
Idiot.

In Chicago, they literally dragged a guy out of his car and beat him simply because he was driving around with a Trump sticker on his car. WTF?

You dun goofed

>Holy stawman batman!
>strawmans himself

Hey remember the berkeley 'protests' where liberals rioted in order to prevent a homosexual guy from holding a speech?

> i know it's true cuz i saw it on an image on Sup Forums

Imagine if it was the other way around what outrage there would be in media

where's the rioting?

And then there's this poor woman who were attacked by rabid Obama supporters. They even carved a backwards B on her cheek.

Attached: article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311[1].jpg (468x311, 20K)

see:

No?

the video was on the news and youtube

Of course, a backwards B it makes perfect sense

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Todd_mugging_hoax

you missed a whole lot of triggering. fun times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Berkeley_protests
It does make sense that it wouldnt look backwards as she was doing it to herself in a mirror

>I don't like your data, so wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Remember when Trump teen supporter was tortured and abused on live Facebook by BLM in Chicago too?

Attached: Trump-Teen-victim.jpg (640x425, 37K)

>I can't shill my false narrative wahhh
lol

They weren't liberals though, they were left wing extremists. Seem like you don't remember it to well either.

There were lots of outrage in the media you goddamn crybaby.

Remember when you made up a completely different story out of thin air about an image than what actually happened in reality too?

>They weren't liberals though, they were left wing extremists
Is there really that much of a difference between liberals and 'extreme' liberals?

Pepperidge farm remembers

Attached: 1569450756572.png (1276x886, 664K)

Go to Sup Forums

See a lot of fascists.

Enjoy your conservativeness pool of shit

no wonder those damned liberals are pushing so hard for meaningful gun control

by all means, keep fighting it then, conservatives
protect your right to get shot