I'm sad guys. How should I kms?

I'm sad guys. How should I kms?

Attached: 19cl2x.jpg (353x352, 13K)

Optional: Anyone have a good way to cheer me up?

I like the idea of assisted suicide by cop

I don't really HATE cops. Sorry

By fighting the Turkish invaders in Afrin and Manbij of course

Any real ones?

talk to some about your problems like find a friend on discord

Attached: 1520054525951.jpg (900x877, 206K)

that sounds even lonelier than he is now.

I feel like I shouldn't bother friends with my problems. I want a real way out. Like jumping off something high.

Touch the neutral first, then live. Done.

Hydrogen Peroxide, Or if you want be on the news, go to like new york and jump off some high building..

eh do drugs then

I always thought a heroin overdose would be the best way to go out. Even if you start choking on your own vomit, you’ll be too blissed out to notice or even care.

Hanging. If you really want to. Its crazy how quickly you go black. Poof and nothingness. It will be a bad death though, you go deep purple nearly black in the face before you die and you thrash about. When you suffer brain damage your hands will rise and tuck in under your chin like a baby.

I was lucky to survive. I still think about it regularly.

Tuck like a fetus or?

Yep. There's some special name for it. Its a signal your brain is being destroyed by oxygen deprivation. Some people get it when they suffer traumatic concussions. You start bucking as well. It will look like weird dancing with your hands spazzing. Thats if the drop doesn't break your neck. When your cut down you will agonal breath for 15 mintues, it sounds like snoring. This is the famous death rattle but you are just dead meat at this stage.

OP here, are you happy now? Do you still think about commiting suicide again?

Again OP, why did you want to commit suicide?

No not really happy. Your mind wants out but your body doesn't. Its been a bad couple months but I can get through it I think. Its mainly I don't want to hurt my parents.

Yeah I have the same feeling... Don't want to hurt my parents. I'm going for a ride now and calling for suicide hotline. Let's see what happens.

Just got tired really. Its banal as that. Thought of how much effort everything took. Was messing around edging myself every couple of days. Seeing how far I could get. Thought of what if I just let it a bit longer.

I wake up later... I don't want to go into detail but I'm lucky to be alive. You will go out like a light switch. Waking up I couldn't speak English for 20 minutes it sounded like gibberish but I could understand it fine. I really hope I'm not brain damaged but I probably was mildly at least.

How should you "Kiss My Sister"? Just ask her?

Not being able to commit suicide 'good' and hurting my parents is why I'm still here probably.

Try some Ketamine. I tried low does and it helped with my depression for a couple months. I also tried Mushrooms but they dissociate me too much. Ketamine is very hard to find though.

Yeah that's also something. I have 0,0 connections in the drugsworld. So I guess that's out of the question.

darkweb as long as you buy personal amounts and don't go near any fucked up pedo shit the government won't notice/care

Ok so where do I go then? I do have tor but no idea what to do with it...

I'm can't tell you much you cant easily find on google. Law people watch these threads for Cheese Pizza. Everything is on google but use tailsOs with usb drive and PGP everything.

Somethings you have to find ROUTES to TRADE

yung sad niggas

Be my friend

Do heroin or some shit that might kill you like swimming with sharks

How?

Any Gaming platform

What is your steam name?

nahhhh
you are just bored