Wow this actress was fucking garbage

Wow this actress was fucking garbage.

So, she got you aroused? I mean honestly, I noticed she was cute, sexy, and didn't think much more beyond that, but you actually got pissed about her?
WTF is wrong with you?

Better actress that Dolores or the old milf bitch

THIS

not op but
>that fucking face
i don't have a problem with the acting though

it was a dull cliché part to act, so yeah, but she still was shit at it

you take that back about Hector, he isn't garbage

So, we have different opinions, and you think I give a fuck about yours why, exactly?

she ruined every scene she was in

all the female characters on this show are absolute trash for some reason.

Nobody expects you to give a fuck. People just post what they think. That's the kind of place Sup Forums is.

tfw she's going to be Valkyrie and Thor's love interest in the new movie

Than dolores? Now i know you are retarded.

She's going to be killed off by Ford and replaced soon. He wants to control the Board, Engineering, and Management.

Then he'll start killing the influential guests and replacing them. Arnold tried to stop him and got replaced himself.

Understood. I just wanted to make user realize that an indifferent opinion is meaningless to me without explanation.

This is what happens when you cast based on race and gender.

>implying she isn't already a host
Ford found out from Bernard that Theresa was smuggling out data, then got host black board lady to come in and confirm Theresa was plotting against him

Don't talk shit bout my Delores
Masku sumthin.

Dolores is actually a great actress. Old Mill bitch is weak as fuck though and black board lady was aweful.

15:57

>But the gods,
>...
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>they require a BLOOD sacrifice.

Yeah she was pretty bad. Nice ass though, which is probably why she was hired

Is Dolores is bad actress a meme or something? I find her perfectly adequate. I bet if it was MEW you'd be creaming your pants with praise and yet they're on the same exact level.

id give her my cum sacrifice

Someone post her naked butt. Really made me think

>she will never tie me up and ride me while punching me in the face

Fuck

yfw you found out she's a host

yes its a meme. it's Sup Forums user

I want to fuck Delores in the ass

but poop comes out of there

>and replaced soon
Remember Sylvester telling Maeve that she's engineered to be unable to leave the park down to her skin?

We haven't gotten much info yet but the hosts probably CAN'T leave the park for reasons having in part to do with how they're powered.

Also, one malfunction leading to a freeze and the jig is fucking up.

She's a robot son she don't need to poop

I wish they didn't make her spontaneously swear. It only makes her appear awkward instead of a """strong""" character

Then why does she have a butt for?

If you want to get ahead in American business do you really have to act all immoral and Machiavellian like the black jaord member, Ford, or Logan?

poop doesn't matter if you love her

Board* member

The robots probably have a poop reserve that only releases if they get a sick fuck guest who is into that.

lol she was wallace's cunty girlfriend in veronica mars

Mask away, friendo.

you don't necessarily have to, but it often helps

I wanted to smash her fucking smug face.

>We REALLY need to address this poop issue, Arnold. The board is really cracking down on all of this unnecessary extravagance!

>Like I said... I built... ALLL.... of this...

>I'm afraid our guest has grown poopy, bernard... Perhaps you can help her with this.

>...no!

>Then let stink... what poops may come

>this is how female writers envision when they create a power fantasy

Dolores is waifu tier so shut your stupid faggot face up. Swiss Miss is fucking excellent tho its easy to be thrown by the accent as it kinda fucks with english line delivery, i've found
She wasn't great but she didn't shit the bed
frog-harlot is meh, woke black woman is fucking excellent does some great face acting. lesbfu got disappeared but she's fun to watch. i like scenes she's in. nothing outstanding or too stinky yet.

Arnold was never real. He died when he was young. The young cabin version hints at this- had polio or someshit(legs covered in blanket, never gets up). He made Arnold. He built ALLLLLL of this. Why he retired him? Idk. Maybe felt guilty or something. We'll see.

of course she is. disney's gotta get those interracial romances on screen.

For fuckin

Too soon.

Might be the worst I've seen on HBO

She was OK. Admit it you just hate niggers.