Let's name our favorite movies of all time

Mine is Her. I fucking love this movie. The writing, the performances, the cinematography. It's all so perfect, and so real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how could you enjoy it when the main character is a pathetic sack a shit

There can only be one.

>I like this movie. I like how three of the things that are in movies were. Superlative.

guy looks like leonard from tbbt with a stache

what's with the blatant homosexuality on Sup Forums lately

it sucks

I just like how magical and wholesome it is

Just a pleasant and well meaning movie

It's relateable.

I can't even watch this film anymore because it brings back memories and feels.

Probably not favorite but the most impactful was End of Evangelion.I don't know if it counts since there is a 26 episode build up for it.

I literally am Llewyn Davis

Lead me to arthouse cinema.

Who would win in a Sup Forums fight between Philip seymour hoffman and Joaquin Pheonix?

Her is good, great even. Best of all time though? I'm a bit surprised, with decades to choose from, your favourite is so new. I suppose there is something to be said for perfection of the art form over time.
Mine is Chinatown.
Incendies is a close second.
I love incest.

essential numale core

Hoffman in his prime would destroy Joaquin

>born and raised in Los Angeles
>go watch Her
>scene where he takes the Metro rail directly to the beach
>mfw the rail wont be half way to the beach until 2027

Gotta agree here man, it's an all encompassing experience.

joaquin would fuck hoffman's ass and kill him with aids

Pic related, the ULTIMATE pleb filter

This movie is what got me through my worst depression. The first time I watched it I cried a whole afternoon. The narration alone is pure fucking poetry.

I loved it too, the subtle little things making the future look so realistic without hitting you over the head with it.

I'm also heavily thinking about getting a tattoo from the scene above. That part where he realizes the beauty on the world around him is amazingly beautiful and partly what made me realize that life was worth living.

This was such a fucking shitty cartoon to me. Holy fuck, I hated this. What did you like about it?

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

the simpleness of it all and the relatableness despite being freaking stick figures. I think it's the most accurate representation I've ever seen about depression and honestly it served as a catharsis for me to move my life forward. I've never been more devastated that that night the 8th of November 2013; had it not been for this movie I would've probably killed myself that night.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

Snatch

Great actors, great soundtrack, great laughs, some feels, a bit of action, Guy Ritchie at his best

Mine is Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Directors Cut ™. I fucking love this movie. The writing, the performances, the cinematography. It's all so perfect, and so real.

>tattoo
lmao go do that fucking retard kek