What are your thoughts on this shooting? Did the guy deserve to die for not listening to her...

What are your thoughts on this shooting? Did the guy deserve to die for not listening to her? She said she feared for her life. Justified shooting?

Attached: nigganigganigga.png (1080x612, 943K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/13/oklahoma-da-s-office-releases-video-bail-officer-fatally-shooting-client.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit, forgot the link to the news story

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/13/oklahoma-da-s-office-releases-video-bail-officer-fatally-shooting-client.html

bump

Attached: 1520705546445.jpg (1208x1320, 159K)

Watched the video. That's murder, plain and simple. And she isn't a cop, so she has nobody to threaten a jury for her.

Oh shit, nvm. Saw she got a pussy pass.

Yea, she had no reason to shoot that guy. Pussy pass was real on this one. She also probably knew people in the court system that got her out. She walked over, opened the drawer with the gun and fired. If she didn't do that he'd have escaped out the window and just been caught by police. Not even saying the guy wasn't bad but shit.

she didn't look very scared to me. seems like she just wanted to kill the guy, got mad for not listening to her. was very calm afterwards.

bumping with guns

Attached: selfdefense.jpg (960x758, 73K)

Attached: handsupmf.jpg (535x800, 178K)

Jesus, that's terrible. That's clearly murder, there's no way just walking up to your gun drawer and shooting somebody who's walking away from you unarmed is self defense.

I just watched the video- this bitch cold blooded killed him. He wasn't going for the gun, she can be seen pulling the gun out of drawer and just shooting him. She introduced the gun into the situation as he was clearly leaving. Jury should should be tried for conspiracy- they fucking let her get away with murder, plain and simple.

I agree

Attached: datass.jpg (500x750, 95K)

Who gives a shit?One less whiskey tango criminal. Good job, lady.

Attached: B0B71C95-D9C4-4516-BF46-8F3717B65977.jpg (400x250, 26K)

man, I thought this thread with have more replies

It's murder.
She can say she was afraid for her life. But at the end of the day she shot an unarmed man trying run away.

Needlessly escalating the situation and applying more force than was necessary. She should have at least gotten manslaughter. I really don't understand the jury's take on this, unless the DA went for something retarded like Murder 1 when it clearly was spontaneous rather than premeditated.

she gets away with murder because "muh guns" and "muh freedoms"

i mean if she killed someone unlawfully she is a criminal

she should be, but she was found not guilty. She had to have connections I think.

Attached: 1520856345666.jpg (1920x1200, 455K)

im literally scared to go to america because im afraid someone will just shoot me and say i was trying to kill them or run away or something and they will get away with it

pretty sure she acted outside of her authority

Women shouldn’t have authority.
Fucking cold blooded murder justified by a bullshit “badge of authority” that any idiot can qualify for

so what if she were a man? what then? was she still wrong for shooting him?

I dont think has much authority, just go arrest someone to skips out on their bond. The bond industry needs more regulation, they just let people like dog the bounty under bs go on, but with guns.

Attached: colombia.jpg (500x684, 93K)

Andy Sixx clogged his throat

Attached: 1519125595994.jpg (822x996, 88K)

I dont think she has*

If the victim ain't black

Nobody reacts

true, but this should be on CNN, why isn't it? This bitch should be in prison IMO

uh but lots of people are reacting

That'll only happen if the shooter is a bitch

Or if the shooter is a police officer and you're black

its all over the news lol

more like "if you get killed by a gun, then AMERICA FUCK YEAH"

Holy shit how did she get away with this? The claim that he went for a gun is bullshit, the gun was hidden is a drawer. She calmly pulled it out and shot him in the back.

dude i cant believe its even possible in the first place

in my country no one ever even gets shot

is it? I'm not the guy you replied to, but I haven't seen it anywhere. That's why I made this thread, to get it out there. I figured there would be more reactions.

I hope one day the only content on Sup Forums is log posting

yeah dude ive seen it all over the internet

i saw the vid on fox news this morning

"Muh guns" only applys to people with a concealed carry permit. She doesnt have one.

oh shit. I was actually busy at work this morning until not long ago, I just saw it.

Not from America either so its not very normal here either
Usually hunting accidents or low key terrorists smugling guns over the borders

im only 20 but ive never heard of anyone i know getting shot in my country ever (im from finland)

Good. If you’re that retarded we don’t want you in America. We have enough retards. Most of the gun deaths are suicide, then gang violence, then police killing criminals lawfully. Very few people die like this. Very few. Most of the time it occurs it’s all over the news to push an agenda.

If you come to America avoid black areas and you’re pretty much guaranteed to not be shot. EU countries have far less black people than us and black people are 50% of our murderer so. But if you’re from the EU chances are you’ll seen be more violent than the USA thanks to you cucking yourselfed with bringing in millions of worthless born-to-be criminals/leeches.

Attached: trump.jpg (853x1280, 277K)

Meh. She is a murderer. But truthfully if I caught someone in my home and they were climbing out the window they are getting lead in their back no matter if there is a threat or not.

dude where i live no one i know has ever even been shot or been to jail

I think the "went for the gun" happened off camera. After she levels the gun at the guy, her arms and the gun are off-camera. I think the story is that he was struggling getting out of the window (again, off camera) and "went for" the gun as she was pointing it at him. All of which we couldn't see in the video and dead men tell no tales.

i mean you have to kinda see his point

from an outsider perspective america must seem pretty fucked up, just from the media coverage alone

that's a different situation though.

It also helps to not act like a nigger if that's common behavior in your country.

Espppeeccciiially if it's a nigger. And x2 if it's a young nigger

Not sure if troll or just completely retarded

EU countries more violent than the US

yeah right

Yeah I agree, just saying tho

One less amerillurd
Thanks ol lady.

i am fucking furious about this! he was havig a nice conversation with the boy about ford vs chevy, she closed the door, he wanted to leave, that cold blooded bitch shot him to death, and then casually said "yes, i did." the boy is in tears. that cunt just calmly says "call 911"

>was she still wrong for shooting him?
was she wrong for shooting a guy who wasn't threatening and was just trying to leave? yes.

kinda focusing on the wrong thing here buddy

WOMEN!
amirite guys?

dude if people can just lie about what you were doing before they kill you, it doesn't matter what you were acting like before you were killed

I wonder if he hates his mom now?

murder, but who cares - all trump voters

she was involved in the 'law enforcement' industry
they get a free pass like cops.

>I know exactly what happened off camera
kill yourself. I'm not saying that her story isn't bullshit, I'm just saying in court you can't prove he didn't.

>The state medical examiner reportedly said the bullet entered Williams’ lower back and exited his upper chest, which is consistent with being shot while bending out a window.
>not guilt on all charges

Male civil rights movement when?

Attached: 1505647402756.png (760x1495, 225K)

>male civil rights movement

this is what conservatives actually believe

>and they were climbing out the window they are getting lead in their back no matter if there is a threat or not.

enjoy your prison

Yes. Her actions make her guilty.
Army fag here. Women are trigger happy and fucking unstable.
It’s 10x worse when they are given the illusion of authority over others

want to be a criminal ? get murdered you fucks hahaha

yeah he totally deserved it, he overused his white male privilege.

normal citizens should have the right to kill criminals without consequence

Dubs truth

the autopsy said that he was shot in the back as he was climbing out the window. How could he be trying to take her gun and trying to get out of the window at the same time?

>he tried to grab my gun
Proceeds to take gun out of drawer while he's offcamera and shoots him in the back

10/10 would impregnate

i dont really see the importance of her being female

the patriarchy

Attached: thicc.jpg (1280x1920, 657K)

It's pretty obvious that he was nowhere near the gun and that he was out of the frame because he was running away. ME said he was shot in the back.

Reminded me of that dashcam clip of that officer blasting that guy after crashing, cop didnt look like he was in any danger and the guy was just climbing out of his wrecked car...

>avoid black areas

the lady who shot the guy was white

calm down chanty binx

Okay..? No one I know has either. 96% white area. Hasn’t been a murder here for almost 30 years and lots of gun owners here. Now if you go 45 minutes to Camden New Jersey where the blacks run free... that’s a different story. But they stay in their shitvilles and kill each other only. Our “gun” problem is really a black/gang problem. It’s clear that those with around 83 IQ are prone to be criminals and seeing as blacks are 85 IQ that leaves a lot of room for criminality compared to whites.

My point is if you come to America go to white areas aka the nice areas. It’s really no more violent then any other first world country if you don’t include suicide (since we kill ourselves with guns more than most countries) and blacks.

What country are you from?

Watch the video, he tried the door. She blocked him.
He went for the window.. she pulls gun out of the drawer AFTER HE PASSED IT
He didn’t even know there was a gun there.
He showed zero aggression

Typical naive conservative response

Lady cops are crazy. It applies

You would if in the situation the guy was stomping her ass to death and she shot him, it would be "oh the poor woman was defending herself" you're garbage

She shot an unarmed man AND reduced her own son to a crybaby.
Matriarchy hurts

but she isn't black and she isn't in a gang

He sure as hell won’t be pissing her off anymore

the sad part is the kid saw the whole murder take place, he knows the guy never even looked at the drawer and just tried to run away like a trapped mouse. He has to lvie with the knowledge now, GG

>being this mad

did they find a gun on him? why did she think she was "about to get shot?"

>this is what conservatives actually believe
>conservatives
Uhh... what? It's liberals who're always going on about combating biases in the judicial system. Being a conservatives means that you're fine with the way things are; it's pretty much the definition. Is it just that you're liberal and you're really uncomfortable with the idea of a male civil rights movement, so you think it must be a conservative thing?

Can you not fucking read lmao

I don't live in a faggot liberal state like you cuck. Make my day

She identifies as a black crip you racist piece of shit

If someone was pointing a gun at me I'd go for it to. If she was that terrified of him she should have opened the door and told him to leave, or she could have left and locked the door while calling the police.

How am I mad? I was just pointing out someones hypocrisy but sure I'm mad

why do you hate women so much?

>the autopsy said that he was shot in the back
Ah, OK. Then disregard, I suck cocks.
I doubt that office is that large. Probably only a couple of feet between the backside of the desk and the window. But also, see above.

in America where something happens has a lot to do with it as well. If this had happened in a northeast state she would probably have been convicted of manslaughter or something even though it was clearly 2cnd degree murder.

I never said white non-gang members can’t kill people, I’m telling you the statistics of the matter. I’m sure there’s been a white non-gang member woman murderer in your country that doesn’t mean the country has a gun problem...

how did he go for it though, trying to get out the window? she pulled it and basted right away. in his back, out his chest.

He was ignoring her, it's like rape. Authority rape so it was self defence.