Nigger hate thread

In memorial of one of my friends getting killed in his driveway by some nigger, please post any negative shit about niggers you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxcarolina.com/story/32147314/deputies-investigation-underway-after-victim-dies-in-simpsonville-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=A4Th5MhletY
youtube.com/watch?v=zy4kwm7CinM
youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA
youtube.com/watch?v=SCGTXS3OoMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE
WUZ
HOKAGANGZ

I've never liked black people. I've even had a few decent black friends but I still never really liked them. I think it's from years of growing up in a black community and seeing how they are. It's made me racist as fuck.

Story time?

Nothing really to tell. From what the police know so far is basically is he was ambushed at his own home. No one knows why as of know.
foxcarolina.com/story/32147314/deputies-investigation-underway-after-victim-dies-in-simpsonville-shooting

Obviously from your lack of multiculturalism and not giving enough bonuses to minorities is why you forced these unfortunate beings to liberate your friend from his white privilege.

F

How do you know it was a nigger, then? Or are you just hoping it was one?

Im sure it was a nigger. The area he stayed in was honestly kind of sketchy

Check that shit out, senpai.

Condolences, no offense, but that's not really evidence. There's a likelihood, that should not be substituted for positivity.

>How do you know it was a nigger, then?
Just watch the news link for an update. Really how often is it not a nigger? Unless drugs, or a cheating wife and life insurance are involved of course

OP IS THE KILLER CALLING IT NOW

Check it, once again.

OP's link doesn't say what race the assailant was, which is why I questioned him--but that should tell us something in itself, considering how the media has been handling dindus for the past year.

Christ...

Okay, OP, I haven't contributed yet, so here is a black man rekking niggerdom.

Lil Nigga Gifted A Heart Transplant Dies In A Crash Evading Police! Where R The Cries Of Racism Now? - YouTube youtube.com/watch?v=A4Th5MhletY

Black Queens Dies Getting Butt Injections Made Of Super Glue & Cotton Balls! #TheDNAFiles - YouTube youtube.com/watch?v=zy4kwm7CinM

Why Do Evil, Racist Whites Seem To Treat You Better Than The Blacks Who Call Them That? - YouTube youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA

Racist Whites Buy Black Coon A Car After Seeing Him Walk 21 Miles To Work Each Day! - YouTube youtube.com/watch?v=SCGTXS3OoMM

Off by one. Would have been epic.

Pic related to thread.

Blacks take all the white women

With arms like that, I doubt anyone is crying over the loss.

God, I fucking hate niggers. BUMP

Hear me out, the women that like black men can be purged. Something like 80% of blacks are poor fatherless. That's fucking insane. But like most women that have jungle fever are not attractive and the ones that are well fuck we couldn't do anything.

The lil nigga gifted with a heart transplant.

Why is she kissing a monkey?

tiny penis bitch who would never actually call ANY black person nigger to their face detected.

fuck off idiot.

Decent gets tho.

btw baby in pic is more of a Latika than a Lataunda.

She is actually obese malaybro.

We were both off by one, but by golly, I done did it again.

was that a fucking dog? lmao dang nogs

I thought so too at first, but no. Why a stroller? Look closer...

A FUCKING CHILD

>niggers in Naruto
>not the Uchiha

>tfw this next post will not be get

okay fuck off with that shit

get

Bitches getting UCHIHA'D

Nice.

No perspective whatsoever.

RIP thread of great gots

thnx OP

pissing myelf laughing, shit lmao