It's official. Rick is a cuck. Judith is Shane's daughter. Rick BTFO

It's official. Rick is a cuck. Judith is Shane's daughter. Rick BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJrQ67Uu0No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Murder suicide

>LOOK MICHONNE I'VE KNOWN THIS ENTIRE TIME I'VE BEEN RAISING MY WIFE'S DAUGHTER,
>THAT'S WHY I'M LETTING THIS ALPHA MALE SHOVE HIS DICK DOWN MY THROAT AND THANKING HIM FOR IT! I WANNA LIVE!
What did he mean by this?

It's sad how adament fags were that Show Rick wasn't a cuck. It's brutally obvious this whole time that part of the setting is raising your best friend's kid who boned your wife. It adds to the struggle, yet for years showfags told me UH UH UH ITS AMBIGUOUS! Thinks for a second you queers. Think from a writer's perspective.

Rick doesn't even know for sure though. What a defeatist cuck attitude.

>the negan effect

>TFW you will never see this rick again.
youtube.com/watch?v=mJrQ67Uu0No

>that feel when we have to wait until season 152 to see Rick kill neegan

did people really deny this

I haven't come to any TWD threads or watched this show in years but it was so obvious. What was their reasoning? They didn't really think that Rick could've gotten her pregnant?

MASK

No one actually thought that retard

I'm getting two conflicting reports here, and one of them is from a retard that seems like he's getting defensive

I don't know what to think here senpai

I hope this isn't a thing in the comics officially as well now

Judith is dead in the comics

I know. I just hope they leave it ambiguous and Kirkman doesn't say it's the same in an interview or something.

In the comic the daughter was one of the first to die in the prison attack

When you are a father and you see your daughter growing up and getting bigger then she starts wearing tight little shorts in the house and you get hard seeing her tight little ass,the best news you can get is that she isn't your daughter.

anyone got a stream site for season 7 ep 4 ( the one that streamed tonight )

Baby Judith: *rubs head* lemmeask you sumtin rik

I stopped watching that shit
How did they find out?

>shaneposting brought Shane up in this episode.

I stopped after season 1, did this show become a fucking soap opera?

Pretty sure Kirkman said it was Shane's baby somewhere in one of his Letter Hacks.

>itt: people thing TWD is about zombie survival

Idiots.

>but it has zombies in!!
Yeah and House had sick people in but it wasn't about medicine, dickhead.

No wonder you don't enjoy shit. Even this easymode viewing is puzzling to you.

Try Teletubbies instead. Tubby custard.

>it's an user thinks he's clever for noticing that TWD is about the characters and not the zombies episode

Kek

His son's sister

lol

did rick take a paternity test recently or something?

>Judith
Time skip to Judith as the second coming of Shane adventures when? Old man CORRAL can feature.

If Judith is Shane's daughter, does that mean she is a Zambie?

Wait, people didn't automatically assume it was Shane's from the get go?
If it was Rick's it would've cheapened that sex scene.

I never understood this. Not in real life, not in stories, or films or whatevers.

Why would you raise a child that wasn't your own?

I'm not strictly talking about cases like Rick's, where you're unsure at first who's the father, but have grown to care for it as if it was your own, but just in general, where you knowingly take in another man's child to raise as your own. A child that your partner gave birth to.

Cuckoldry's a helluva drug.

It's a art.

10/10