Has Sup Forums seen this movie? Really underknown great movie from 2013...

Has Sup Forums seen this movie? Really underknown great movie from 2013. I watched it last night and I can't stop thinking about it.

Brie Larson is incredible

It's one of my favorite movies of all time. Pure kino.

Does anyone know what kind of job the adults have? I think I'm interested in that kind of work.

google "group home jobs"

>tfw you spent the entire movie torn over who was the bigger waifu between Brie and the cunny

yes love it.

Is it as good as the first 11 Short Terms?

the cunny?

Supervisors for at-risk teenagers. At least that's what Wikipedia says.

how new are you

Heard about this site on reddit, decided I'd check it out. Don't really like it so far.

i know it's slang for vagina but i don't know how that relates to a character

My bad. I meant Kaitlyn Dever's character. She was 15 when the movie was filmed. I thought she was a bit younger.

I felt too emotionally attached to her to think sexually. Maybe I won't fit in on Sup Forums

it is really a great movie. I used to think brie was great after this and room, but her hillary shilling has cause me to drop he as of late.

nice movie though still

very good movie. easily could've been really bad

Of course I'd be a loving boyfriend into husband for her. And I'd be emotionally there for her and help her get over as much of the damage her father inflicted on her. The purest intentions through and through.

Yeah, she's a total cutie. Re: her politics: what do you expect from an actress finally breaking out.

My first exposure to her was in Community and she was cute af. Fell in love.

fo sho. even with the same script, a mediocre director and mediocre actors could have been it look like a hallmark movie.

She was my waifu first. BACK OFF!

Oh yeah totally the purest intentions

Probably my best film of the decade t b h

That kind of work looks exhausting. I really need to rewatch this movie.

Great movie but Brie Larson has the same physical appearance that makes me hate Anna Paquin. I feel bad but I can't stand looking at them or watching them in roles.

Don't care. Still mai waifu desu.