>tfw want to buy this album

But I don't own a device capable of playing CDs fml

Why tho?

I'm enjoying it more on each listen and feel like I want to own it.
Digital ownership means nothing and I already have the FLAC rip so it wouldn't even sound better.

Is it actually good?

Unironically good.

Out of ten?

I bought the digital the day it came out just because I didn't want to wait for it to be on streaming and I'm actually really happy I did

It seems like most people around the internet (particularly RYM) are hating it, but I really like it. Easily top 3 or top 5 pop album of the year for me.

8/10, but i'm not the person you replied to

8 or 9. Definitely 9 if I can pretend End Game doesn't exist but you can just skip it.

Just get the CD anyway. Taylor needs to pay for loads of food so she can get fat for us.

a strong zero, if I am being generous.

This is genuinely one of the worst releases this year. Where on red Taylor seemed to be creating the pop sound that others would emulate, on reputation its the exact opposite. Max Martin's production on this album is derivative, it sounds just like any other pop-hip hop song we've heard in the past few years. Taylor's soulless sing-rapping also just detracts from the album. This album is as bad as Kesha's Rainbow from this year. I give it a 3/10

You can get garbage for free user

3/10 MAX. Being generous

das it mane.

I'll still listen to a few tracks later and come back here to shit on it tho.

Who agrees Dancikg with our hands tied is the best track?

Igbore typo I'm a phone poster

>>>
whoa whoa whoa there buddy hold on new years day??

I'm pretty sure nobody is gonna claim it's red level once the dust and hype settles but I enjoy it way more than 1989

Love it.

To be honest, I've had no ability to choose my favorite. At some moment since the album release I've thougth

Ready for it
Delicate
LWYMMD
Gorgeous
Getaway car
Dancing With Our hands Tied
This is why we can't have nice things
call it what you want

were all the best tracks

Fair enough. My goal is not to get people to not like it, but express that I dislike it and why.

Whoa that's pretty radical for this board. It also helped that look what you made me do and call it what you want were awful so my expectations were lowered

You think that was her plan all along? Release terrible songs as singles, so people lower their expectations, so they are "pleasantly surprised" when the album is better than the singles?

It definitely worked for me

You fell for the guerilla marketing my man try not to do it again

not at all. Look what you made me do isn't a good song to listen to but the music video is god tier and the persona building is perfect. The other two seemed to be average cuts from the album but look what you made me do was the most effective release i've seen probably ever

It was mostly the first single that I had an issue with

I agree (except the music video is great like i said) but it was a great move from a PR standpoint. That one might be the closest to "intentionally bad" but the whole release was used to stir up ungodly amounts of press good or bad.

6 or 7
still aoty

RATITITITITITITATUH

holy fucking reddit shills.

GO THE FUCK AWAY

What's a reddit?

>Look What You Made Me Do on Youtube is at 722 million views
>Swish, Swish only about 300 million

You lose, Katy. Go home.

This is so wrong.

Dress
So it goes
King of my heart

Are the top 3 and they're not even on this list. Dress is the style of Reputation.

i admire your dedication to this meme

she shouldn't have gone with the JUST hair style

$15
The songs grow on you. I feel like she is talking directly to me. :)

Why did she release all the worst songs on the album as singles?

They’re Sup Forums shills. They all convinced themselves in their shared psychosis that Taylor Swift is a white supremacist.

No. She lurks and posts here. I talked to her the other day. I won't reveal who she is though.

I do show dedication, but this is no meme my friend. This is pure passion.

probably a low 7 for me, once the hype has died down people will accept it ranks around the middle of her discog
i quite liked end game, the part that's like
>big reputation, big reputation, ooh you and me we got big reputations
sounds cool as fuck
delicate all day every day desu

Dress is great desu

I start every morning by listening through the whole album while eating breakfast and stretching. Almost like having a gf

I like talking to her on here.... sucks though. I'll probably never get to meet her.

>tfw she will never appear in your country
will just have to buy some cheap plane tickets next time she has a european tour I guess

I'm in the US. She lurks and posts on Sup Forums. I know of one board she posts on.

Yeah but I'm not :(

Where are you?

>I know of one board she posts on
which one? is it still b?

No. I'm sure she is on many. I'm not going to tell though. It's our secret. ;-)

Helsinki. Realistically she might visit Stockholm which wouldn't be too bad but plane tickets to Germany are pretty cheap too, less than 100 euros.

Sounds like a good deal.

Yeah and I'd get them for "free" since I have an airline credit card.

Well there you go. Make it happen, captain.

I will as soon as she announces the tour, I don't know how well the last EU tour did (she's pretty much an oddity here) but I saw some compilation video on youtube and the arenas were full at least.

>I don't own a device capable of playing CDs fml

You don't own a computer?

i went to see her on her last EU tour and the arena i went to (about 21000 capacity) was pretty much sold out

she sold out all her European shows but I feel like she undersells herself with her European and Asian tours and could be performing 3x as many shows in both continents.

I don't believe there isn't enough demand for her to play in Spain or Portugal or Italy or any Nordic country.

i remember when her 'uk tour' of red consisted of 2 dates in london that i couldnt go to because its on the other side of the country and they were on school nights

You sound pretty low T if you're that afraid to miss ONE day of school.

how was 3rd grade?

yeah, that's why he sounds low t... that...

i wasnt afraid! mummy wouldnt let me :(

What a meanie

Sup Forums get out

Come on anons, where there's will there's a way
I went from Poland to London for 1989 Tour, round-trip by Ryanair costed me around 50 EUR + additional 10 GBP for the airport shuttle. You can find a good hostel for 15 GBP if you need to sleep overnight. Anyways, everything else summed up was cheaper than the concert ticket itself

How much was the ticket? Was it akward standing among 14 year old girls?

65 GBP iirc
Not really, actually it was a festival and all the 14-year-old girls were camping for the front rows from the early morning(Taylor's gig was at 20)
When I came there in the afternoon I was surrounded by older folks

I went to a miley cyrus concert back when she was hannah montana. It was awkward. But more like 50% 8-14 year olds and the other half being their parents. It worked out though because I got shit seats but a mom asked if i would trade seats so she could sit with her daughter and i took the deal. It was better seating.

out of interest how old were you at the time?

girl recommended me to listen to this album cuz she loves it. it's good?

Pitchfork completely ether'd this hoe. Not even going to pirate it

kek

if you have the patience for pop music it’s worth your time

every track is an ear worm, some of the best in her catalogue. even the shit tracks are better than everything on the radio.

i do like pop music. just not girly music lol. will give it a listen

can you hook me up with a link to stream it?

Chill, Scaruffi

Second for this, anybody got a link to stream? No luck on the usual suspects

I was the same as you user. I got the leak when it was first posted here because I couldn't resist the temptation. Then I saw the CD in store and just wanted to have it.

I ended up getting it, putting it on my computer and then giving it to my brother. The CD comes with a priority access code for tickets, which I kept. If you want to go to her concert and not have to pay extra for second-hand tickets, it's definitely worth it on its own.

Do it OP

14 maybe 13

Taylor Swift? Faaaaggot

they don't even give you an optical drive nowadays? fuck that.

Sometimes it's nice to hear a woman singing than just a man rambling on with his toughguy bullshit. Plus, chicks dig it. It's a shagin wagon.

I built this computer 2.5 years ago and honestly it's the first time I have need for one
(and seeing as how I already have the FLAC it's not like I NEED it)

The download link has been posted a gazillion times, why do you need to stream it?

There’s no way in hell I would ever download anything posted on this website

Hell, you're lucky if you get USB-a ports.