I just smoked clay like substance (dark grey, not unlike this picture) and Im getting real high

I just smoked clay like substance (dark grey, not unlike this picture) and Im getting real high.

The guy i got it from said its "weed substitute" that he uses becues he has regular drug tests at his work.

The high I have is a lot like weed, very giggly, slightly more euphoric. I smoke weed often and have high tolerance for it and this floored my with half a spliff.

Anyone has any guess to what this might be? Its very clay like, no smell, very drak gray (maybe slight green/brown tinge).

Attached: clay.jpg (850x597, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingdrugs.org/what-is-in-soap-bar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its probably brick cyanide, you’ll be dead in minutes.

sounds like hash bro. They make fake hash that is mixed with spice to.

hash for sure

Thanks for the answer. Dumb question, wouldnt weed tolerance make me a bit tolerant to hash? I smoke weed daily and need large quantites to get high. Isnt hash THC based too?

do you have a picture

nigga you too dumb already, stop smoking

Sounds like hash from description but hash still has THC so your guy would still fail drug tests

weed substitute lol who ever heard of such a thing, just smoke you some fresh flower nig

Yes, unfortunately very small amount left so..

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.png (750x1000, 757K)

That's like bubble hash with some sort of cutting agent in it that makes you high

Maybe like Salvia or Wild Dagga.

thats fuckin hash lmao

shitty hash at that, but idk the usual quality that you russians get

Its soap dude. Not real soap, but hash mixed with plastic to bulk it up. I can tell from the colour. You're getting high but your lungs are slowly filling with plastic fumes that will clog them up and make it impossible to absorb oxygen.

Attached: nigaonahill.jpg (960x927, 106K)

Its hash.

They sift the thc crystals off of weed and press it tightly into a block.

You basically smoked only pure trichomes from sifted buds without the plant matter.

youre stupid for smoking shit you dont know about. I bet if I asked you to smell my finger, you'd do it.

You know, THC is in trichomes. They test for THC... so it wouldn't be a substitute now would it?

hash all day, your friend must be some kind of dumb ass

Okay, one more dumb question then. Wouldnt it smell like weed?

This smells like tobacco i mixed it with and maybe slightly "plasticky". Nothing like weed whatso ever,

Kolko para?

hash or krokodil. hopefully hash

talkingdrugs.org/what-is-in-soap-bar

Besplatno :)

Almost definitely some hash that's maybe been mixed with some kind of filler. Most likely it's harmless, but there's a small - although not negligible - chance that it's harmful to smoke.

What does the smoke taste like? Is it a much more flowery buttery and savoury taste than weed? Are there any other notable tastes than what I described?

>who. the fuck are those!!!?

Attached: faqrqdqvjhj21z3757850000000.jpg (506x797, 43K)

some kind of bootleg hash made from K2/spice?

>The guy i got it from said its "weed substitute" that he uses becues he has regular drug tests at his work.
>it's hash

you people are fucking stupid

This.

pretty sure you have hash

Yes, that taste description is pretty accurate, it smells like tobaco but tastes nothing like it.

My friend smokes it regularly and he works at drug packaging company so hopefully he wouldnt smoke something harmful.

Also how would hash avoid weed test?

More than likely some sort of hash consistency material mixed with synthetic cannabinoids