pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states
youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
youtube.com/watch?v=KyRJHAZVED4
cagop.org/national-delegation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memes?

This is awoovement!

Laugh at Sanders supporters now

You guys will suffer the same state on a grander stage

I was hoping for my state to drive Trump to 1237.
I'll still vote but now I don't feel special

>A FUCKING CORAL

Trump will die in our lifetime.

Well, you're gonna help him break the record for most GOP primary votes, that's something to look up to.

What did Bill say about Sanders earlier that made Bernouts so butthurt? I missed it and can't find a video.

>wake up
>tfw trump is once again the top topic on google news and facebook

EVERY.FUCKING.DAY

>1 more day until the last great shitstorm before the conventions

I AM HYPE AS FUCK

Fuck off Rubio, no one likes you now

How old is Trump, he acts like a 3 year old.

Hah! I got one of your....well I think shes a delegate....doesn't matter! She is team CRUZ now!

He said they would " be toast"

I'm starting to doubt that, every day my belief that the Captain America will surface during the trump presidency, and with that, he will get a genetic treatment that turns him into a real life Uncle Sam, embodying american values, kept alive by the dream, and the spirit.

At least he's not a violent pissdrunk leperchaun like you

blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states

>The only downside I can see to the new approach is that it is likely to trigger a race war in the United States. And I would be a top-ten assassination target in that scenario because once you define Trump as Hitler, you also give citizens moral permission to kill him. And obviously it would be okay to kill anyone who actively supports a genocidal dictator, including anyone who wrote about his persuasion skills in positive terms. (I’m called an “apologist” on Twitter, or sometimes just Joseph Goebbels).

>So I’ve decided to endorse Hillary Clinton for President, for my personal safety. Trump supporters don’t have any bad feelings about patriotic Americans such as myself, so I’ll be safe from that crowd. But Clinton supporters have convinced me – and here I am being 100% serious – that my safety is at risk if I am seen as supportive of Trump. So I’m taking the safe way out and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.

>As I have often said, I have no psychic powers and I don’t know which candidate would be the best president. But I do know which outcome is most likely to get me killed by my fellow citizens. So for safety reason, I’m on team Clinton.

He literally says 'race war'.

I know, he's pretty energetic and youthful for a 69-year-old.

What's the last shitstorm before the convention lads?

I thought we were in a prepared comparative lull until the DNC riots at their convention and Trump puts on the show of a lifetime.

IF IF IF IF IF IF

>youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M

youtube.com/watch?v=KyRJHAZVED4

More like 2, gotta wait until Wednesday to see the full effect since it's all Cali

Aniki! WAKE UP!

Marco really is the boss of the gym.

There are five elections on Tuesday, not that they mean anything.

That's it? What a bunch of pussies.

"I swear to God I am fine. I am not dying. I absolutely am in perfect health"

What the fuck kind of fiction did you just cast at me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tea party, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret meeting with the establishment, and I have over 300 confirmed endorsements. I am trained in speech repetition and I’m the top first term senator in the entire US congress. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this campaign, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Twitter? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Jew donors and your taxes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your campaign. You’re fucking dead, Trump. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debating, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GOP establishment and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dispelled, kiddo

Get back in your potato field mick

I need an answer and I'm not leaving until I get it

Is this a girl or not?

WE FIGHT TO THE VERY END

Nice. Thanks, man.

why are we up so late

It will mean a lot of Bernie wins California

there could be riots at the Dem convention.

Do you get all the delegates in CA if you win the state?

100%
There's no doubt.

Yes, ignore trapfags.

we need trump, we need meme magic to be great again!

I work the graveyard shift. Its not glamorus, but its the right time to shitpost around the other countries

Yes, I do.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you sniveling coward? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret courts on immigration, and I have over 300 confirmed filibusterers. I am trained in rat warfare and I’m the top liar in the entire US senate. You are nothing to me but just another delegate. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, coward. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of right wing pundits across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Donald. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lie to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bible in hand. Not only am I extensively trained in debates, but I have access to the entire bank account of Goldman Sachs and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thief. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you sniveling coward. I will make sure the one true conservative gets the nomination at the second ballot. You’re fucking dead, Donald.

>Is this a girl or not?
im inclined to say yes it is a girl. else the most feminine looking boy ever

NO SURRENDER, KEK WILLS IT!

lol

>falling for the meme

Me too buddy, me too
>mfw posts my oc
have another one friend

cagop.org/national-delegation/
>How does the winner-take-all primary work?

>California’s primary is a winner-take-all system by Congressional District. The Presidential candidate who wins any given Congressional District will receive all 3 delegate appointments for that district. In addition, 10 at large delegates are awarded to the presidential candidate receiving the largest number of votes statewide.

that picture just killed me

>girl or boy
Don't care either way.

/r/ing the video of Trump with flashes from the debates (Rand: His visceral response to...) and then clips of him walking around like a badass in the 80's

Don't be a gross faggot, user.

You are hereby admonished.

How the fuck is this puto Trump not believe the Hispanic judge is not a real American?

Build the wall

He is part of La Raza, he is a traitor and should be shot

5/10
Try again.

this one is from Sup Forums i've never seen it before in Sup Forums

Nah.

yeah not gay or anything but I'd suck a cute girl's dick if she had one

>11
Oh... okay.

M A G A
A
G
A

Some of your favorite moments so far?

This one comes to mind

>Cruz paints Trumps wife as a immodest whore while campaigning in Utah
>Trump retweets a picture of Heidi looking ugly in comparison to his wife
>Cruz waiting for this moment, leaps in like a white knight on steroids and good boy points
>"TRUMP YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HEIDI, YOU SNIVELING COWARD"

I still get a hearty kek out of it.

based Pedro

BUILD THE WALL
MAKE IT TALL
PROTECT US ALL

I really like rare Teds, have any to trade?

>99
You are forgiven, just don't make me take your coat

qtp2t

Checked

that was the only one everything is trump.

wheres the youtube video of her?

>that flip phone

straight G

Been away for a few days.

Hows it looking for Trump lads?

Should we root for Bernie to win or Hillary?

If it was a Sanders of Clinton supporter though, you better God damn believe on the soul of sweet, sweet Trump you better believe the same tranny would most definitely be a tranny though.

In an effort to cleanse myself of shame, please accept this gift /Trump gen/.

Ah, thats alright. I don't blame you.

I just like vintage election memes.

Brilliant move, the blessed bastard.

Every time the media claims something and then the so called "oppressed and offended" come out and say that the media is lying.

Trump made me realize, anyone with enough effort and resources can change tan entire country, not due to political connections, but because we, the people, rally behind strong individuals who resonate with us.

Same thing with Farage.

It's okay when spics do it

At this point what difference does it make?

Nice find.

slark?

>green eyes and blonde hair
is there anything more god tier?

God, I love Dildobert's writing style. Its so idiosyncratic.

Bernie is the victim of a vicious media. The only way to defeat our opponents is to demonstrate our passion. I've already donated $150, and this latest attack has motivated me to sell my Pokemon card collection in order to make another donation. I'm so glad that I found that Charizard in a booster pack as a child. I never traded it because I knew its fire was destined to Bern far brighter than ever imagined.

Serious question lads. With all this shit swirling around Clintons for decades, what is stopping them from pulling 2000 Florida in some of the states this fall?

I don't know how it got so bad so quickly, but if the msm frames something as bad, my knee-jerk reaction now is to think it's probably good.

t. worked in Journalism for a long time.

>dat 'I hope Sup Forums is watching me' eyes

Would Trump's main be Dark Seer?

Who got it?

So. California and a host of other states vote Tuesday. Bernie will likely bow out and we will witness Reddit tears.

But until then, we have a whole day. Is anything major happening tomorrow?

Trump winning in landslides. Gotta get the knockout blow!

>Not reading the meltdown right now.

Bernie was caught trying to rig the election today mate.

ACTUALLY that's not the norm for the entire wall with Guatemala, the border is mostly highly selvatic, only a small area near the pacific ocean has no dense vegetation, main roads have very well armed posts, and surveillance surrounding 3 to 5 kms, but beyond that there is no surveillance because the jungle is so dense, and riddled with jaguars and snakes that it's deemed too dangerous to even patrol.

But yeah we have a very strong and militarized border with Guatemala and Belize, and it's hypocrisy of the highest order that we feel offended with the one with the US.

Need source.

If a war started before the elections, do they still carry on or postpone them?