Liberals and Gun Control

So what will you do when Hillary gets elected, and riding on a monumental wave of ignorance, starts signing gun control legislatoin left and right?

>registration of firearms owners
>"assault weapons" bans
>25% sales tax on all firearm sales
>confiscation of all magazines that hold more than 30 rounds
>etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvafKSJ1ls
youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
www2.law.ucla.edu/volokh/beararms/statecon.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably be conscripted to fight for the new texas republic in the second civil war.

You're going to become EU 2.0 when this man hating, feminist cunt gets elected.

Why are there Americans voting for her?

>confiscation

Top lel. Literally not possible.

I suggest you guys just get the fuck out of the country if that happens because concentration camps are next. There isn't anywhere else in the West left to run to. I suggest Asia or Eastern Europe. I'm leaving for Japan next year. If there's some kind of resistance good luck to you but there's nothing left in Canada worth fighting for for me so I'm out.

start practicing long range marksmanship.

I imagine that, with some dedication, we could retake parts of south africa

our response should be something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvafKSJ1ls

help some accidents come to fruition

>mfw 3-5 scotus justices in her pocket, one right at the door after inauguration to replace scalia

Running away and avoidance is how all western countries got in this mess in the first place.

It might be time soon to put the 2nd amendment to use.

I definitely want to try this.
I'm slowly seeing what's wrong with gun control, I have been thinking about what I am supposed to do when the government no longer acts in favour of the people and when there is no exit clause to the situation like there is now.

I feel that violence is the only option and I have only a few kitchen knifes to protect myself if shit really hits the fan.

Yes, fight back

Stock up or save money for it in the mean time

>banning clips that hold more than 30 shells
why would they do that?

If they come to my house and try to take a damn thing I will shoot until they stop coming or I'm dead. I don't want to live in a tyrant's America.

>starts signing gun control legislatoin left and right?

The Republicans control both houses of Congress. Even if they lose the Senate, which they probably will, they will still hold the House of Representatives.

What does this mean? Another eight years of lame duck presidential disappointment.

Pure Coincidence
youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs

Who is Behind Gun Control in US congress and senate?

1. Emanuel Celler (Ashkenazi Jew)
2. Howard M. Metzenbaum (Ashkenazi Jew)
3. Carl M. Levin (Ashkenazi Jew)
4. Thomas P. Tom Lantos (Ashkenazi Jew)
5. Arlen Specter (Ashkenazi Jew)
6. Charles E. Chuck Schumer (Ashkenazi Jew)
7. Frank R. Lautenberg (Ashkenazi Jew)
8. Barbara L. Boxer (Ashkenazi Jew)
9. Herbert H. Herb Kohl (Ashkenazi Jew)
10.Dianne G. Feinstein (Ashkenazi Jew)
11.Jerrold L. Nadler (Ashkenazi Jew)
12.Steven R. Steve Rothman (Ashkenazi Jew)

Once a government disarms the population, they can do whatever they want. The population has no way to stop them. You can vote, but they can pack the ballets, control the media, even do fraudulent vote counts to control the vote. So, what can the people really do about it? Nothing.

Pretty sure you could own guns if you're willing to through the administrative hassle for it

California is doing it with 10+ round mags

>Video not available in your country.

DONT
BECOME
US

>>confiscation of all magazines that hold more than 30 rounds
>30 rnds
>not high capacity assault clips

try 5.. 10 if you're very lucky.

don't forget about the scotus though
no doubt local gun control legislation is going to skyrocket, knowing the DC vs Heller might be overturned since scalia kicked the bucket

i can only find ranges out to 200 yards in my area. thats like nothing, especially with a decent scope but im sure i could find a place for longer ranges if i felt the need to.

Yeah, I'm really bothered by all the paperwork and bureaucracy you have to go through.
And then it's also going to take a lot of time and effort.

I'm sad to say but its pretty much over for you guys, western Europe is fucked, you gave up those rights its irreversible, hence why American gun owners as numerous as we are, are probably the only thing preventing our own government and probably the EU from acting with impunity.

The best scenario you guys can hope for is a coup or revolution that spread's, other than that your talking viscous urban fighting, the Muslims will be better armed for that and more numerous, they have connections. Your governments will never allow you to be effectively armed again, trust me when i say its all in the name of power.

2 words for that
Black people

>Your governments will never allow you to be effectively armed again

I own a perfectly legally 5,56 semi auto rifle and a 45 ACP handgun. You just have to do paperwork and have patience

>Gun death
You do know it's concentrated in all major blacks and spics areas ?

>don't forget about the scotus though

It will be a lost cause, that is true.

>no doubt local gun control legislation is going to skyrocket

Most states have gun rights enshrined in their own state constitutions. So, no, it is not going to skyrocket locally.

Here is a link to the specific gun rights of each state constitution, or at least some of them:

>www2.law.ucla.edu/volokh/beararms/statecon.htm

>Florida: (a) The right of the people to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves and of the lawful authority of the state shall not be infringed

>Delaware: A person has the right to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and State, and for hunting and recreational use.

>Maine: Every citizen has a right to keep and bear arms and this right shall never be questioned.

>Michigan: Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state.

>Missouri: That the right of every citizen to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property, or when lawfully summoned in aid of the civil power, shall not be questioned

>New Hampshire: All persons have the right to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves, their families, their property and the state.

State constitutions would keep the rights intact, mostly, and a Republican Congress would keep out federal gun control legislation. It would not be as terrible as people make it sound. The backlash from an unfavorable ruling would also spark massive pro-gun movements to amend state constitutions to make the right even MORE explicit that people have the right to own and carry.

Fret not. Hell, it wasn't even until a recent Supreme Court decision made IN THIS DECADE ALONE that the Second Amendment to the federal constitution was applied to the states. That means that for more than TWO CENTURIES the ONLY protection for the right to bear arms were the STATE constitutions.

Actually it's not even about the niggers.
The thing is, people will use whatever weapon they have available and is easy to use. Which means other countries just have way more murders with knives or other weapons.

So the question is, would you rather get shot or get stabbed to death?

For countries that do have gun bans, that's pretty shitty

What's gonna happen when all the guns are banned and then another school shooting happens?

You really trust they wont use said paperwork to raid you in the event of say banking collapse?

This is the standard of western society, wrap your head around this, the same measures that are to be taken in the event of a nuclear war, are the same protocols now in effect in the event of banking collapse.

This is the sad reality we live in, if shit ever truly does hit the fan, you bet your ass you'll get a knock on your door.

having to grovel and beg for a neutered varmint gun doesnt really count as being effectively armed. the point is that you should be able to buy one as easily as you buy anything else without having to ask anyones permission.

The question is are you willing to sacrifice potentially all of your liberty for some security.

Never in my case, and if they force any kind of confiscation it will be war.

It doesn't give you security though. Most countries where we have seen gun bans recently, there was no drop in homicide rates. There was a significant drop in gun murders, but a rise with all other commonly used weapons (i.e. knives, bats etc.).

Ban even more guns

>if they force any kind of confiscation

Dude, Democrats supported allowing guns into national parks a few years ago. It was an amendment to a credit card bill that Obama wanted.

It passed with bipartisan support... and OBAMA signed it into law.

That's right, OBAMA legalized the carrying of loaded weapons into national parks.

But when there are no more guns left to ban...and a mass shooting happens, what will the left do to further justify their decision to ban weapons? Life sentence if you are found with possession of a gun?

What are gun rights like in Denmark? What are your thoughts on them?

I could do the research, but that is hardly a substitution for actually asking a Dane how he feels about them and what kind of impact they have.

My theroy is OP is a shill working for smith and wesson trying to drum up the surge in sales guns have every time a democrat gets elected.

I hope a lot of you bought unregistered guns and hid them where nobody can find them till they are needed?

fight and win.

They already barely sentence people with illegal guns.

But they'll most likely be non-whites, so nothing will happen

Dude those have been illegal in CA for years, yet access to them is still easy as hell.

fucking A brah. I'll fight and from my defensive position many will leave this planet before me.

>unregistered
guns are only registered in a few states.

yeah, in germany you have to register if you want to buy legally.. sad

Kinda jives with what I've been suspecting for a while now, that the democrats at their highest levels are working in collusion with the firearms industry to make a ton of money with proposed bans and the ensuing panic buying whilst simultaneous modernizing the arsenals of the American population in case things ever really get crazy. For example, if Russia gets grabby with turf or if China decides to collect on our national debt using territory as our collateral. Just food for thought.

In most states you can buy guns from private parties without even so much as a background check.

Are you 18 and buying from a private party? In many states you can buy the gun (rifle or pistol) without a background check, load it, and carry it, all in the same day, WITHOUT a permit or a license needed for ANY of it.

You jelly, Germie??

>320 times less likely to get shot
>pretty shitty

ok nigger

We can put 29 bullets instead of 30 and we will be safe

>gun deaths meaning anything
>because dying doesnt count unless its with a gun
im sure theyd rather be stabbed. or hang themselves, seeing as theyre nips and all.

Of course I am, I love guns.

It'll just make it that much more worth it

honestly if the she whore of babylon is elected i'm not worried about the guns because thats literally nothing compared to what i see her doing, shes gonna completely fuck anything resembling any chance of unfucking the country from sheer retardation, all the shit in cucknadia? its gonna be 10,000 times worse at least, trudeau took a year to fuck everything, she can and will do the exact same in 2 months is my bet, this time next year if she wins it will be illegal to have an opinion or think anything other then the government approved groupthink.
literal thought crimes, every party other then the peoples liberal party of america will be banned, men will be banned from the military and all male soldiers will be castrated by law or thrown out because it offends social justice.
oh i can see the future from here, and the future is on a very fast track of coming to an irredeemable end.

America needs more sane regulations but banning guns is absolute jew tier.

well regulate our guns when you regulate your shitskins.

protip: neither of those things will ever happen

Don't you need licenses / registerations for guns in many states of the US ?

>This is the sad reality we live in, if shit ever truly does hit the fan, you bet your ass you'll get a knock on your door

It's a probability but I wouldn't bet on it. Still I'm prepared for that

>Don't you need licenses / registerations for guns in many states of the US ?
no. you dont even need an id to buy a gun. in most states

>Country with cars
>500.000 car related deaths
>Country with a car ban
>0 car related deaths
OH SHIT
BAN CARS!!!!!

BAN THING = THING NOT USED

ME SMART

We already passed all of the "sane" regulations in 1968. Everything proposed since then has useless or counterproductive.

>neutered varmint gun

We get the same ARs you do, user.. And we can also import SG550s from Switzerland, and most EU made semi auto rifles, unlike USians due to 922 compliance..

That said, they'll almost certainly be confiscated in the event of SHTF.. Our gun laws exist for just that reason.

you would hate buying guns in Germany

Its pretty regulated who gets citizenship. We also regulate guns so no criminals or crazy person gets them.

You could just fake a burglary

What guns? I lost all of them in a tragic boating accident.

Free people have a right to due process so a court must find you guilty or mentally ill before they can take away your right to a weapon.

>no. you dont even need an id to buy a gun. in most states
The simple thought of that sexually arouses me

>sadpepe.jpg

>We get the same ARs you do, user
neat. i thought you had laws preventing 30 round mags.
>And we can also import SG550s from Switzerland
very neat
>unlike USians due to 922 compliance..
922r doesnt stop importation.

i hate buying guns from online vendors, and the only hassle that creates is having to go get it at my local gun shop.

my mistake, wrong flag. but criminals and crazys will always get guns.

well IF you succeed to take the obstacles in Germany to buy guns legally they are shipped directly to your home, tahts the only advantage I guess.

He's lying, there are background checks everywhere.

you can always become a counter-top ffl or a c&r license holder in the states and get guns shipped to your door.

>thinks you need a background check for private sales
which commie shithole do you live in?

yeah its a commie system in Germany, we got 6 million registered legal guns and up to 25 million illegal ones, works fine. lel

You can own weapons for hunting afaik. So regular hunting rifles. I know there are firing ranges in some places, but I havn't really looked into it much. Personally I've fired a hunting rifle twice, but you aren't allowed to own weapons for self-defence, so I don't see much point in learning how to shoot.

I would prefer that we could own firearms, it's kind of difficult to say what kind of firearms, but I think having them with a permit should be perfectly fine. I don't see much of an issue with that. Most people here condemn guns though, so it's never going to happen.

This. Living in a based state helps alot.

I'm going to Nambia or some shit.

Simply put, if she wins, you have 2 months to get your shit together and get the fuck out of dodge.

>I'm Liberal
>I believe your opinion is as valid as mine
>Let's ban guns because they scare me

>922r doesnt stop importation.

Not all, but iirc it does mean you can't just order a foreign made ar or pistol when in the US. I once linked a sg550 for €1400,- to a guy on /k/, but he said laws prevent importation like that, even if it is from a reputable licenced EU shop.

He was too based for this world.

here i was thinking i'd get a deep crimson red pill conspiracy gun grabber documentary going for 2 hours really getting into the heart of the issue

instead i got a hearty kek

you cant import firearms with more than 10 foreign made parts (out of 20 they have listed). they could ship the gun if they removed the right parts, assuming it meets other import requirements regarding the ease of converting it to full auto.

i should specify that this only applies to semi-auto rifles and shotguns