youtube.com/watch?v=NPM3VaucyHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrr0KRMh3NE
youtu.be/9YGus5xYRr0
youtube.com/watch?v=aO0JLDf6IMU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mIxmjXN-YB4
youtube.com/watch?v=j4KsuiZABuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

black metal

What is the most famous/prolific artist to lurk these threads? Every uear I would like to believe Varg is here. Out of all of the black metal musicians, he seems to be the most active on social media. He most certainly has heard of Sup Forums.

I like liturgy deafheaven ghostbath and moonblood what should I listen to

forgot how fucking great this band is

youtube.com/watch?v=BSk8S7ETBKo

youtube.com/watch?v=NPM3VaucyHg

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrr0KRMh3NE

skeletons

your parents

lol like he gives a shit about BM anymore

WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DOWN IN YOUR GRAVE.. ALIVE
YOUR MIND DECAYS AND YOURE THE COFFINS SLAVE

this is unironically good tho

Xasthur.
Saor, Gallowbraid, Lantlos.

yeah, Varg doesn't care about BM anymore. he just goes on YouTube and talks about who is the whitest, who is white/Nordic, and NS talking points.

sounds like a typical Sup Forums poster

What are you listening to? Rate it out of 10.

>Black Funeral - Empire of Blood
>classic USBM, 8/10

Dark Space III I
>
9/10

prob a 9 at this point

more like Sup Forums, but idk I don't go on Sup Forums really. one time Varg replied to my comment. only time a famous person has really. he set the record straight on the ''invasion'' of Norway by Germany and I told him to keep fighting the good fight so he thanked me lol. cool moment when a big BM name actually talks to people online. most famous people don't read the comments or reply

SUN
BAT
HER

>10/10

Wolves in the Throne Room, Cold World, Agalloch, amesoeurs (sp?), germ, most things called "cascadian", Saor, Oronssi Pazuzu.

70° here in the desert right now. What should I listen to?

At the Heart of Winter lol

Sup Forums has general threads for different countries or groups of countries, and the rest of it is arguing over whose countries are white

Why are you living in the desert? What the hell man?

lol

his life is a living hell and he can't escape

haven't done much new stuff today, mostly listened to Grand Belial's Key first three, if anyone has similar stuff that'd be appreciated
good post
Urfaust - Der freiwillige Bettler
It's what I like most about urfaust: loud, heavy, great vocals and fantastic atmosphere, 8/10 and maybe going up sometime soon
Al-Namrood
Melechesh
I.N.R.I.

Does this album riff? If it does i'll listen to it.

youtu.be/9YGus5xYRr0

idk the winter forest and the desert are both pretty grim... in the end it's because white people are from the forest and niggers are from the desert.

the dude in Zeal & Ardor

nogs are from the jungle

What do you listen to while reading?

Last winter I probably listened to Die Festung a hundred times while laying in my bed,

no, there are desert niggers, please don't make me google a picture of the desert niggers. also native americans in the Americas are the desert niggers here. but there are nigger niggers who live in the desert in africa

Just put my band's first demo onto tape. Sounds absolutely sikkening.

AND HE WANTS ME TO FOLLOW
AND TO ENTER
THE ETERNAL
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAHHHHAARRRRRGH

These numales are pure cancer

numale

Of course the antifa supporting metal sucks would also support some fucking cucks who want to turn Black Metal into some post-ironic joke for numales who hate masculinity

*gong*

Is it possible to listen online?

haha fuk that u loser

Wow, Cascadian BM lit af

begone tourist

>Wow, Cascadian BM lit af

The lyrics are pure cringe

Meant for this shit

the latest one and I agree

thoughts?

>iPhone

This is what I've listened to so far.

Thoughts/recs?

This is huh...
Wow

Urfaust is great

Horna

this album did nothing for me. I think their newest is better honestly.

Where to start with horna?
Saw them live twice, never checked out their discography though..

Cradle of Filth is pretty rad

From the first album you doofus

NO ENTRY

1ABC

What is H1, B3, and B6?

Enslaved would be great if it wasn't so fucking repetitive. They could at very least spare repeating the same half minute worth of riffs from becoming 10 minutes.

Based donald poster

H1 - Goatblood - Defiance & Intolerance
B3 - Black Cilice - Nocturnal Mysticism
B6 - Void Prayer - Stillbirth From The Psychotic Void
Listening to Hiidentorni atm

christ im retarded
Goatblood - Defiance & Intolerance
Enmity - Wu Yuan
Departure Chandelier - The Black Crest Of Death, The Gold Wreath Of War

please rec me albums with thicc riffs

No it's not.
Listening to it right now, and there is nothing original in this album whatsoever.
It's not good as a BM-album nor as a shoegaze-album. It's boring and falls flat.

if you listen to bm looking for something original you're probably not having a great time

Thanks amigo.

What makes u say that?
So far i've had a great time!
Urfaust is pretty original, Stalaggh is pretty original, Ulver is pretty original, Summoning, Moloch, Paysage Beherit etc. are pretty original.
What's the point of listening to music at all with that mentality. If everything sound the same to you, why do you bother listening to anything new?

Originality still definitely exists within the genre, though.

I don't know if Varg is NS. He seems more of a tribalist/Odinist.

He's like a national primitivist if that's even a thing

>Wants white people to survive
LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!

There's only one people, humans.

>national primitivist
He basically invented that ideology. Say what you will about the man, but he somehow succesfully mixed anarch-primitivism, fascism and ethno nationalism into a coherrent ideology (which basically only him and his fanboys follow, but still).

No one here is saying that.

That actually makes the most sense, huh.
Fuck off

of course it's a fucking kpop shitter

i don't think he's much of a nationalist
youtube.com/watch?v=aO0JLDf6IMU&feature=youtu.be

Never said that was a bad thing, friend.

I know, but I don't know a better word to describe it. I usually call him an ethno-nationalist for a more precise description, but you can't really be a nationalist if you don't believe in the nation state.

Why do I always lose when I gamble?
Also, BM for people who won't be able to pay this month's rent?

Really enjoying Panopticon's Autumn Eternal at the moment. I was pretty disappointed by Roads to the North and ended up ignoring this when it came out a couple years back, but it rectifies most of the complaints I had with Roads. Good atmosphere and the folk elements are worked in very tastefully.

Varg works in mysterious ways

Not my choice, circumstances out of my control. Now I live in HickTown, New Mexico. So yes it is a hell I cannot escape.

>living in a hick small town
envious desu, have you even seen a nigger in person?

>New Mexico
I went there last year and there was something very depressing about the whole region. Nothing seemed to be going on, even in the bigger cities like Santa Fe.

I remember visiting my homwtown, well more like a village, a few years back, it was shocking to see actual niggers and sandniggers there. It was completely white when I grew up in there. Now there are niggers and immigrants from middle-east all over the place.
Sad!

Thank God for a bigger gene pool

what am i in for?

Hahaha well yeah, duh. I live like right next a Navajo res, so we got a lot of natives running around too.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIxmjXN-YB4

Fuck you brainless globalist rottener.
What's wrong in wanting to keep races pure and from declining into one global epirace and a epiculture at the same time?

Globalism takes us one step closer to a Star Trek like future

youtube.com/watch?v=j4KsuiZABuU

Yeah it is quite depressing out here, which feeds my depression. Moving from all your friends and like minded individuals really fucks you up. And Santa Fe and Albuquerque only have crime going on, not much else.

Progress isn't always a good thing tho.
I wonder why it is so hard for people to understand that.

You're

>taste police was banned
NSBM for this feel? :D

An album that's somehow meloshit and dissoshit simultaneously.
I've always been more of a Naðra fan but they're both great

I'll check em out, thanks. Already been jamming Melechesh.

Gotta be bait