Hey Sup Forumsros anyone have that picture of the guy that has literally hundreds of heroins packets/needles on his...

hey Sup Forumsros anyone have that picture of the guy that has literally hundreds of heroins packets/needles on his desk?

>ty in advance

Attached: 29133228_2028778930780341_1835748943061843968_n.jpg (720x960, 90K)

nice k55. cherry reds?

God damn i could use some life destroying powder/tar right now

ty user, and yeah reds

amen

what kind of keyboard you got? i got a redragon k552
fuckin love it. mx blue CLONES but theyre still clicky even after a year of use.

strafe silent by corsair

>Options
>Comment
>Verification
>Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
>File
>Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
>There are 3 posters in this thread.
hey i was wondering, why don't you just not do heroin

sum shitty magicforce

>why don't you just not do heroin
Try some and get back to me

no.

kek someone made a thread talking about me

heroin fag btw

I've tried heroin and no longer do heroin, stop bein a pussy

nice try

Ive done it plenty as well and am not physically dependent on anything. Still doesnt mean I dont want to do heroin right now lol.

>I’m not physically dependent
>man sure could use some heroin right now

Attached: sup.jpg (1975x1769, 1013K)

Have a good time

oh shit

lol youre talking about psychological dependence. Not being physically dependent on opiates mean you dont go through withdrawal after your last fix.

legend

HELL YEAH

>i need some rn

nice keyboard

well can't help you with that, as the giant pile of cottons implies, im out

well it works.
the last time i bought an actual expensive keyboard, i broke it when i threw it against the wall.

Attached: Wilford Brimley's Desk.jpg (1746x2328, 1.08M)

thats the one

gotttttt dammmm

gee thanks.

so how many are surprised im still alive
not that you should be. didn't od the first 13 years won't od now.

How much do you use every day?

just a few buns a day now. pales in comparison to my old oxy habit of 2400+mg/day IV

Was that really you? Whether it is or not, can you timestamp anything remotely epic?

I'm glad you're still alive mate

dear fuck omg wtf man

Attached: 1519592105265.gif (480x354, 1.47M)

i stamped OPs post number on what's clearly the same desk and keyboard, not good enough?

buns?

I couldnt imagine what CT from that would be like holy fuck

Holy shit balls! I didn't catch that!
Thought it was from the original thread!
More, fun pics, bruh?

And glad you're alive!

bundles, 10 bags x 50-100mg/bag

and absolute fucking nightmare like 99.9% of addicts don't get close to
vomitting nothing but yellow bile and shitting clear jelly every 10 minutes, the rest of the time spend flailing and screaming.
eventually hospitalized because of inability to hold down even plain water for more than a few minutes for days
...they wouldn't give me my prescriptions in jail

>2400+mg/day IV
Holy fucking shit user if that’s true how did you pay for that on a daily basis

Attached: tumblr_lrzpvv0XWI1qmuedoo1_500.gif (500x235, 475K)

I can't wait until you fags get fentanyl in one of your bags.

kek I remember that thread. He was on Sup Forums too. Good times.

do you have scars, also a couple of updated desk pics would be cool i guess

I CT’d from 200mg+ oxy/day but never iv’d and that was a really unpleasant situation can’t imagine how it is from shooting 2400+ a day good lord

florida at the height of pill mills. pharmacy prices were dirt cheap; $1 for blues, $6-12 (abg-purdue) for 80s.

happens all the time. if i get something new i do less. but since i have tolerance and never combine with alcohol or benzos, ODs aren't happening

if someone claimed to be me on Sup Forums they were lying. have never posted on that board.

all veins are collapsed. so long ago the scars are mostly faded. i shoot into the weird layer now that provides an instant rush but results in osmotic pressure necrosis

yeah I think id rather just die than go through that tbh

do you think you could ever go sober

>1$ blues
I think id be dead if i lived in florida back then

Same user but I would have had a good time at least

true dat. Ive been staying away from opiates lately and ruining my mind with ketamine. easy to get and not as dangerous. all this fent shit is scaring me lately.

don't want to. i have social issues that are only helped by opiates (and stimulants, but daily use is too rough side effects wise). i can't be a normal person without them.

tolerance builds fast. and to get truly excessive access like i had wasn't easy, it involved detailed knowledge of exploiting medical providers and not appearing like an addict in front of doctors, or doing it the hard way which took years.
after a point you can't even get high. i tried desperately once, shot 3000mg in

psychedelic heroin. I love me some cat valium.

nah, greens

How do you supply your habit? are you well off already, or sellin dope to not get sick?

has anyone ever seen your needles and shit other than yourself? guesing you live alone

Holy shit im so sorry that happened to you user

bump

Attached: etiz tat.jpg (2448x2448, 634K)

Tried it once.
Shit was so fucking awesome that I never touched it again. I knew that if I did, I'd never be able to stop.

I smoke some opium with my weed once in a while, that's good enough for me. I'm not 18 and trying to see how high I can get... I already know and just enjoy being able to get high when I like, and then enjoy being sober the next day too.

Sorry you ended up being a junkie, may as well OD now and save yourself the pain of a long downward spiral.

HEJ SHADY KEVV

HEJ KNARKUS FÖRHUD

A banana split would taste great now, god damn it really would. I guess im physically dependent

how do you feel most of the day?

where do you get money? do you work? how did this even happen

tell me your story

also why don't you clean it up?

Attached: Fontenot-900526.jpg (450x600, 24K)

Party time

family has money.

living alone now yeah. and don't know anyone after moving to a new city. if im living with someone or expect people over i keep it much cleaner. but before i was alone here it was only other users that lived with me or came over, so yeah people saw it, its what we all did

day to day i just feel normal. a few nights a week i take extra to get high, but the whole reason i use continually is to just be normal

this happened as a choice. i had very few friends when younger, then in college, none. despite living on campus freshmen year, couldn't make any friends. it was a social phobia type deal; i didn't avoid situations, i just couldn't talk. could answer factual questions, but not hold a social conversation. had tried all other alternatives by the end of that year, years of therapy, ssris, benzos, alcohol, pot... all did nothing or made it worse. so finally tried something harder. night and day. instantly became a social person that acted like a normal human. made friends, dated, mostly people who had no clue i was on anything.
never want to go back to the old me; would have offed myself had i not found something that worked.

i don't clean up my desk because as mentioned above, i moved somewhere where i'm alone and still don't know anyone, so no one comes over often, and the rare person that does we can just stay out of my room.

How much do you spend a month?

What is CT?

Connecticut

do you have a problem?

Sounds like you live off your rents and have made the lie real in your mind.
Good for you if you can truly believe it. I hope you find true reality soon and not just your made up one that is killing your parents bank account.

now, around 4-5k

fuck yeah. i can't get more until thursday.

In relation to heroin withdrawal you fucking brick

Jesus, how can you still even find a vein ??

I'm retarded, meant to link here; what is CT?

OP, you don't like coke?.

Attached: NoBiggie.png (1200x1600, 1.34M)

Connecticut

hell no

Why? If he's happy, why should you care?
Would it be better for him to live in hell and hate life?

Best of luck to you. You generally seem like a nice guy.

Attached: 1502677589648.png (483x426, 369K)

i worked with doctors and therapists for a decade to find a solution. then i tried every less extreme recreational substance.
so it's not a lie, it's just reality.

cold turkey. suddenly stopping a major addiction (as opposed to gradually reducing the dose first)

Bro

what are the "overtime" and "eagle" papers all over the place?

i dont even make half that in a month. damn i wish my family babied me

fun bags

coke is for real people. the lower classes do heroin.

I had a 3k a month H habit and I've been sober for 2 months using naltrexone feels so good. I used to wake up withdrawing sucked cock. Good luck to you man

MODSSSS

I still don't understand. what's a fun bag?

is it just something to wrap up heroin in?

Cold turkey. A euphemism for quiting drugs with no taper or substitution. These other responses are idiotic.

The guilt living off my rents ( basically stealing from them) would make my life more hell.

what city did you end up moving too?

Brand name salt and pepper packets

thanks.

its a temporary situation.

theres no reason anyone ever has to be in withdrawal unless they're in jail.

plenty of people who aren't users need to rely on family sometimes when they're out of work. its not a permanent arrangement.

the northeast. not the best idea to be more specific.

how do you possibly explain a 5k a month heroin tab to your parents?

i agree

Attached: unspecified.jpg (1536x2048, 176K)

How long has this arrangement been going on, and how do you plan to make it stop?

That's alot of heroin, and im guessing you shoot up several times a day. Would need a good, bench sitting PC job or something.

Im guessing you live quite cheap except for the heroine tho, so it is doable if you're a capable person.

Sleeping for 13 hours the h wears off, sucks having to get up and drive 30 minutes to get right. I could never save shit. Lol. Would have subs but fuck that ruins your ability to get high on the good shit

Canadian AF

Your in the north East I'm in western ma we got a city called Holyoke that's all spics that sell H , cheap and super strong. It's literally a hell whole with cops on every other block

you have poor penmanship, work on it loser fuck