Last year, many people said this album is the 'best album of the decade'

Last year, many people said this album is the 'best album of the decade'.

Do you agree, Sup Forums? If not, what is your 'best album of the decade' so far?

this album is fucking boring. Pick any other bowie album at random and I guarantee you it will be 3x better than blackstar.

that's just how shit the 2010s have been

No there's tons of good albums from the 10s so far. anyone who claims this is the best album of the decade is a fucking poser who hasn't heard enough music from this decade and is fine settling on this absolutely mediocre shit be cause it's bowie and he died.

It’s pretty gr8 but it’s definitely not best of decade, that would be MBDTF

This. I've heard plenty of good stuff from this decade. Only time will filter out the good stuff from the shit.

premium shit taste
kys

this and TKOL are both 11/10 albums released this decade, it's really like how the best albums of the 00s were Kid A and Amnesiac.

TKOL? Patrician taste my man.

prob in my top 10 but def not my fav. my beest for this decade is probably atrocity exhibition actually

What? Did people really? It's listenable, but really weak especially compared to Bowie's body of work. I get that the man died and all but come on.

Personal pick for best of the 10's

>ooga booga hiphop bitches weed homies
no

People with little life experience won't be able to fully understand Blackstar, it's as simple as that.

this is the definitive AOTD

nope

>His debut
>Hours
>Never Let Me Down

HAHAHAHAHAHA

correct

I agree with this partly. I've been let down that non-smalal portion of the album was already out. I also think tracklist reworking would really help it a lot. I still think it's a great record, though.

kinda overrated. The best album of decade is Radiohead AMSP

i like blackstar because it's similar to outside, he sings really crazy and the music is pretty eavy and electronic. actually one of my favorite bowie albums. not hard to understand why people like it so much to me. he could have put out something like the next day, but blackstar is like some dark radiohead or nine inch nails.

Agree with this. It's a shame Sup Forums is so contrarian and nowdays seems to be pretending that MBDTF isn't amazing.

I don't agree

That's some pretty bad criticism of an album, it's bad because you've already heard early demos of the songs that sounded completely different?

Really great Bowie record, but not his best and not sure I'd call it the album of the decade.

I don't think the 2010's has had a definitive album yet desu, time will tell

Ding ding. We've go a winner.