ITT: 'high-test' musicians

ITT: 'high-test' musicians

I know Charls makes music but does Sammy?

BASED WILL

I want to stab Sam Hyde in the face.

does he chew on his mustache hairs

Sup Forums cannot contain Sup Forums any longer. The worlds have finally crossed paths. We all must face the music, or perish as a species. Stop worshipping idols.

>S01E06
>You Hate This Show Because You Hate Yourself

Oh yeah well at least I can afford health insurance Sam

>money makes you superior
Whatever helps you sleep, Schlomo.

Rekt

>hate greedy Jews for stealing people's money
>set up Patreon so you can steal people's money
Really made me think

Whatever, samefag

Why is Sup Forums so tsundere for Sam Hyde?

Because despite Le "PUNCH A NAZI FUCK DRUMPFY" rhetoric, he actually has made some decent skits

I actually support Trump and still think Sam's an annoying faggot

He's a meme-generating comedian who's vaguely Nazi-ish despite possibly being a self-hating Jew. Seems perfect

Daily reminder that Sam is going down next

Fucking pol leaking into every single board someone has to stop this.... It will be me...

>46.09%

Cant believe every musician on World Peace other than John Maus disavowed Sammy boy because they felt threatened by the name-calling of blue tick journalists with 450 followers.

>winning a game you weren't playing

Charls was actually going to drum on John's tour but John got someone else because he assumed that World Peace season 2 would keep him busy. He said it's one of the worst things that's ever happened to him.

>voluntary transaction
>theft
really gets the noggin' joggin'

I realize I'm just feeding you, but if things were flipped you know you'd be whining. Trump was complaining about how unfair the electoral college system was before it led to his victory; he obviously saw it as an easy scapegoat if he had lost.

Sam has barely delivered on any of the content he promised he would through his Patreon. He's constantly demanding his fans to purchase more and more of his merchandise in order to pay his bills

I don't think you realize what kind of bullet the US dodged. I'm not whining, because I'm not a whiner. I can maneuver, I can duck, I can evade. The "resistance" seriously thinks if they hold hands in the middle of the road they can stop trucks.

I'd rather suffer a civil war than drag the entire world into our gay-liberal bullshit. Face the music. You were fucking wrong and you don't know shit except gossip and conjecture.