Why hasn't Sup Forums formed a secret society?

Why hasn't Sup Forums formed a secret society?

Roll playyyy

thats all show to see who can keep their mouths shut. the real get together happens after that.

We're already a terrorist sleeper cell
Now we have to be a secret society?
I have more things to do in a day

Honestly, we should make one.

I don't know why it hasn't happened.

>secret handshake
>quack kek code word
This could work in small comminities. Just to make normies nervous.

Ideally it should be made up of men who are committed to perfection in all respects so that they can achieve the most influence in society

>He doesn't know

it requires a Sup Forums gold account to see the society's post(ers)

>forming a secret society involving Kek

is this the next logical stop?

*step

>bunch of computer science students that hold a yearly cryptography competition
>secret society

How it got so blow out of proportion by the media and the internet i have no idea.

check em

What makes you think we haven't? You're just too much of a fag to be invited.

Absolutely fucking wasted and by a shitposter too

Don't we have our own nameless secret society that worships Kek?

what a waste

Satan quints are always right

Normies are scared of computers

BABYLON FIVE MY NIGGGAAAAAA

WITNESSED

I wish I was part of a secret society

I'd fuck over all you fucking plebs and all the normie shitters for personal gain.

That's why you'll never be part of any secret society, you're just to fucking dumb britbong

hey, fuck you Pierre!

>public forum
>secrets
pick 1

Well if there was one it wouldn't be much of a fucking secret, would it?

this looks really cringy

How do you know we didn't?

Sup Forums sort of is one, while Sup Forums isn't some underground site like it once was, you never know who is a polak

>using a picture of the Grey Council named as secret-society.
consider me triggered

You speak like a lower life form cuckaroach

>like it once was
Newfriend please go. If Sup Forums was a secret clubhouse, moot could have edited the robots.txt to make sure it never made it onto a search engine, and it could have died quietly like every phpbb and 90s shit like ebaums and Something Awful.

A society of anept simpletons. Secret because no one wants to join; not because its hard time find. Kill yourself tonight.

Maybe there is a secret society. You just don't know about it

If you find it and prove yourself worthy, you can join.

pol is a secret society. It took the best possible way of organization that was first used by the jews and was actually implemented in Polish Intelligence agency during WWII. Pol is decentralized which means you can't point to anyone specific, but the agenda is still on. It's the perfect organization of informational warfare.

>saving the thumbnail

You are not worthy.

What is this some "save and open in notepad" shit? How intense.

Just go an start an IRC channel and don't tell anyone about it. Ta-da! Secret society.

haha we totally should aye

Fuckin' newfags.

Too obvious

Jesus, we were all having a good time and then this faggot ruins everything.

Sup Forums is a secret society, or haven't you noticed yet?

Who says there isnt one?just because you are not Part of it? Do you concider yourself as that important? Your arrogance and shameless overblown narcitic tendencies are probably the cause you are left out. Ever looked at it from that angle?

Truth hurts

The trick is realizing there's no such thing as Society. Do that, and you've already joined, you can't control, what does not exist. We are user. This in doing so one takes pride in simply being you, and in doing so, pride is no longer needed, because you simply are.

>implying you dont shitpost here all day long

Light, and paths of light are simply part of a false dichotomy.

It would smell fucking awful and nobody would get anything done.

Wouldn't be a secret society if you knew about it.

No you stupid faggot, what hurts is autists like you who spoon feed newfag OPs with painfully obvious """deep""" pictures.

What's deep about it?

Because I'm not Minbari

Shadows ended up being right even though they were faggots.

We have no reason to be secret. Only satanists and Jews do.

You fag basicly run now what seems like terrorist organization/sect/nutjob circlejerk recruitment
Give more 4s with "path of light" written on it, so every newfag will catch it

It wouldn't be secret if you knew about it

Babylon 5 is kind of what the site has become. People from every country on the globe congregate and discuss politics here. If anything Sup Forums is the exemplar of what humans can achieve if given an area to openly and freely discuss whatever topics they may wish. Here we are all equally faceless judged not on the color of our skin or the hatreds of the old world, but on the content of our postings.

You need look no further than the current state of affairs around the world to see the wonderful effect of secret societies so far, and how much our existence and a purely open platform terrifies them and their sequestered interests. It terrifies them because it is above them and beyond their control.

>implying it hasn't

>You fag basicly run now what seems like terrorist organization/sect/nutjob circlejerk recruitment
You have quite the imagination.

because internet playgrounds like this one are controlled by those secret societies.

Oh, thanks a lot! You've gone and SPOILED it for everyone! Now we have to go and set up another, different, secret society. Sheesh!

nigga pol is a secret society
>literally nobody knows who we are

that show was good even though season 5 and all the spinoffs were turds

Because everyone here is much, much dumber than you precieve.

>He doesn't know.

Don't tell him guys, this is too good.

OP you really dont know how deep the rabbit hole goes here...

I have my membership card behind like 20 business cards in my wallet so I don't accidentally pull it out but it'll still be identified if and when the zog finally take me out. I've talked to god and I know he's on our side. If you're not already with us then quit memeing around like a knuckle fuck and explore dimensions. Youll know what's right when you feEl it. Don't be scared

The light can not live within shadow