Roll niggas

Roll niggas

Attached: 1448503024662.jpg (1002x700, 163K)

roll

hmm

Rolling

Nah, I'm not being a fucking nigger

ROl

Roll

roll

Rolling

reroll

Why not right?

royal roll

whyyyyyy

eh ill roll for that

r0ll

No.
Shit.

Humans already accessed resurrection technology.

If we want evidence of eternal life then we force appearance of humans already accessing eternal life technology. They will understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies. If we also have an eternal life program, even primitive as only national cryonic program, by military mission and universal healthcare right, then all humans understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies.

If we freeze our deceased then we are preserving our frozen deceased. If a human is frozen then a human does not rot. If they are not rotting then they are surviving. We will put our resurrection technologies to our deceased.

Humans, already accessing eternal life technology, respect us. They know we are living forever. We are here.

Humans have video evidence of eternal life; having millions of mobile cell phones with millions of camera lenses.

Humans requested warrant to access other humans private property: videos of cell phone. The humans requested credit of responsibility to serve warrant by a, "patriot" act confirmed, "Aye" by congress, to fight a global war on terrorism. We should investigate for videos of resurrection.

If we witness eternal life technology then we understand everything is already empirical evidence

Humans already have technologies, and we have called our history and herstory as, "bible" . The people who are living since biblical times are like you, but they have better technology. Like you, they are behaving to you like how you are behaving to other humans.

All the proof you needed. They are not sharing while sharing is a risk of unalienable right of life.

They have good technology, and maybe they will help us like God would help us. Otherwise, like we did not help the poorest of humans lacking clean water, education, and doctor attention,..others are not helping us.

Are there any of these for Arena/Daggerfall/Morrowind?
My favourite in the series is definitely Oblivion but I'm in a classic ES kinda mood right now.

very important roll
buddy just gave me his GOTY edition after his old 360 broke

Make me overpowered plz

custom class, "psionic"

Roll for me

Rolllllll

Breton, pilgrim, neutral nature. Thou shall not judge.

rolololol xd

"Why are you trying to ruin everything?!"

Attached: kalthar.jpg (800x600, 34K)

roll

ROLL

Roll

rolls

not gonna play it, but rolling because why tf not.

rollin

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 13K)

I will actually do a play through with this roll

rollllll

roll

rolo

Roll

ROLL

rell

Roll

Rolling

Bosmer? That wasn't in Oblivion was it?

Stop right there criminal scum

Roll

Niggerroll

Roll

Rolololol

Rollin

rolling

rollsa

NORD!

roll caskett

rigmarole

Roll

Roll!

Aight, reroll. Dark Elves are pussies.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Aaaaaaah, the Imperial race. Much better.

Roll

rolling for stealth archer

ruol

Re roll

fuck it havent played this game in ages

Rolling for this

Attached: 1467095844136.jpg (780x653, 54K)

Roll

Rolling

Sure, not doing anything important

rollin'

big money. no whammies.

ROOLLING

Rolla Rolla

Rolling