Sup Forums thinks pic related is ugly

Sup Forums thinks pic related is ugly.

Sup Forums would rather fuck 2D animu girls.

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with race-mixing. It's natural and prevents inbreeding.

That's it. I'm so fucking done with the trolls here. Can't we just have our one safe space on the internet where we can have our own views. Leave us alone.
And my real life is terrible too, I'm going to snap any day now, because of people like you.
REEEEEEE

Hey Hans, get lost will ya fella? I don't go to the Cuckolding section of reddit and tell you how to prep the bull!

>and prevents inbreeding.
wrong

>white girl with an afro wig

....but she IS ugly?

Uprising soon, they think they can troll us in the posts, they better be careful, we will shut their lying Jewish mouths!

>implying inbreeding is wrong

She is filth personified. An abomination. If that is the future of the white race... God help us.

I'm seriously ready to kill over this shit. Not random. I have names, lists, time and resources, connections. So many globalist fucks that need to die. Lots of mysterious deaths and accidents in the near future.

Science shows that mixed race babies are more likely to die from miscarriage and be born with birth defects. Nature telling us not to breed with the shitskins.

She'd better looking without the 5% nignog dna.

Do it! You'll be a true hero to your people!

Not interested in being a hero to my 'people', only making cabalists suffer. You will never have any indication on the how or why, so good luck with that

Shit scarecrow hair. It's enough to turn me off.

I find it hilarious that there are some race mixing supporters that genuinely believe everyone will have 10/10 bodies if they were mixed race.

>not wanting to fuck 2d animu girls
Truly OP's faggotry knows no bounds.

mu dick

>tfw no mixed gf
why is life so cruel

>Sup Forums wouldn't fuck her

type sage in the options field to keep your posts from bumping the thread

slide/bot/shill/bait/spam threads like this one should be replied to exclusively with sage.