What's the objective worst state fellas? I'm going to go with either Mississippi or Nebraska

What's the objective worst state fellas? I'm going to go with either Mississippi or Nebraska

Attached: colorful-usa-map-530870355-58de9dcd3df78c5162c76dd2.jpg (768x471, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk
newsweek.com/new-california-split-rural-tyranny-urban-liberal-783117
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New York or Florida idk

Illinois definitely the most corrupt and just retarded states in general

Agreed

florida for sure.

Probably Kentucky.

Lived in Hawaii, Mass, Washington and Colorado.

Fuck the South.

Definitely Mississippi. Its just a clusterfuck of problems and property. At least nebraska doesn’t have 30% niggers

Which one has the most niggers?

Alabama

The entire deep south is a shite hole

Attached: EE644803-9D85-4C76-A43C-FDB95B6BB023.gif (567x473, 26K)

Another vote for FL
I lived there 30+ years ago, and back then it was all scam... everything was a scam and if you weren't running a con, then you were a mark.
It's only gotten worse since.

Alabama and it's not even close. Anyone saying Florida is in high school there. Miami is 100 times better than anything Alabama has. Shit look at the women on South Beach, then compare them yo the fucking diabetes sacks in Alabama.

Mississippi is factually worse than Alabama. Louisiana is worse still but the party culture pulls it out of last

There are states that suck under certain circumstances. Alabama is like a few of the Southern states where it's not a bad place to retire to but you would hate to grow up there or live there during the prime years of your life.

Kentucky is lot like that too.

Florida

california

CA absolute HellHole

Any red state

Attached: 1511559571404.jpg (2000x1578, 602K)

by no stretch of the imagination is west virginia a good state

The state with the most government. So objectively that would be New York. Congratulations!

Attached: governmentdemotivationalposter.jpg (507x362, 44K)

Florida

Mississippi is pretty shit.
You can't find hard liquor anywhere.

Probably Wyoming...

It's a forgotten state. No one ever thinks about visiting Wyoming or anything the state produces.

Literally the only reason people go, is because they think..."we should go to Yellow Stone", and they end up in Wyoming.

> Oooooh

Actually NOPE.

> Fucking NEW MEXICO

I always forget that shithole is a part of America.

> Nearly 50% mexican.
> Highest cartel presence
> Highest number of illegal immigrants

NM is the worst...objectively.

hmmmm......

what could this MEAN.....?

Attached: shithole map non-hispanic white by state usa.png (2276x1584, 1.44M)

lower crime and better social trust than, for example, California

>lower crime and better social trust than, for example, California
No shit, because there's nothing worth stealing in the entire state.

Wyoming is easily one of the best states man, it's not just me saying this, one time I met an old French couple who said they've visited every single US state, and they said Wyoming was their favorite.

Not just for Yellow Stone, either, there is tons of beautiful nature, nice (high IQ white) people, and the Buffalo Bill Museum of the West, which has one of the largest public collections of firearms on Earth.

good metric

Louisiana. The state is a literal hole of shit.

Wait, so does poverty cause crime? or does poverty reduce crime, as you mockingly just implied?

Attached: st louis crime statistics race white black murder.png (802x767, 337K)

At some point, people are just too fucking lazy to steal

Faggot.

how's that a bad thing?
alcohol is bottom tier drug

you're hypothesizing off the top of your head here and not only are you wrong, it's not very becoming. If you're particularly lazy, would you rather steal, or work?

Wyoming and Alaska are at the top of the list because they have the least government and no state tax either because services not needed.

Blue states are dope plus legal mj

>If you're particularly lazy, would you rather steal, or work?
Work is illegal in West Virginia since 1977

Cali

Objectively, there's a reason "thank god for Mississippi" is a common saying in the South.

Subjectively, fuck Kansas.

not necessarily because of that, though I agree with you. You could implement libertarian paradise in the ghetto, it would still be a shithole because of the blacks.

Attached: freedom in the 50 states map USA.png (964x900, 177K)

The South is basically a 3rd world country.

Mississippi is the poorest state (and a red state of course)

Florida seems to breed the scummiest people though

California

>No booze
>Yet everyone is in the state is still unemployed
Maybe liquor's getting a bad rap.

You can get a job in California.

>implying niggers are the only thing wrong with the south

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY

Attached: reps1519743485382.jpg (647x622, 106K)

>Mississippi is the poorest state (and a red state of course)
The reason MS is a shithole is because of the blacks, who vote democrat. Same with Detroit and Chicago

nobody hates California like Californians lol
>cali feg

alabama or mississippi

more than 50% of people in the Bay Area say they plan on leaving.

Sure it has residual wealth from the last 50 years, but people are fleeing from there in droves--something like 10-20% of the population of Austin, TX are refugees from Cali.

I agree, have lived in Alabama for 25 years, it sucks so bad.

see
sure kid

Check out Kansas' economy

Attached: reps1519536351518.jpg (530x437, 61K)

missouri being anything but a shithole is givin me a real chuckle

motherfucking traffic man i hate it

I won't judge any state I haven't been to or have only been to inside an airport
but here's my ranking, worst to best
>Louisiana
>Maryland
>Georgia
>South Carolina
>Missouri
>Indiana
>Texas
>California
>Utah
>Idaho
>Arizona
>Colorado
>nevada

Based NH

>Colorado

yeah man, worst state ever. don't visit us, don't even talk about us. please. nobody move here.

Proper bait, but please for the love of god don't move to Mississippi. We all fuck our cousins. We don't understand the constitution. We don't understand how marriage works. we are lynching people every day

Ask yourself, what state would you sure as hell never want too live in. For all the shit Florida is getting its s vacation capital for a reason. You want to live in Mississippi or Louisiana? Of course not.

although Coloradans are not known for their reading comprehension as this user proved by thinking I called his state shit when I called it the second best state I've ever been to

worst state is Illinois by far

>anecdotal evidence
look I can play that game too!
youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk
see? demoncraps are stupid!

look at the stats, it's obvious blacks are the main problem with that state in terms of crime and poverty.

California is worst state

I've worked in about 20 states and driven through/visited most of the rest frequently.

The Dakotas and AL/MI are the absolute worst. Even worse than the fucking forgotten Appalachians.

I ilke how Texas is consistantly in the middle.

>Texas: It's fine. But you better not be a nigger.

New Mexico is the shittiest little state in all of the country. Nothing but spics and tweakers

I think he's just trying to keep people away by saying it's terrible.

I feel like that the rule of thumb with Colorado.

>If we tell them we're here, they might come over.
>Yeah so never do.

Really? What exactly is wrong with the Dakotas? North Dakota was the happiest state in 2013 and had the highest GDP/capita in 2014, and in 2017 they were ranked the state with the 5th highest quality of life by USA Today (of course, pretty much everything I've read corroborates this). Seems pretty nice to me

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NEBRASKA

>Texas, the rice cakes of the USA
>not good, not bad, just meh

Commyfornia

nothing, ignore the democrap shills

california best fornia

I'm from New Mexico and it is literal anarchy here but the weather is nice

I’ve traveled the US pretty extensively. I think there’s only a few states I haven’t visited. Most states are about the same. Some are awesome. Some are Louisiana Mississippi & Alabama (horrible).

Its the only fornia....still sucks.

me too man

There's a good amount of white trash here also.
Unless you work at one of the national labs I can pretty much guarantee you're trash.

Seconded

>he doesn't know about the other fornia's

what's it like living in nebraska

>make audacious claim about North Dakota (my favorite state)
>waste trips
>can't back up your statements and you probably only said that about the Dakotas because they're white Republicans
sad!

is virginia okay though? real talk

Based on opinions so far, it’s a toss up between Mississippi & Alabama

Michigan no question. Only good things we have here is a netflix documentary and college football.

Attached: trumptards1519738941322.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Nah it’s not that bad. Could be from the south

New Jersey.

is he wearing makeup

Kansas. They built a fucking ARK

Wyoming is fucking awesome.

Oklahoma for sure.

what? I've never heard about it but if there's a big flood you're gonna be fucked, bud.

I'll only judge based on where I've been or had the displeasure of living for some time.

Alabama or New Mexico

Any place you have to specifically say I don't want 8 pounds of sugar in my ice tea has some issues.

For New Mexico if you need warning flyers with all the whores at the truck stops that have STDs then you also have some issues.

Can people who hate Lousiana elaborate on why exactly they hate it? Because i live here and want to move out of this shit hole, but honestly i always thought mississippi and arkansas were worst. Just curious as to yall reasoning

This is really a misunderstanding.

California is not as liberal as it is made out to be in the Media. The liberal part is highly concentrated.

Think of it like Atlanta in the center or Georgia.

They want to split it into two states...a liberal one and a conservative one.

newsweek.com/new-california-split-rural-tyranny-urban-liberal-783117

that'll never ever happen. there's a better chance for ca to become its own country than there is for it to split into pieces

I had to travel a lot from Texas to Louisiana for work so for me it was like the taint of that area. Lot of just grimy blacks that you know will shoot you for a five dollar bill. Poor infrastructure but that's like the rest of the south. I didn't hate Louisiana but there is the criminal black element and really skanky chicks. Not like Ohio skanky but kind of close.

quads of truth are truthful
I also think we should have congress pass a measure expelling LA, San Diego, San Francisco and their suburbs from the US

No man, youre right Colorado fucking sucks. It's expensive and both hot and cold. People keep moving in. 10/10 pass on colorado. Try oregon or maine?

not with a blue supermajority lol