Whats the cringiest moment in tv history?

Whats the cringiest moment in tv history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrZyMptC2eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zmtFGSHFcbs
youtu.be/TPGxkKii1Zg?t=550
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec
youtube.com/watch?v=xiuGFH6rca4
youtube.com/watch?v=DhDrbB_sQ6E
youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzm3GphzP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe_rtee1wI
keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When she farted at the end so there would be a joke.

Hey Mr Scott, what you gonna do, what you gonna do make our dreams come true

Hillary is an awful person. If the only thing Trump ever does as president is keep Hillary out of office he will go down as the greatest president who ever lived

Fugg that is the winner

This is true.

Either this or the time Jerry Lewis, guest-hosting The Tonight Show, kept calling Bob Hope 'Robert' the way he'd call Sinatra 'Francis' even though Hope's real name was Leslie.

Lots of awful people have been president.
Look at Bill and W

SHE'S JUST FIGHTING FOR HER RIGHTS IS ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=lrZyMptC2eQ

God this shit was awful. Furry memorial? On tv?

I think Dubya is probably a good person, just not a bright one. He surrounded himself with monsters though.

Remember when SNL had Trump on last year? Remember when they got the highest ratings in year by doing that? Embracing Trump's defeated opponent and treating his victory as if it were 9/11 seems like an act of self sabotage.

>Put your morals above ratings

Very nice user

How the fuck was Dubya an awful person? He was just gullible.

Not much of a punchline, but the context made it funny. The context being that McKinnon is going to be unemployed now, can only play smug lesbians, and has no way forward, having already stayed at SNL way too long, her movie launch attempt having DOA'd despite the same kind of blackmail attempts as surrounded HRC's candidacy. Alone, and stymied, she sings the song of the rekt.

Dubya's problem was he was an idiot. Easily manipulated.

i haven't watched the office in a while, is everyone's reaction to this episode that it's so uncomfortable they skip it or it's so bad they skip it

Can I just ask, does anyone else find it amusing that she sang a song by a pro-life Zionist to evoke liberal melancholy?

can someone link that skit? was it on last night or something?

This.

>Anybody mocks Trump

WTF IS THIS LIBKEKS SHIT

NOT EVEN FUNNY

I WONDER HOW MUCH THEY WERE PAYED FOR THIS SHILLING

>Anybody lightly mocks Hillary

BASED AS FUCK

LIBKEKS BTFO

HOW REDPILLED IS THIS GUY?

Never change

>someone who hasn't turned on a TV in the last year

Literally I'm A Theater Arts Grad With No Comic Talent: The Sketch.

Are you the kind of person who makes arguments up in your own head?

Not him, but frankly who doesn't? How else do you even come up with arguments?

Pretty much every Hillary supporter ever

Back on topic, I miss back when SNL had a shred of dignity and had that sweet old woman playing "Christmastime is Here" on the piano (I think it was right after Charles Schultz died, man I remember everyone being heartbroken by that).

It's always funny when liberal media producers are frozen in an awkward position when the music stops.

Around whites internet fights

This election has been cathartic as hell for most people; oh, jabbing our elbows in the white population for giggles will fuck us over? Who would have known!

And the fact they don't GET IT is what's the best part, they can't even FATHOM that neglecting a major part of your population and, when they finally say something's wrong, call them bigoted deplorable asswipes, will bite you in the ass.

Oh sure you guys are going to have a lot of soul-searching these coming months, sure you do.

Amazing that they still think that emotional blackmail will work.

white and smelly hanged your aunt nelly

god dammit he's so memeable I can't help but like him

It's deliberately uncomfortable to watch, there's nothing bad about the actual quality.

trumptards are a small minority of the population

Seemed to be enough to make you lose :^)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=zmtFGSHFcbs

It counts, right?

>plebs don't even know the song was played because Leonard Cohen died last week

It's really uncomfortable. The episode itself is fine, but I'm not watching it again.

Holy fuck, he didn't get his JO crystal stolen?

I jerked off to her today.

youtu.be/TPGxkKii1Zg?t=550 (9:`0 if you're using the embed)

You guys know Leonard Nimoy died, right? He writed that song. Just dropping some knowledge

This was actually awesome, not really cringe, but I forgot we dealing with edge lords here

God, you can tell it's fake by the garbage make up job. What a retard.

It's not a skit, it's literally her just playing a song as Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

Not to mention that these assholes always post this shit on facebook yet never file police reports

kek, does anyone believe this shit? if you were really jumped your face would be much more broken than that

I posted this last time, I'll post it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiuGFH6rca4

It's not like it's a great mystery that Sup Forumstards are super thin skinned.

Dump petrol on it and toss it a match.

Bullshit. Obama was a moron. Bush was acting.

>based chingchong BTFOing the congolose
What was the name of that documentary again? One of the best docus I've ever watched.

Empire of Dust

Not that, but it is Hillary related and involves singing:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhDrbB_sQ6E

You are awful, m8. That was great.

fuck me I'm tearing up

>best doco ever watched
>can't remember the name
>can't even bother to cursorily google
only a master of memes, darth

this is exactly the kind of shit that fucking lost her this shit, i am so goddamn happy trump won fuck yes

so it's mary j. blige's fault..

Prove it.

Is Kate Mckinnon a fucking cultist or something? This is just creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzm3GphzP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbe_rtee1wI

So he's just evil then?

Yeah.

keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/

Bush Jr is very intelligent, so is Obama. However, Obama is a huge narcissist. He wrote a memoir at 33! You anons are fools for thinking this

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

based bush, i miss him

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4
good times

fuck you

I love Antony but what the FUCK

Hahaha shit's hilarious. Nobody buys it unless there's a police report and if they do go the extra mile they get fined up the ass for bs'ing the police.

By invoking the white privilege boogie man so long they actually fucking created it.

And of course ever since they're actually doubling down on the identity politics.

>having a giant yellow bird serenade your corpse

JUST

i find it amusing that people are pretending they listened to a single Cohen song other than Hallelujah

and they used his memorial as a shroud for their failed political candidate. very disgraceful.

that makes it worse. not only is a pathetic partisan appeal in a 'comedy' show, it's also using a sad loss for a despicable politician.

The fuck is wrong with you, user? This is Henson's funeral...he was a fucking treasure you autist. I am genuinely triggered that you'd disrespect an artist like him... You have just confirmed how underage you are.

This man meant the world to millions of kids and adults who grew up with him. Please kill yourself, you joyless faggot

where were you when rants on social media BTFO actual media?

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Holy shit, is this like political commentary kino?

fuck you fagot

>using a recently dead man's song to push your agenda
There's something just so... tasteless about it all, even if I'd imagine Cohen was more towards Hillary than Trump.
I doubt most people would have even have listened to Cohen's version of Hallelujah, which isn't even the best version (John Cale or Jeff Buckley have that honor).

first comment
>lol ok
I dunno why but I never lost my shit so hard on a youtube comment

based bush

getting this worked up over the muppet man?

chill dog. shit was trash anyways.

Fuck you cock sucker

That was beautiful

Have your fucking precious (You).

(You) disgust me

>getting this worked up about one of the most creative and imaginative minds who captivates children and adults still years after his death?
You are filth.
>shit was trash anyways
This is objectively false. So much so, that you are either doing really shit bait, or you are so underage that you believe this. I seriously hate contrarians on your autistic level.

Get out

Jonathan Pie mostly gets it. The only problems with his rant are:
>1. He still seems to be hanging on to this notion that the leftist worldview is without flaws. Discussion isn't going to work if you can't admit your own faults.

>2. He's pretty hypocritical. He's more guilty of this shit than the average liberal is.

>3. He's obviously had a little bit of the kool-aid because he's in the same boat as everyone else claiming that Trump is a horrible monster and that he's worse than the devil. In the end, he does seem to think that the right voted for him because of their own flaws as well as desperation from being pushed and silenced by the left.

Everything he said about the left being oppressive and trying to silence the opinions of anyone who disagrees with them is entirely true though and it's the kind of shit that liberals really do need to hear and understand.

The entire video is Clinton sitting there hoping she doesn't get mugged

I enjoy Pie's videos and I don't even agree with his politics.

>He's pretty hypocritical. He's more guilty of this shit than the average liberal is.
To be fair, he admits that in the video.

How does he turn cringe into gold?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY