What does b think about the LGBT Civil Rights Movement?

What does b think about the LGBT Civil Rights Movement?

Attached: TRUDEAU.jpg (822x548, 97K)

pretty fucking gay

wrong.

HIV research was a mistake

Attached: 1515049716395.jpg (645x729, 31K)

It's a movement that misses the mark completely and is only their for circle jerking each other with self approval and pretentiousness.

Those people think that the stuff they like to do in bed and their mental characteristics are important enough to parade about; really tells you something.

They're hypocrites for not supporting consentual incest IMO.

pretty much this, attention seeking faggots

>LGBT Civil Rights Movement
I think that it lacks any legitimacy due to the attainment of equal rights in western democracies.

Much like feminism and racial civil rights movements, it was left as an open-ended movement without clearly defined goals. Now that all rights have been secured, it has devolved into nitpicking every aspect of society, bordering on authoritarianism.

There will always be homophobes. Period. There is no way around this reality. The LGBTQ+ civil rights movement is no longer about securing the rights of members of the LGBTQ+ community, but rather it has become twisted and warped into restraining and taking the rights away from those outside of the LGBTQ+ community. They want to create a world without homophobes, which is impossible, therefore leading them down a path of continued and increasing extremism.

I live up the road from pic related

what rights do they want to take from you?

Buncha whiny faggots queers and dykes. They should go back where they came from

Fuck them. They are nothing but a bunch of liberals that are set on destroying the country.

It's discrimination.

The herd of soyboys, fags, trannies and cucks...oh gee, let's take a wild guess...

its not necessary they have more rights then me if someone hits me its assault if someone hits them its a felony its fucking ridiculous

1st Amendment.

Then is sequential. Than is a comparison or a choice. Here, I'll show you:

OP sucked my dick, then OP licked my balls

OP would rather suck my dick than tongue my balls

You're whalecum

I have no issue with it. Fuck you, you insecure betas. If you had a shred of self respect shit like this wouldn’t get to you.

I don't.

If fags really cared enough to get married they would have fought for it. Instead, they paraded around crying to get their way. The issue is resolved as fags can marry now.

Attached: sample_e88ee16f1d9410c9c0ead1de5b93d6a4b6d7782b.jpg (850x772, 90K)

they just don't want to have to drink from separate water fountains, dude. chill out.

This is true

It's funny, now they seek to extinguish any form of disapproval, but they can't even do that right because they will go after any normal westerner for being anti-gay but as soon as it's a Muslim they turn a blind eye because they put their group identity first.

>They

You realize we can think for ourselves right? I'm bi and Islam is the last thing I stand for. Rather deal with salty neckbeards on this shit hole than Abab Ali with a fucking AK and an honor killing checklist.

>What does b think about the LGBT Civil Rights Movement?
I think they ruined their movement when they switched their stance and approach.

Used to advocate that they should be allowed to do whatever they want in their personal lives. Sucking dicks doesn't physically hurt the rest of us like being robbed and whatnot. They had a very noble, live and let live mentality and just wanted to be accepted in society and not have to worry about it being a stigma.

Now the stance is that anyone that isnt transnigger-pavement-kin is definitively an evil person that should not be allowed to vote, talk, etc. They shouldn't be allowed to do what they want, even in the privacy of their homes.

Retards have co-opted the LGBT movement and turned it into their own fascist movement becoming the ones they hated.

They used to advocate that they want to do whatever in private like any other citizen/couple. Now they just want to show their dicks in public to children and call said children nazis for not liking it.

>Now that all rights have been secured, it has devolved into nitpicking every aspect of society, bordering on authoritarianism.
THIS THIS THIS!

>They want to create a world without homophobes, which is impossible
Hey man, we started a war on drugs and nobody uses drugs now. We also started a long war on terrorists and they dont exist anymore, right?

fuck these guys

Attached: fags.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 468K)

awesome point.
because thats a thing

Attached: ISD41.jpg (488x550, 108K)

>goes on Sup Forums
>asks what Sup Forums think about gay rights

What the fuck do you think, we're all faggots.

Attached: nicky crane fag with AIDS.jpg (478x600, 38K)

Gays don't actually exist. It's mostly just a bunch of people pretending to be gay to piss off rednecks and the church. Once people don't pay gay people any attention, then they'll go back to being straight.

Lesbians don't exist, just trying to get men's attention, and gay men who don't take it in the butt aren't gay either, just confused by the new propaganda. They think they are morally superior for fucking the same sex.

Attached: 23297424972_2956695206.jpg (500x331, 70K)

>they
as in the "they" that are involved in the LGBT civil rights movement, which is what this thread is specifically about. Great job showing how overly-sensitive you are and how willing you are to nitpick the smallest detail as if it validates something, which it doesn't.

Anyways, I'm not against the LGBTQ+ community. I am simply against the overreach of their civil rights movement into the rights and liberties of their fellow citizens. It is absurd, it is hypocritical, and it will only lead to further the vicious cycle of intolerance between people.

I am an egalitarian. I wish to see all human beings enjoying the same rights and liberties without regard to sexual orientation, gender, skin color, national origin, political beliefs, religion, etc.

Calling out extremists =/= homophobia or bigotry.

Citation?

Let people do whatever they want, their homosex has 0 effect on my life.

Way too conclusive about what I meant. I was being critical of that word in this context because it has a habit of being blanket terminology and it still implies the assumption of a whole. I agree with the other two paragraphs though.

Kill them all

There is no citation for a general shift in approach and limits that hundreds of thousands of people have. When I grew up they were on about being accepted and allowed to live their lives unbothered. Nowadays just head to tumblr if you need a citation to see what idiots have done to the movement. Most gay people i've talked to about this topic told me they hate the movement because attention seekers are trying to make it about their 12 genders and whatever other nonsense makes them feel important. The actual LGBT people are an afterthought to those idiots.

I don't give a shit where you stick your dick (except kids, you sick fuck), nobody cares. Just quit making it the only part of your personality that you present to the world and get back to work, faggot.

reminds me of the giant foam hat copypasta, which I cant find at the moment.

I'm okay with the LGB part.
The T is a bunch of people with personality disorders who suffer more being humored than from anything else. As for the random letter and symbols they seem to add each month they are walking train wrecks and should just end it all now.

Attached: 651654e.png (848x510, 1.01M)

Yes, here you go. $780 it'll be for questioning reality.

If you take conclusions about an entire community from a Tumblr post, a few friends, and a few other crazies in the community then you are not thinking clearly on this. LGBT is not a hivemind you know. People in that community can still think and say for themselves.

Gas em

You're all excitable retards with no sense of perspective if you think LGBT civil rights and modern pride are synonymous. The attention seeking, circle-jerking faggots are a small minority of the community and have far different interests than securing/maintaining equal humanity. Most of us just want to be left alone and integrate into society and have done that ages ago.
But as always, brainlets hear a soundbyte or watch some shitty cable news amalgum and get their mental image of gays from a few half-naked drag queens living out their identity politics drama on TV. Which brings in ratings from ignorant retards who watch it to have more fuel for crying about it.

OR–you're a purely degenerate fuck just for the sake of spiting nature. No one is "born" incestual, whereas being a fag isn't a blight on the gene pool. Just go fuck your parents without telling us about it, or troll better next time.

This guy thinks you have to be a Nazi to hate fags, im not even white buttpirate

Lol the what?

>What does b think about the LGBT Civil Rights Movement
The question was not what you think of the average fag trying to get through life. It was what you think of the movement.

What about cousin fucking, genetically it would be alright

>ad hominem over and over
>no valid point
>ad hominem

Great argument! It's like you're actually saying something which people who think differently than you should seriously take into consideration!

I agree, I'm saying that some assholes are co-opting the movement to basically get attention and try to vindictively shame people that don't want to give them attention.

Kinda like how african american rights are still a movement and have various organizations working towards improvement and goals. While that is going on a bunch of retards marginalize all of this by focusing on criminals that were shot during police encounters. Some of the cases were pretty bad, and it should be brought to attention. However we are now shifting the focus to one small area and ignoring the millions of other deaths that need focus.

I live in San Francisco. You are entirely off base about faggots. They are truly disgusting. Being a faggot is merely a fetish, you are no different than a voyeur except most voyeurs know they are disgusting creeps and don't act on it or demand the world allow them to film up womens skirts because it doesn't really hurt anybody.

Integration into society would mean that you could stop having special groups dedicated to your fag shit but thats not the case. You will never integrate into society because you are a disgusting degenerate.

But my point still applies, the movement isn't a hivemind. It has a multitude of differing perspectives and agendas

Than it's meaningless.

The people arguing against the people arguing against the extremism of the modern LGBTQ+ civil rights movement are incapable of distinguishing between the average member of the LGBTQ+ community and the LGBTQ+ civil rights movement.

It's sad, because they should be standing up against the extremists that represent their interests rather than blindly and ignorantly attacking those who oppose extremism.

Egalitarian is bullshit. Gay men are eternally better than lesbians. End of story. Also most of us hate the gay movement just as much as you straights. But who's going to stop the jews?

What the fuck is the + for again?

>The attention seeking, circle-jerking faggots are a small minority of the community and have far different interests than securing/maintaining equal humanity. Most of us just want to be left alone and integrate into society and have done that ages ago.
Like anything else, the loud annoying ones are the people everyone sees and hears about. It isn't fair, but that is just how the world is.

Everyone remembers the asshole kid at the restaurante with the parents that clearly dont care about the noise. Nobody remembers the 10 other families that had courteous and nice kids.

Its the same premise that all trump supporters are nazis because the kkk supported him. You can pick just about any movement and the asshole attention whore will always rise to the top of the view.

I really wish these little bitches would stop coming here. The thing is that they are obviously only here to shill their leftist agenda and fight facism. You don't go to a website whose entire appeal is, anime, gore, pedophiles and more only to bitch about nazis.

People are more likely to understand your point if you don't pile it with so much fucking salt. Try being a bit calmer next time.

It isn't a hivemind, you're correct. But to say that there isn't a mainstream, highly popular and widely pushed agenda is absurd.

Times are changing bud, wes takin ova!

For whatever alien queer wants to tag on to a genuine movement started by gay men then coopted by tranny feminist in the 90s.

>japan isn't a hive mind. It had a multitude of differing perspectives and agendas when a few individual Japanese bombed pearl harbor

>If you tak conclusions about an entire country from their news media, a few people from that country, and few radicals in the country then you are not thinking clearly on this. Japan is not a hivemind you know. People in that country can still think and say for themselves.

Therefore we shouldn't go to war with Japan, just Japanese individuals.

All fags should die

No you aren't and even if you do the website will immediately die because all of the good grounded, based, funny people would leave turning this website into plebbit 2.0

They have their rights already, stop itvwith the parades

ITT: Homophobic shitwits, homosexual shitwits, and a few level headed moderates arguing against the extremism and hypocrisy of the LGBTQ+ civil rights movement.

Sounds like a microcosm of the wider reality.

I'm out, fuck you all.

here

Attached: foamhat.png (748x270, 70K)

what the fuck did they just do to my flag

Attached: 1505070670270.jpg (333x324, 29K)

i mean the canadian flag and not the faggot flag before someone memes on me

Attached: 1502664351368.jpg (329x256, 13K)

Stop adding a new letter every couple of months.

>Comparing the LGBT movement to a country that at the time was an ally of Hitler and highly imperialist

>Random angry LGBT people = imperial Japanese soilders

You aren't very good at this, but I'll give you a D+ for effort, now shove it up your ass.

>What do anons think about a movement should not be described in any generic terms?

Then the thread is pointless. Its not possible for us to get to know thousands of people on a personal level and then report back to this thread with a 200 page post so that we can include everyone's individual differences.

I understand and agree that these movements have many different factors and subgroups going on, but the general public cannot ever know everything about everything.

>Good grounded and based

Attached: hhn.gif (500x250, 1017K)

It's pretty gay

Yes you are right this thread is indeed pointless.

So, how long until they try to push for pedos to have their movement like this?

Hell, they are also "born" that way, right?
I mean, whats left at this point for them to push, incest?

Attached: 1482623512772.jpg (400x896, 85K)

Literal attention seeking faggots

Nobody gives a fuck that you are a dude that likes to fuck other dudes, or a dyke that likes to fuck other dykes.

Keep that bullshit to yourself and stop with the fucking parades already.

Also, why did the gays allowed the Trannies and all those other mental patients to join their movement anyway?