How do I keep myself from becoming liberal at college?

How do I keep myself from becoming liberal at college?

Attached: 21865227-56C5-4FB8-B088-A852480441A1.jpg (940x341, 452K)

Liberal is cool. Just don't go on the feminazi LGBTQ+ (dunno, they probly used the entire alphabet twice already) trail and you're good.

fuck Stanford so much. I've been going here for 4 years and it ruined my life

>Liberal is cool.
Yeah, if you want to be cool then be a Liberal. If you want to be someone who fucking thinks for themselves, does for themselves and is a well-adjusted member of society then stay as far away from the Liberal faggots as possible.

there's nothing wrong with gay people, and you will have a hard time in college unless you are willing to put up with all the pronoun bullshit. you can be friends with these people if you keep your politics to yourself

Can you tell me why? Op here, it’s my dream school.

Op here, what if you don’t follow this pronoun stuff? I went to a summer camp at a local university and we had a diversity lecture there but no one seemed to care about using pronouns. I honestly feel disgusting even typing it out.

It's okay to be a mainstream center-left liberal, OP. What's not okay is to dig too deep into the insular, cloistered, consequence free world of academia where feelings rule the day over fact. Academia is a place of theory, not action.

here are my main complaints about Stanford.
>dorm staff and RFs are all Nazis who will search your room for alcohol and call the cops for dumb shit like people sitting on the roof or smoking a bowl of weed
>90% of the whole school is just about computer science. if you're not some kind of engineer, the undergraduate advising office literally doesn't care about you, you can't even get an appointment
>professors are too busy to help students learn the course material. at best you get a half assed lecture a few days a week that nobody shows up to. some classes just make you watch videos of old lectures
>dining hall food is shit except for flomo pizza and ice cream
>extensive bullshit general education and unit requirements means you have to take the classes they tell you to, not the classes you are interested in
>no support available for students having a hard time. do not go to CAPS or resed with problems. they will just kick you out of housing if they think you are a liability

cont.
>the whole area is full of "get rich quick" bullshit tech startups that don't even have a product
>impossible to make friends because everyone only cares about networking and using you for business opportunities
>good luck finding a restaurant meal for under $30 in Palo Alto
>quality of TAs varies widely. have had one great one and a few truly evil ones who tried to get me to fail. most were just unhelpful
that's all for now. you get the idea

even if you think it's bullshit (which it is), just humor them. these people pack together and they go on witch hunts. you do not want to attract their attention at any University.

Don't be a fuckimg retard, there is nothing wrong with being a liberal. Only a fucking incel weirdo from here would think that being open minded is a bad thing.

You don’t seem well-adjusted, faggot.

>Wants to go to college.
>Doesn't want to get their ideas and worldview challenged.

Become a libertarian.

Only listen to conservative news and talking points. Strawman every liberal position and just pray to God friendo, because as any true conservative knows he definitely does exist.

Use your brain and learn. You'll find you'll naturally stay a mix of many enlightened opinions and not end up on either side you cuck faggot.

*fistbumb*

There's a reason people in higher education tend to lean to the left.

Just go to your classes, listen to opinions of the students and professors as well as whatever sources you can pull info from. Know how to properly evaluate literature for its worth as evidence and form your own opinions on social matters and politics. If you have very little education, formal or otherwise (and formal is VERY useful contrary to some opinions) then your opinions on liberals or conservatives may want to be questioned until further notice. Question just about everything, including your own opinions.

I went to Gunn High School and made sure to get the fuck out of that shit cuckhole. Well written user.

call us and tell us your plans
i never went to schoolz

Attached: IMG_2185.jpg (1656x2559, 664K)

Only modern liberals absolutely aren't open minded. That's the point.

Keep your virginity intact

>well adjusted
ruining your own control over society and economics as if you were competing on a sports team isn't well-adjusted

Yeah, because of hive mind bullshit.

Snort coke.

It can't be helped, it's a side effect of intelligence

1. Have a brain
2. Watch Prager U
3. Watch Bill Whittle
4. Major in Engineering, or don't go to college
5. Don't specifically seek out political debate and avoid wearing overly political paraphernalia to avoid unjust discrimination.

Don't be a fucking idiot just because you met one dumbass or you only get your interaction with them through pol screenshots doesn't mean all of them are bad.

Triggered

"intelligence"

Refuse to start sucking cock. Seriously, keep the dick out of your mouth and you will not turn into a liberal. If you are a femanon, try out the pussy. You might like it. That would help out later in life.
tl; dr Don't be a faggot.

op is a faggot, don't go to college

Here's the thing OP, liberalism is what comes from experiencing the world. A lot of my friends weren't liberal, but they've slowly become more and more as time goes on. It's just what happens as you leave your echo chambers and experience the world for yourself, to experience people for your self. Even me, who grew up a liberal in a liberal household had a few things I learned while I was away.

shut your mouth, do your work, dont argue with any professors and gtfo with your degree as fast as possible

That image is of Stanford University.

Hoover Institute.

Silicon Valley capitalism.

Figure it out junior.

>be around people
>arguments happen but generally people agree with eachother

that's called a bubble and it comes in any flavor you like

Easy. Just don't be a soyboi.

This well adjusted faggot user gets it

Also

>liberal
>open minded
Lol

It's hardcore groupthink.
That and they pal-review each others' research to elevate themselves.

Don't become retarded?

But you're a lib and your'e always wrong, including your post. Glad you spent good money on staying retarded.

So according to some one who grew up liberal and never knew anything else but being liberal. Liberalism comes with time? You are a fucking retard. As an exliberal I can tell you that your ideology is toxic and barbaric and your awful post gave my cancer.

Attached: dear-diary-im-dead-inside.jpg (500x532, 57K)

Do important work. You will be recognized as possibly only having enough time to ignore political intrigue.

Here is my argument of what you should do. Cryonics.

Humans already accessed resurrection technology.

If we want evidence of eternal life then we force appearance of humans already accessing eternal life technology. They will understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies. If we also have an eternal life program, even primitive as only national cryonic program, by military mission and universal healthcare right, then all humans understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies.

If we freeze our deceased then we are preserving our frozen deceased. If a human is frozen then a human does not rot. If they are not rotting then they are surviving. We will put our resurrection technologies to our deceased.

Humans, already accessing eternal life technology, respect us. They know we are living forever. We are here.

Humans have video evidence of eternal life; having millions of mobile cell phones with millions of camera lenses.

Humans requested warrant to access other humans private property: videos of cell phone. The humans requested credit of responsibility to serve warrant by a, "patriot" act confirmed, "Aye" by congress, to fight a global war on terrorism. We should investigate for videos of resurrection.

If we witness eternal life technology then we understand everything is already empirical evidence

Humans already have technologies, and we have called our history and herstory as, "bible" . The people who are living since biblical times are like you, but they have better technology. Like you, they are behaving to you like how you are behaving to other humans.

All the proof you needed. They are not sharing while sharing is a risk of unalienable right of life.

Like we did not help the poorest of humans lacking clean water, education, and doctor attention,..others are not helping us.

I never was talking about me, I was talking about my friends, who were conservative. They have become more moderate, not liberal, moderate

Now you're changing your story, asshole. You're the sungular reason trump won.

Poor Stalin. The last true liberal. If only he went a little further to get Communism right.

Its pretty easy dood. You just have to not develop a degenerative brain disease while you're in there

Use common sense

Don't learn.

Be a frat bro
>Guaranteed you won't learn shit

Becoming liberal? That's like saying, "I hope I don't get an extra chromosome."

you can read or watch almost anything that'll debunk their myths within minutes. don't worry.

Someone who actually held their political beliefs sincerely and strongly wouldn’t be asking about this. Either you are easily manipulated, or you’re polical views are just opportunistic. Fuck off.

Just drink a lot and whenever one of your dumbass liberal friends says some dumbass liberal shit, let your drunkenness take over and call them out on their bullshit

That's now how any of that works.

Try to become cultured not cucked.

epic liberal takedown

You're not a critical thinker and you don't think for yourself. I fucking love this meme though. You regurgitate anything that Fox news, and pol says and somehow, after doing a complex routine of mental gymnastics end up thinking that you're a critical thinker. You're exactly like one of those retarded "critical thinkers" on reddit, the only difference is you're a conservacuck.

>How do I keep myself from becoming liberal at college?

remove 98% of your brain and get a MAGA hat.

By having a mind of your own. College has actually made me more right wing.

>Prager U

It's effectively the antidote.

it's oversimplified propaganda

Attached: Capture.jpg (496x428, 26K)

Then maybe Bill Whittle is more up your alley.