What are you?

what are you?

i used to be entp

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Attached: me.jpg (1430x869, 92K)

i don't think i have ever gotten a different result than intp

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-13 at 11.01.09 PM.png (1364x681, 158K)

so you faggots really believe in this new age horoscope type bullshit?

I think its just fun to do, most of it is BS

Used to be INTP, now ENTP because Zoloft I think

its works by putting something applicable to almost anyone into every bracket just like the horoscope. However this briggs meyers test actually asks some questions, so if it asks "are you the first to look at a newcomer that enters the door" an you answer "yes" it will say something along the lines of "When everyone else is busy with their thoughts you are constantly observing your surroundings, sometimes you may even feel it being obsessive. And if you say "no" it will spill some bullshit about how you like to be alone with your thoughts or some other bullshit. Basically if you are a basic non critical thinker you will get rock hard when it repeats your answers back to you

INFJ signing in

how else do you make something universal - youre not some unique butterfly

I know that, i aint stupid, as i said, i just think it is a fun time waster. I aint gonna swear by it and go up to someone "Hi im an INTP what are you"

HOW DID YOU GO TO ENTJ IM IN THE SAME BOAT

INFJ

take responsibility for your life

stop being concerned with how you make others feel and be selfish with your thoughts and work towards you goals

ayy lmao

Attached: Logistician.png (1154x761, 96K)

This isn't fully sober, but becaus of that it should give a fair impression.

Attached: Nignogers.png (1313x679, 87K)

This thread is exactly that

Nobody is, that's my point.

thanks, i figured its responsibility and action rather than talk.

Used to be ISTJ.

Attached: B1577CD9-188C-4D69-A08C-3908E71B4E1B.jpg (2224x1544, 571K)

no shit it is reductive and base but so is chemotherapy but it doesn't mean it is invalid just crude

Intp-t
Logician
I'm fairly happy with that result and the description seems accurate

Chemo claims to stop your cell division and that's when the "battle" with cancer begins. You have to survive the chemo longer than the cancer.
This test on the other hand claims it will classify your personality. Which it does not in any way at all really

Sup Sup Forumsrother i am infj as well

ISTJ-A

is that good or bad huh

Attached: 1518205230599.jpg (229x221, 7K)

Attached: what.gif (200x293, 1.68M)

Pretty sure this is different from the last 2 times I've done this

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-014357.jpg (978x1574, 151K)

Means you probably like Rick and Morty and/or own a fedora.

what if i hate neither of those?

Attached: 1518860518168.gif (350x268, 897K)

minus the neither

Attached: image001.png (351x360, 25K)

>”What if I hate of those”

Sure you’re ISTJ?

I got the same. Life is awesome!

I'm a hippie

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-235217.png (1080x2220, 206K)

i dont know if i should be happy or sad.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (360x441, 83K)

Was exactly that until a few months ago, now I’m the exact opposite:

happy mate but strive to temper your weaknesses

Discount spick Spiegel here

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-22-58-24.png (1440x2880, 407K)

wtf happened lol

np mate

Typical Sup Forums tard

I know i’m ENTP-A apparently it is just a small section of their sample size display these traits.

maybe work on your self confidence

Stopped staying cooped up in my room all the time. Go out more. Make friends. Interact. Take risks. I used to be proud of the fact that I made decisions almost exclusively on logic, but learned that living life that way can hurt people you care about (and yourself) in the long run. Realized that even though life has no meaning, maybe people’s emotions really do matter more than I thought; sometimes more than what logic says it should. Started taking anxiety medication and realized that I would be okay if I didn’t plan out and prepare for every facet of my life. Now I just go with the flow.

I felt smarter and more superior to others before, but living this way I realized I’m happier now and that I was actually lonely before.

This is just me though, can’t speak for everyone. That’s how I changed from one to the other.

Attached: distribution.jpg (579x372, 44K)

I always hover between INTJ-A and INTP. Really just comes down to my mood.

From popular to rare: ISFJ, ESFJ, ISTJ, ISFP, ESTJ, ENFP, ISTP, INFP, ESTP, INTP, ENTP, ENFJ, INTJ, ENTJ, INFJ.

Entp

Attached: INTP-A.png (1305x683, 105K)

do you enjoy the company of other humans?

not really, im highly selective of my people, and they annoy me quickly, especially E*F* types

intp

Attached: 1517718187396.png (224x309, 115K)

I got that same type. So to answer the question -not much. I personally have 0 real friends. Only friendly acquaintances.

How many INTPs do we have here? It would make sense that we'd be drawn to a place where ideas matter over identity.

>INFJ

Attached: mbti-b10.jpg (926x890, 174K)

same as me

INTP-A