Jesse Lacey from Brand New

So the singer was basically a chad that preyed on underage girls all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/two-alleged-victims-of-brand-news-jesse-lacey-detail-years-of-sexual-exploitation-of-minors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think he was fucking the lolli in the album cover lads?

A Chad would've gotten away with it desu

he fisted me when I was 3

He's an Incubus.

I believe the term is "child" you retard

The cover art was a piece by some other artist they just took and used for the album

>literally hundreds of teenage scene girls throwing themselves at jesse
>say they're 18 when they're actually 15/16 just to tell their friends fucked him
>literally 20 years later
>"h-he manipulated me pls follow me on twitter!"

Please be bait.

This pretty much.

Every pop punk musician is. I know this from experience. If this wasn't the case, they wouldn't play pop punk.

It gets worse
pitchfork.com/news/two-alleged-victims-of-brand-news-jesse-lacey-detail-years-of-sexual-exploitation-of-minors/

brehs

Is that worse? Seems like more of the same

this is literally the allegations in question just rehosted late by the prompt journalists at p4k

I would actually kill myself if I were Jesse. His life is over, holy shit.

lol wot

he's a rockstar, this shit is normal for them

is it though? it'll all blow over when the next allegation against a major artist comes out, any day now.

It’s (unfortunately) common, but Lacey doesn’t have the fame to withstand this. Lenon and Bowie could, because they were (and still are) super stars. Lacey was the most prominent figure in a scene where people don’t tolerate this, and exists at a time where nobody else will unless you’re David Bowie

tomorrow

I don't agree. Whatever time you think it is, it's not that time for everyone.

The fact that the media are playing moral police now is just laughable, in my humble opinion.

Genuine non-meme question: a lot of rappers celebrate law breaking, violence and abuse. Many of them have gotten in trouble for these things.

Do they get a pass?

Yes. It's called the bigotry of low expectations.

The media genuinely don't believe black people are capable of not committing crimes...
So when they do it en masse, the media, instead of ousting them for it, defends them.

But virtually all rappers are sexual predators.

no they don't, altho their crimes strike a different chord with some people than misconduct with minors. for a lot of people, murder and just general law breaking are frowned upon, but ultimately are not as morally reprehensible as say, abusing a minor or even just someone else. Rappers unfortunately don't get enough flak for abuse, but hopefully this will change in the future. As it stands though, law breaking and violence will almost always get more of a pass from people than abuse of someone else (minor or otherwise), that's just the way it goes

>“You’re flattered because [the singer of] one of your favorite bands is interested in you and nobody’s taken interest in you before,”

>“He was the first person to ever tell me that I was hot."

This is one hundred percent correct. Thomas Sowell has been critiquing the portrayal of black men in pop culture for years, citing the bigotry of low expectations as the means by which heinous shit goes unpunished.

Also, I am totally butt-hurt that the shows were postponed. I was supposed to see them play this weekend. The whole situation breaks my heart.

>I was supposed to see them play this weekend.

Stay strong, user. It'll all be ok.

Thanks, friend.