Dear MilitaryFags, PoliceFags, EMSFags etc

Dear MilitaryFags, PoliceFags, EMSFags etc.

Thanks for your service

Attached: W-TBL-BLUE-RED-AMERICAN_alt1.jpg (420x420, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks man. Appreciate that.

No problem bruh

Thank you for your service.

My job's actually not hard but you're welcome.

Thanks everybody.

Thank you for your cervix.

np user

We fucking hate our jobs but your words dont do shit to help just dont shove shit up your ass and exercise please ems in florida fag

I ETS in a couple months (Army). I've hated the majority of my time in service. I was only in the national guard. I never did anything important. I never helped anyone. I was never vital to any operation. I never served you or anyone and I'm not deserving of your thanks.

I always felt guilty when I'd be out in public wearing my uniform and someone would thank me for my service. Just simpler to say "you're welcome" instead of

>I'm a waste of taxpayer dollars

Not saying that's been every service members experience, I know it isn't. Some soldiers have done good things for local communities, like disaster relief aid and stuff.

I think I just feel pathetic and worthless about everything I've done in my life.

I don't hate mine, I plan in staying in healthcare so I'm getting paid experience.

I was the opposite.

I was active duty, US Navy. We did some killing, in Iraq and Afghanistan and Somalia. Some deserved it. Some didn't.

But we did some damn good things too. We saved some lives. We took on casualties from Afghanistan and did emergency surgeries that let those marines and soldiers make it home. We intercepted slave ships in the Red Sea and saved a bunch of East Africans from a life of servitude in the ME.

When somebody thanks me for my service I don't think they're thanking me. I'm just a symbol. I'm the guy who came home. I made it back to the world and I get to have a life.

The person they're thanking isn't ever coming home. He's the burned up kid we couldn't save. He's the guy who shot himself the night we got home from deployment. He's out of reach, and he'll never hear the words of a grateful nation.

The thanks isn't for us. It's for them.

Attached: USS Bush.jpg (1500x1071, 1003K)

Poetic, but no. They're literally thanking you. Yes it was your job, yes you got paid for it, but they thank you for the same things the ones who died did.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so

Attached: ha_gay.jpg (430x322, 30K)

Yeah I suppose. I just never know what to say. Easier to think that they're thinking of someone else. I was no fucking hero.

i got pulled over by a lady cop

i said lady wats ya numbah she said 911

ha

Thanks for the pay check bruh. You keep paying I'll keep working.

Even the police!? Move to where I'm from.

To bad the only thing to come from Dr dre was eminem. ....

And Ez E was gay.

OP here, Yep, dealing with all us general fags, some tasking shit

Unpopular opinion: EMS are usually assholes. I'm sure professionally they're great, but personally, some of the shittiest people I've known chose to go into EMS work. Sure, I appreciate what they do, but I don't think I've ever met one that I'd invite to a party.

Cops in the US are incompetent, constitution-ignoring, corrupt mongs.

Fuck em. Not because they're bad people (even though they obviously are), but because they're not held accountable by our institutions, and frequently get away with murder.

I'm genuinely impressed this thread wasn't immediately overrun by 12 year old edgelords. So yeah, good thread OP and thanks to all of you that serve.

Oh, couldn't even finished typing that before it got edgelorded...

OP here, same, though there are a lot of different opinions, cool to see the different ones that arent just edge replies

>inb4 we waz kangz

That has always been my attitude. I just did my fucking job. Then again, all I had to do was make sure that the other side's radar, cell phones, radio communication, etc. didn't work and make the aircraft mission capable. No heroic deeds were done.

thanks bro, airforce fag who paul bearers dead bodies and folds flags here. thanks for not being a cuck

you're welcome. now, where's my military discount?

All I’ll say is that you signed up knowing what the uniform meant. You knew the risks and you took ‘em anyway. You were ready and willing to serve and thats more than most of these Sup Forumseta cucks can say. You Did good, kid.

Don't forget firefighters. I appreciate anyone willing to run TOWARDS a burning building, because my ass is running away.

>"bugs bunny"!!?

Attached: g026amn7o2wj303756678000000.jpg (506x799, 43K)

Appreciate that you gave the police some love, man.

did you guys ever look up stolen valor videos on youtube? some funny shit, and people get called out that deserve it.

Submarine vetfag here, needed this, was feeling like absolute shit tonight. thanks user

>WAIT

lmao comparing cops and ems to military? Only service cops do is service me a fucking ticket for going 3 over.

Thanks, user. It's truly appreciated. I took the oath knowing what it means. I will keep that oath even though I'm not active duty.

When I thank you what I’m really saying is “thanks for filling a position for one of the shittiest jobs I wouldn’t ever want to do, so my govenment doesn’t force me to do the job.”

fuck service people. especially military people.

why give them credit they signed up for that job.

Hey man. We all did our job. In doing so, we kept our guys alive and made sure the mission got done. We did what we could with a war we didn't ask for.

There are bubbleheads on Sup Forums? No fucking way! Thanks for having my six.

NICE b8

no bait i am serious

they had a choice they are not drafted

When were you in?

I was a surface nuke, glad I didn't go sub. What was it like for you though?

You are all good reasons why we should bring back the draft.

Ever watch, or (haha) read, Starship Troopers? The day is coming that you will have to serve to be a citizen.

Come on man. I’m not patriotic af but I’ll give the kids credit. Just because they signed up to do it doesn’t mean it’s not honorable. I’d rather have kids willing to do it than draft. They do it so we don’t have to at the very least.

Don't do it for you, but I appreciate you.

people like you should be gang raped

>idk about all that bro

That will be a good fucking day.
There is a reason other countries call us amerifats.
When this day comes, hopefully others will stop hating us because we're slobs and start hating us because we aren't pussies and we stick our noses where others are too afraid. Even though they already kind-of hate us for that.

MM, EM, ET, ELT?

MM. Shiny pipe.

Stood CRW for a couple years, did Drill Team, ended up as the Reactor Fill test guy.

Honor, courage, and commitment are foreign concepts to a lot of people these days. That is how empires crumble. It happened to the Romans, the Greeks, and the British. With today's attitudes, we (the U.S.) might be next.

Did you pull the old "you dare me to drink this" gag?

Honor, courage, and commitment are some words they make you shout during PT. If we want these kids to be willing to fight for us, we need to give them a nation worth fighting for.

You're a bro OP, thanks for the shout-out. It's guys like you that care that make being in the service something I'm proud of.

We did the glow stick joke too, on the aft mess decks.

My favorite thing we did was jerking off in the RC though. When I got to the ship it was still in commissioning, and I stayed on until the first PIA.

We used to go into the RC when we stood RMO and "claim" pieces of equipment with jizz, and kept a leaderboard in berthing so we could keep track of who owned what. After we went underway a few times though, all that sperm started to ionize and turned a really obvious dark brown.

Once, the captain and RO did a walkthrough of the RC and saw the marks, and asked what they were. Everyone lied and said they didn't know, and so the RO launched an investigation. It got sent off as a naval message to every other carrier in the fleet to see if they also had similar staining.

>mfw my jizz started an international incident

Attached: Chisum.jpg (620x250, 100K)

You're a good guy OP.

Those are not just words. They are an emotion that comes from within. I never had them shouted during PT. I agree that we should give these little transfucks something worth hanging onto. Because of the people that serve as police, fire fighters, and military their biggest worry is what gender they want to identify as.
I identify as an attack helicopter. Where is my fucking snowflake bathroom?

Hey, I did my time. Same as you, I imagine.

I saw things I would never with on another human being, and did things that I'm never going to be able to forget about.

I wouldn't ask anyone else to do that. Not the way things are now.

Attached: apsauruauaruraua-picsay.jpg (955x500, 141K)

Dick sucking circle joke. Fucking low, ignorant, if not downright pathetic and borderline autistic to be in this format. Everyone here kills themselves, wouldn't make a blip of significant relevance. Pigs kill ypurself before I do, evolve or die. Mind controlled slaves, less then human and redundant amongst yourselves. Militarys even worse. Fucking oxymoronic existence. Go do some actual work you are fucking pathetic and if you dare get it dystopically wrong know I'm coming for ya, bitch.

Neither would I. We were lied to. Over in the Bosnian box they cut news feeds to the boat. For two weeks we were flying "live fire training missions". I am probably responsible for some "ethnic cleansing".
I am not saying that they should serve, but show some respect for those who have.

I'm a refugee in the United States, I certainly have a lot of desires to be part of the army

Attached: IMG_20170920_162634.jpg (1080x810, 266K)

Come at me, Sup Forumsro

Runner deserved it. Get cucked.

Already was.

nice try achmed, you gonna have to get your weapons of war like everyone else, at walmart.

Attached: 1515570222406.jpg (906x946, 153K)

Das it? Weak sauce.

To all those under-appreciated people, thank you! Fuck those assholes who put our police and military in harm’s way. Stay safe out there!

My favorite part of the military is fucking my neighbor while her husband is away.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Hysterical blind and spastic nuts/muts. Full system review/likely format. Fucking stinking garbage, and you're proud of it! Laugh my fucking ass off.

Thanks for brightening my day user, although it's mine and my colleague's pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your week!

I just showed this to everyone in my shop, after i explained what Sup Forums is.

I actually agree with You user, to be fair the ones I know do a great job under shit circumstances (don't we all) but I'm not gonna grab a beer with one anytime soon. I'm sure there are exceptions.

Wrong thread, poopnuts.
I believe you are looking for the autism thread on r/9/k.

God damnit how fucking systemic is this walking cover to cover DSM

So fucking dumb.
So fucking stupid.

I'm sorry the mean old police man wouldn't let you do drugs and break shit.

Yeah guys. Thanks for getting your heads chopped of while squeaking like a pic in front of a camera.
You provided hundreds of hours of top kek entertainment.

Attached: 1493885192957.png (531x622, 37K)

This. The majority of them don't give a shit about serving. They don't have anything else to do and get baited by those military advertisements that glorify serving.

And by "glorify serving" I meant paying for school or getting to do a certain career, not serving their country.

Because they don't all keep watch on themselves 24/7. Too busy stopping Tyrone from raping that young white girl.