Thank fuck this ‘smart’ ‘person’ can finally become a meme

Thank fuck this ‘smart’ ‘person’ can finally become a meme.

Let me ask you honestly, In the state the world is in today, what good did this cunt truly ever accomplish?
Answer: he did NOTHING but in his genius state, he was happy to shit upon the rest of us and enjoy his fame as the world died around him.
He happily looked at the stars while the world around him crumbled.
If I believed in hell I’d happily wish him there.

Attached: 72C48B15-DAF2-46DF-BA10-FC5DAB9FA190.jpg (729x991, 159K)

Spoken like a true realist.

Attached: 186n5d.jpg (400x366, 40K)

Stephen Hawking contributed to mankind’s understanding. OP made a shitpost. Kill your self OP. By your own attack you’ve proven how useless your life is.

he did a lotta good, he also did a lotta pandering for atheism, bottom line is I don't really care too much

Attached: 1515310620113.jpg (1200x859, 253K)

Nice backing up of your evidence, user.
If only they had a pissing contest about who could piss on him the most. Then he would finally become something of value.
Truly other than being a meme what did he accomplish?

You can seriously and unironically, in real life, go kill yourself right now, you piece of shit. You are what's wrong with humanity.

He did what thousands of stoners do everyday. Mentally masturbate about the universe, without producing any results.

He's the neckbeards ultimate king. It's like if Neil 'black science man' Tyson and Bill Nye had a retarded baby together, they would give birth to the cringiest person neckbeards look up to and worship.

And for this he will be forever a top ten ‘thank fuck I was never like him’ meme.
Even with his genius he failed to care about his brothers and sisters so I’m happy he is dead bc it is one more person wasting the planets resources for absolutely nothing.

Stephen Hawk's motherfucker

Who are you his brothers and sisters?

Awareness of science was his only contribution.
Same with pic related.
They are both failures in there fields so they turn to media.
I'm always weary of those who would rather spend time writing theories or being filmed than doing anything.
Keep your eye on Musk. He loves his fame too much comes from money and he only holds honorary doctorates.

Attached: black science guy.jpg (615x400, 55K)

I wonder if the 'I fucking love science' group made their cringe ass post about him yet. People are gonna be sad as if they fucking knew him in reality, he's a half man / half cyborg who would look down on them.

>leader in STEM field
>'smart' person

Top kek, I bet you're doing much better browsing Sup Forums right?

Attached: 1421201543571.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

He was and still is a GOD within men.
DO NOT disrespect this legend. He will only be remembered for all the right reasons.
Christians :/

Attached: 1469837341544.jpg (564x457, 38K)

It's another 15 year old thinks he's smarter than a genius episode

My point exactly. He is nothing. He understood .0000000000000000000000000001% of what there is to understand but yet he was still looked up to.
People of ‘science’act So smart but they are a massive fail.

OP Just take his place sense you're so fucking smart.

Attached: quote-you-don-t-see-the-world-as-it-is-you-see-it-according-to-who-you-are-stephen-covey-138-55-24.j (850x400, 50K)

often wrong hawking

Attached: file.png (610x458, 428K)

I can tell already you've contributed absolutely nothing of value to society or science, while I'm not arguing he was anything special in scientific progress the fact that it's you criticizing him is top level irony.

>a GOD within men
You carry media in high esteem.
Is Homer Simpson also one of your "Gods"
I bet Elmo is up there too.
Tell me exactly was he contributed beyond a tv personality?

Attached: stephen hawking.jpg (1140x798, 97K)

What he said

Does he have a free trial version yet?

Attached: wheels.png (996x552, 725K)

flat Earth denying faggot is dead. who cares?

Dude. You're such a dumb cunt. Just because you cunt understand what he did, doesnt mean it's not valid.

Legit you need to go live in a cave and stay there where your stupidity cant infect the minds of others.

you tell em, user

Stephen Hawking was a mathematics , and contributions were his successful students that applied his teachings to do good in the world.

These "anti-Hawking" threads are proof just how polarized and toxic the internet has become. Humanity is doomed, there are too many science deniers who will just ride the lightning right into the ground, burning everything around them. Too stupid to learn, but even worse, too afraid of their tribalist peers to even try.

of course the hate will flow for me posting this, but it's 100% truth. There are too many people who think learning is bad, and just parrot what they are told by their "team".

Theory behind black holes and white holes, a part of string theory, Hawking radiation, etc.

Whys the Nintendo CEO telling me about the cosmos

I can honestly admit that I have contributed nothing of true value just as Hawkins ever did.
Will I be missed when I die? Only by my wife and 3 children.
Hawkins will be mourned over by millions who never even had the ‘privilage’ To wipe the dribble off his chin.
He’s going to make a fantastic meme though so I’ll give him that.

I'm genuinely sad that he's died. He discovered that black holes not only absorb, but they also put out radiation. One day, this will be used for the benefit of mankind. Even with his sickness, he accomplished more in his life than op could ever accomplish in 50 lifetimes. Make no mistake that op is a stain on the underware of human history compared to this man. No one even knows op is alive, or gives a shit that he is alive. Stephen Hawking contributed to the advancement of human understanding of the univers. His field is ground breaking, and incredibly far from being understood, thing to link Einstein's theory of relativity to beyond the world, but with the universe. Op, probably didn't even go to college.

you tell em, senpai

>genuinely sad over the death of someone you never met, never were even near, who never even knew of your shit stain existence
What a pathetic life you live.

>Theory
These do nothing for the betterment of mankind.
Especially his which are all speculative and if ever "confirmed" will never be able to be "used" for anything other than regard.

Attached: stephen hawking (2).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Ok so because you know so much, jest with me here user.

The universe with all its vastness comprises of how much dark matter? You seem to think of yourself very highly, so answer that with a valid therum to back it up. Hawking a never could and I know you can’t either.

>i don't know how scientific theories work

your ignorance is showing.

Not really. People can look up to others who they've never met and still be sad when they're gone

I love how everyone here says theories are not contributing anything. How the fuck do you think things work. Everything that has ever become anything is because of theories that were tested. It's funny you all gloat he did nothing, it's funny because he was a very smart man (and if any of you knew anything Bout him he was not born crippled). What's even funnier is that you're all doing the one thing he did everyday, sit behind a keyboard to speak your mind, the only difference is that his IQ and intellegence is probably more than everyone in this thread combined, mine included.

Before you say he contributed nothing, try fucking reading his work, (that is if your brains can comprehend it)

Go ahead and shit roast my post, I'm already gone and not gonna see your replys, but your brain won't process that either and you'll still shit rant at it like dumb fucks.

You probably don't even wash your legs and feet in the shower.

>Brothers and sisters
This coming from a site that I visit to literally spew hate about other people?

Steven Hawking and everyone else in the "theoretical" science field are just making theories based on what we know to be true about the universe. Just because your simple ass didn't understand doesn't mean he was useless.

He couldn’t even fucking think of a drool catcher to or shit changer to improve his daily life but supposedly he could explain our existence to a degree.
He is better off dead and I expect he wished it most every day of his cursed life.

Youre asking a finite thing about something infinite, that's like asking why the water shuts off when you turn off the sink, it's still there, but not coming out because the faucet is off

Neither does shitposting on Sup Forums but here you are. Retard

The end of your post sounds just like you

>Being this edgy
Jesus dude, cmon.
He was a person just like you, and now he's dead.

At least try to show some common decency.

>I make blanket statements that encourage my ideals.
In 2004, he dramatically reversed one of his earlier controversial claims about black holes (that they destroy everything that falls into them and that no information is ever retrieveable from a black hole), claiming new findings that could help solve the so-called “black hole information paradox”. In his new definition of black holes, the event horizon is not so well-delineated and may not completely hide everything within it from the outside, and he has embraced the concept of the multiverse to help explain the conservation of information in black holes.
>I make theories about unexplainable observations that don't impact anyone in this galaxy.

Attached: stephen hawking.jpg (299x168, 4K)

you tell em, magistrate

>Neither does shitposting on Sup Forums
prove it.

Pretty stupid. If people cared more about the people in their own life instead of worshipping media personalities, they'd be much happier.

The knowledge we uncover today acts as a foundation for the generations after us. You, clouded by shortsightedness, will never see the application or use of Hawking's theories; when the children of tomorrow are soaring through the fuckin cosmos, you will still be a salty corpse

Haha that’s got OP! You tell him! I bet he doesn’t even shower. Unlike Stephen Hawkins who had a nurse shower him and literally washed his dick and ass crack once a day.
SH had a hard life.
Even though the world went to shit during his lifetime, he had it good.

Attached: 1440359247812.jpg (500x505, 45K)

fehget

He was helping with space x.

Attached: Super_Saiyan_BAS.png (1058x1058, 780K)

You are a shitstain on the underwear of existence.

>prove it.
You prove otherwise. Check Mate

Do you know of other people in the galaxy besides those on Earth?

Here's your you, time to go to bed

>TL;DR

But also
>That long reply

Lol did you just try to bait someone and end up mad ?

You're a shitty person but what's worse is that you aren't apt enough to troll effectively. This is just funny to watch.

But I'm waiting for you come upstairs, you know I hate sleeping alone.

I know, that's why I'm on Sup Forums with all you shitty people.

cool story bro

Attached: images (1).jpg (240x210, 17K)

On my way up now bitch

Attached: 1501777310189.png (540x628, 43K)

Wow. Is it really summer already?

No; BUT WE WILL, thanks to people like Steven FUCKING Hawkings.
He revolutionised science in a way you can’t even begin to fathom. I can. Just barely. But my IQ is pushing close to 140.
You can only hate because you see the seas rising and you feel your regret for voting in trump but ultimately you are doomed to be a failure just like your father and very unlike hawkings.

>The knowledge we uncover today acts as a foundation for the generations after us.
I agree. He discovered nothing. His achievement was spreading awareness of science.
Pretty sure the space station occupants don't worry about black holes.
>TL;DR
>He's a great man, idgaf what he did beyond his tv appearances, they made me laugh.
You sound like every proponent of hawking itt.

Attached: stephen hawking.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Broh did you even read what you were replying to

Some good pasta either way

Again, falling to leave an impact like you claimed Hawking didn't. You are a joke, but you are the only one laughing. Nobody finds you quirky or intelligent. You aren't in high regard nor are your ill-conceived opinions. Do yourself a favor and make sure your brain is functioning before you talk again or make another post, because this is just sad.

user you're talking to someone you'll never meet and never will it's time to calm down

>hes being retarded on PURPOSE?

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

>itt. Brainlets who cant understand basic math that separates the intelligent from dead shits. Stay retarded brainlets

Attached: 1518830512334.png (625x773, 111K)

>he's being retarded on purpose

He gives himself far too much credit.

excuse for badly english

where were you when Stevie hawkwheels is kill

I was at Tom thornton drinking cofvefe when niel ring

'steve-o is die'

'no'

and yuo?????????????????

Attached: 1521008214204.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

This thread just makes me very sad.
He was a good, no, GREAT person.
Sure he was too smart to fall for the bible and all of its bs so he is hated in death?
When string theory is proven, every hater will have egg on their face (hopefully for eternity)

I got the star trek reference, friend.

Pretty sure he's long gone off the thread anyway. Past his bedtime, and yours

> what good did this cunt truly ever accomplish?
More than your father's father, you, your kids, and their kids, etc. will ever accomplish, you worthless piece of shit.

I didn't think Stephen Hawking would ever die. I've been hearing about him since I was 9 years old. Feels unreal.

Just imagine if it was Einstein that died today. OP would have made this same thread. Fucking worthless piece of shit.

Sad to say but I was on Sup Forums.

This post sounds retarded

Rest in peace.

Back to your containment board, idiot.

Attached: E9FAF82E-E39E-4D1D-B15D-FE1EAADC0726.jpg (360x480, 133K)

Fuck it, it is past my bed time. Night nigga.

160 IQ
and nothing of value was lost
rest in peace you overrated transformer wannabe

but seriously thank you for the good things you did and for still pushing forward with your condition
you will be missed

Attached: 1519938445241.png (962x578, 360K)

Attached: 1520727550640.gif (498x378, 649K)

Wrong board, numbnuts.

Attached: C24FE91B-02A0-4398-AFFB-70B5B5A7D4C3.png (427x533, 281K)

Yeah Einstein was too, so true. I’d still be buying avocados and smoked salmon without him. I’d still have my Audi A3 without him. I’d still have my centrally heated/cooled house without him.
The environment however is going to shit faster than ever. Such great minds. We should all worship them.

Well said Op you worthless piece of shit crawl bag under you stone you attention seeking moron!! By the way ask yourself where most inventions were created!!

His wikipedia page is longer than yours will ever be and he was 76

kys op

Ann's I bet your nog ass does the wafflestomp every time you shower.

>what is pic unrelated
learn to read also

sorry, i'm autistic. is there sarcasm in your post?

Agreed.If he was a painter, he would have been Bob ross, an overhyped token in the feild people flooded with celebrity. Dood was no Michaelangelo. There are people revolutionizing the world today, no one knows who they are. Hepatitis C was cured not too long ago. You'll probably never know any of those people's names unless they are wheelchair bound and drooling on themselves.

Attached: 1520902563249.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I felt like I understood what was going on and then you two fuckers showed up

Attached: 1520794754640.gif (200x150, 479K)

Where were most inventions created bud?

Attached: 1520332664729.png (232x217, 3K)

Rip Stephen Hawking Bigger than some of you numb cunts on ur weed/crack oh sorry cunts are useful