Me

>Me
>18
>Parents divorced like most Sup Forumstards
>Grades mostly Cs/Bs
>Trying for foreign exchange
>Everything is extremely difficult (12-page research paper on the country, learning the language, paperwork, etc)
>Depression kicking in hard along with anxiety and loneliness
>Miss mother
>Live in fucking Florida of all places
>I have like 1 friend I see a good portion of the day, 2 I see for not even half an hour each day, and 4 over the internet
>Everybody else either doesn't care about my existence, or hates me and constantly yelling at me to kill myself
>Only thing stopping me from suicide is reflecting on how painful my dogs (who are probably better friends than anything in the last 5 years) and my parents will feel
>Wondering what it'd be like to run away, either if I miraculously make it to the country I'm going to for exchange or just in general

Solve my shit Sup Forums.

Attached: KMS.png (128x128, 26K)

Join the Navy or Air Force.

this, you need to shaped up. real fucking tough shit user. or anything similar

I would if not for two things:
1) I'm lazy as hell with no drive to do anything.
2) I have an eating/mental disorder where everything but a very select few things taste horrible and make me want to vomit. None of it is healthy.

I dunno how to get my shit together and frankly at this point I care about it just as much as anything else.

theyll let you into america too, if you join.

Join the Barbershop Harmony Society, the world's largest male singing organization. There are lots of spectacular choruses in Florida, and they would all love to have you.

Get a job. Make friends there. Or get a job and bring your friends along. I find coffee helps me motivated.

Honestly if I have a passion for anything, it's foreign countries. That's why I'm trying to go on exchange.
Can't sing for shit, believe me.
If I'm getting a job, I want a good one. With the grades I'm getting, the only thing saving me is foreign exchange, and even that has a possibility of failing and me not going, causing me to have nothing to get into college with.

Then I guess you should get off Sup Forums and study before you fail.

Wow you're a fucking faggot.

People singing in barbershop quartets are all old and not very good singers either. They will love you based on the fact that you are under 30 alone.

I should but I won't because I'm a fucking mess.
Tell me about it.
What is this, a catholic church?

>lives in florida
>doesn't want to go to school in florida

I visited a friend at UF for a week and I don't think I've ever seen more titties than I did that week.

Get your grades in order Sup Forumsro UCF is easy as fuck to get into.

Actually loose your virginity.

I have this problem too

Another thing, I know like 0% of anything, including how to talk to people. Either you're not kidding about how ridiculously easy it is to get that shit or have literally any ability to get into womens' pants, which I don't.

It's not that hard in college anymore, if everyone's drunk enough you wont seem weird at all.

Join a frat

I'm mentally to much of a wimpy virgin to possibly do that lol.

hahaha yeah. It really is hopless. hahahaha yeah
I have to go to sleep Sup Forumsro. you should too.

I would say at least try. With a big enough school there's a fraternity for every type of person.

Should I? Yes. Will I? No. Why? I dunno.

Shit gets a lot tougher user, you're only 18...stop feeling sorry for yourself and start working hard... No free passes bruh

Honestly I feel it'd be easier to just see my mom a final time (she lives in Tennessee) and then find a way to kill myself. It's feasible, since I'm actually acquainted with the school's druggie and he could probably find me some cyanide or some shit.

my dude, pick up a hobby like instruments and find a community. Your local punk scene probably has house parties and shit

I'm honestly an antisocial and mentally unstable person (thanks, Sup Forumstardation) and the only thing I've found to like is just sitting around playing/losing games and watching youtube. I also find a bit of enjoyment in coding and writing, but as previously mentioned have very little drive. I'll only do those two if I have access to nothing better.

there's a lot of 1s and 2s in your post, I'm having a hard time believing your shit faggot

Good job op, take the easy way out... Make sure to train your dog to delete your hard drive before you go

Where you go through?

Attached: sfbdbdsb.jpg (981x632, 402K)

I was antisocial and unstable too but used my time wisely. Now I play in a band and life is good. Try to find something you enjoy man. You wont be antisocial and unstable after you leave the house and get out into the world.

Aight, don't really care if you believe me or not.
Aight my dude.
Lol why should I tell you?
If I don't kill myself or something by then.

Also start smoking weed & maybe try out some psychedelics if you gain some mental stability

your dogs and parents will move on little buddy they're stronger than your conceited ass gives them credit for and who are they to hold you back from your inner desire for peace

Try some mushrooms before you try to kill yourself.

They saved my life, no joke.

Attached: 2004.1_Gala Contemplating_after conservation_2016_web_web .jpg (776x1024, 94K)