Ask a femanon anything!

Ask a femanon anything!

>inb4 "tits or gtfo".
Not my thing. You can ignore my thread if it bothers you so much.
In fact ignoring a thread is the only true way to get it to 404 so if you truly wish for me to 404 you wouldn't reply.

>inb4 "you think your special?"
Nah but you guys certainly make girls seem like they are lol

So let's just shoot the shit anons

Attached: 08-01-Ask-Me-Anything.jpg (1289x726, 134K)

Why don't women ever make the first move?

sage you faggot

tired of this bait

Could either be rejection or mainly because they like men who take charge. It's am attractive trait. Them making the move makes you look submissive and most girls don't like that.

And I'm speaking out of experience. I've been with my man for years and I hardly ever make firsts moves...its just sexier when he does it

Dont see how it's bait...i think you don't understand the word that well. It's okay most new people don't.

>thinks sage works.

Thanks for the bump dear

But that's how I feel about women!
Is it too much to ask to be seduced once in a while?

What does an ideal date look like to you? (Both early and late in dating)

/soc/ is that way >>>>

Ah I know :/ it makes me feel bad because my man and men in the past have all basically said the same.
It's weird though. It's almost like some internal wiring for us...maybe it's just like in the animal kingdom how it's usually men who court females. I guess him and might be the same way

sorry dude, it only works if you’re attractive.

Would you say it's unattractive if he doesnt make the first move?

Nobody gives a shit, honestly.

Attached: 1472513113287.jpg (1420x1436, 988K)

not OP

it certainly doesn’t work in you favor being passive.

they clearly stated their intentions, literally how is this bait?
my wifes Vagina hurts after sex a few times, or gets swollen according to her,
I know I'm not going in dry, is she saying that because she's done and doesn't want to have sex anymore or is that an actual thing?

Probably out at a nice restaurant to start with in the evening for dinner then spend the rest if the night at a quiet bar getting to know each Other over drinks.
I'm all for letting drinks relax you bit getting smashed is not cool.

If your vibing and it feels right then going back to their place to end it

Yes it's no fun there

Is whose place you end the night at important in any way?

End it meaning exactly what, smash?

been having some girl troubles recently.

I have one gf thats been ghosting me. havent seen her in a month and barely replies to my messges. Also, has a couple random things left at my apartment.

Another gf, who just told me i kiss like a bird and om fucking confused what that means....? i feel like its not a dealbreaker but wtf ???

what part about pretending to be a girl on the internet, do you find most amusing?

should i just break it off with these girls?

Yea I certainly do.
I like dominance and nothing shows submissive and hesitant more than not making the first move. Like I said I really think most female species are like this.

Females seek confidence and dominance. It's a trait that shows them you can have some good babies. Granted human women don't consciously see it that way. They just think it's hot.

ive got a gf and i fantasize about her friends. what do you think.

not OP, but for a brief moment, I feel like myself in those moments, it's pretty nice, but reality sinks in real quick.
sounds like you're a bad kisser, try using tongue next time? that might help your bird-like pecking.
also 2 girls is a bad idea.

Swollen??? Thats weird....swollen could be either from the sex being too rough or there's an allergic reaction going on. Could be from condoms, lube or even semen!

Has it always been this way or has it recently started?

always been this way
>mfw she's allergic to coconut and silicone
I guess she might be allergic to semen too? didn't even know that was a thing

Well a woman would feel safer and More comfortable at her place but it really depends on the living situation...she could have roommates or relatives living with her or vice versa you know?

In a scenario where both live on their own though I'd bet a girl would feel safer at home...it all depends though. Just best to ask her where she would feel more comfortable at

Yea if the date seems to be going that direction that is...if you're taking it slow then just the casual walking her to her door is appreciated

OP IS AN ATTENTIONWHORE

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD CUMDUMPSTER

You have a vapid and shallow personality if you make an AMA just cause you have a moist hole between your legs and bleed 5 days a month

Seriously, fuck off back to /soc/ or Tumblr if you need to dignify your ability to freely consume the oxygen a tree works tirelessly to produce

what's the deal with ovaltine?

I don't think the first ones a gf user. Gfs don't just disappear lol.
Just forget about that one.

With the second sounds like she's just making a comment though I wouldn't take it as a nice comment. Basically saying your a weird kisser. Her telling you though is better then her not telling you...shes giving you a chance to change it

How long should someone wait to ask out a woman who just got out of a pretty serious relationship? Is the answer any different if the two people have good rapport?

Well I'm not pretending user. Sorry to burst your bubble

>why don't I have a gf??

If I was the gf and I knew about this is get super pissed. Though you never know some girls are weirdly into that shit.

However from my normie viewpoint it would cause some major jealousy.
However if you keep it to yourself and never ever act on your fantasy id say no harm no foul

Do you use condoms? Or any lube?

But yes women can actually be allergic to semen. I forgot the actual ingredient in semen that causes it but it's very real.
I'm not sure if there's anything she can take but maybe run it by her and try an experiment. It might work.
Pick up some Zyrtec from your local pharmacy and have her take a pill (won't really hurt anything if it doesn't work).
In about an hour have sex and see if the sake thing happens. If it doesn't then you know it's an allergic reaction.
Zyrtec is a pretty powerful antihistamine and attacks histamines that cause itching and swelling without causing the drowsiness of normal allergy pills.

If it's still there then maybe just use more lube and calm down on the jackhammering

my sister is dating a guy that loves her but he's such a manchild. just acts like he's a freshmen in high school, she's 23 and wants kids. wwyd?

Actually I only bleed for 3!
Yay me!
Well yay BC

That's a question I feel like I only can't answer right.
I remember after my last heartbreak with a guy I was with for a while I was probably wasn't really ready for a relationship for at least 6 months

no condoms or lube in like a year now, I'll keep that in mind, and ask her.
thanks femanon

I have a girlfriend and a daughter
neither of them are vapid cunts like OP

go whiteknight somewhere else faggot

how do you deal with the majority of men being such faggots?

>implying

Well does your sister love him?
Firstly if he isn't harming her then I'd say to just let them be.
You can't make someone who is in love with someone just back away from that person. As shitty as it is to witness a bad relationship and wish you could do something about it. You just gotta let them learn. Trust me. I was the oldest person at my last job so I was surrounded by young 17-18 coworkers who were either talking about boys they liked or their bfs and some of them had some real obvious duds. I'd give them advice till I was blue in the face but they always just scoffed and rolled their eyes because they think they knew better than me.
So I've learned to back away and let time teach them.

Though a manchild isn't too bad.
She could be with worse user

Yea just be honest and tell her you want to do it as an experiment to see if it helps.

I have allergic skin reactions to stuff so I carry zyrtec in my purse all the time. My dermatologist recommended it to me and it's honestly the best one there is.
Hope it works and hopefully we cross paths again so you can let me know!

Also obviously I'm gonna recommend highly that she sees her gynecologist to be extra safe

Well it's just here on Sup Forums which is actually pretty fun.
As for real life I think men are decent fellows

FYI user. "tits or gtfo" only applies when a woman wants female specific privileges.

You're doing an AMA, not attention whoring, so "tits or gtfo" does not apply.

oh

>inb4 "white knighting"

Learn the rules you worthless fucking newfag

>gynecologist
not gonna happen
took me a long time to pry that women open, and even then not without her doing mental gymnastics
>multi-rape victim

Yea I'm completely aware of that but most user aren't so I put the disclaimer anyway.

Tits or gtfo

saying you are a female on here automatically puts you in that catigory for the sole reason of we're anonymous, not male or female, saying you're one or the other is saying "LOOK AT ME"

the point of the rule of "no women on the internet" is that there is no one internet, only one person. Lurk Moar faggot

Aww sorry to hear that....you don't think a female doctor would be able to help? She can request a female if she wanted.
And you could also be in the room if it made her feel any better

I'm just saying that it really is important for all women too eventually go to a gynocologist every now and then.

I'll talk to her about it, because I agree

OP, tell the truth - chicks do cry to get their way, don't they?

not op, and not all the time

Yea I mean I've never been a victim so I can't even begin to understand what that's like for her but she's got to take her own health into consideration.
Vaginas are INSANELY fragile and so many things can hurt it.
If she cares about her health she has to summon up the courage to go. If think a female doctor and strong support from you might help

I can't recall a time I cried in order to get my way.. I mean I've probably cried because I didn't but I didn't expect the outcome to change because of it.

We're just emotional creatures.

You must be a special breed of stupid

the point of the rule "no women on the internet" is that women are as anonymous as you on this board.

If a woman does not want to engage in intelligent conversation with other anons she can choose to present tits Otherwise fuck the hell off. Like I'm telling you right now.

yeh that's what I was thinking, just curious about femanon perspective

Tits or gtfo

do you read posts in your own voice, a male, or female voice? Whenever I read comments online I always just hear it as my own voice.

Well I'm sure most girls would have a different opinion but I'm 28 and I've dealt with all types of men and I've dealt with a lot of relationship problems that werent even my own. A lot of people come to me for advice about relationships and shit and after constant advice giving I learned that VERY few actually listen to the advice you give. When someone asks your advice on a partner most of the time what they're hoping is to have someone justify what they're feeling...theyre not actually trying to better the situation if it means doing something they don't want to do for the greater good.
Seriously, if I had a dollar every time I said "I warned you" or "I told you" id be a rich bitch.

I tend to only give advice to people who seem to want to do what they have to to have a better way of life.

So when it comes to 2 people who love each Other there is no 3rd person that can fix them. Time will be the only teacher

I say the same as you so I guess it's normal to do it that way i suppose.

What's the deal with airline food?

I'm worried about finally getting into a girl's pants and then being utterly repulsed by her vagina.
I'm not gay, but I find those things so alien and oddly terrifying. Is that normal?
What do I do if that happens? If I suddenly lose the mood? It'd feel awfully rude to blueball her like that.

What IS the deal with it user?

I fuckin' know, right?

It's normal for people like you, you are in fact gay but don't know it yourself properly yet.

femanon, why does Sup Forums hate us?

It does sound weird to me to be so repulsed by a vagina and NOT be gay...
Id almost want to chalk it up to some weird traumatic shit of your past or something...but that's just me.

As for rejection...well you can fuck if you can't get hard right? And you can. Just use the ol "guess I'm just nervous" thing.

I mean most girls do know guys can lose boners from that

you literally said the same thing as me in one sentence as apposed to multiple

They don't hate us. They're scared of us.
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to hate.

Hate will set you free.

But I don't like dicks or men. I like tits and ass and legs and curves and all that good jazz the ladies have. Just...not that thing.
Maybe it's just all in my head and I'm psyching myself up for no reason. I dunno. Maybe when I get one up close I'll actually like it.

Wrong my dude
"hate leads to suffering".

-Yoda

C'mon I expected a guy to know a star wars quote better than me

it might help if you turn the lights off, I was like you for a bit. Turning the lights off for me really helped, and I was able to do all the normal things, eating her out, and not losing the boner simply because out of sight out of mind. plus it makes things more "intimate" for your first handful of times.

So wait this would be your first Time?

If that's the case then you'll probably be fine.

I thought dicks were scary when I first saw them in pictures and videos but when I saw my first one in person I was ok with it lol

Why do all have such messy bedrooms? If I have a girl over for just a weekend then by the end of it I'm knee deep in knickers and fucking hairdryers.

Lol I really can't argue with you there and can't even find a good excuse. My room is pretty messy. I feel like maybe it's because girls are most highstrung and stressed and emotional while men tend to be more laid back.

So while you think it would have the opposite effect it really doesn't.

I throw stuff around because I feel like I have too much on my mind or not enough time to put it away correctly

Thanks. That might help.
Yeah. First time.

Out of curiosity, I guess, is there anything you do outside of the pussy itself, but in that same area? Like, it's gotta be an erogenous zone in general. What can I do in that region without going inside the pussy? I feel like I'd be more comfortable if I could ease myself into it bit by bit, but I want her to still be getting something out of it while I'm readying myself.

0/10 bait, sage in all fields

Not OP but you're overthinking it. It's like telling someone how to drive a car when they've never sat in one. Better to just get in and do it. Your first time will be shit, everyone's is. Use it as a learning experience and the second time will be better.

Post nudes
I can't seem to find anything to cum to tonight.

Please don't be those guys that think all parts of a vagina have some sexual stimulation lol.

Honestly the only part that's outside of the vagina that feels good to touch is the clitoris. In fact even when going in the clitoris is a major factor in pleasure

Maybe the opening to the vagina can kinda feel good to rub as well...think of it like rubbin your fingers along on the rim of an open jar...except the jar is wet and flexible lol

Attached: download-1.jpg (232x217, 5K)

>thinks sage works..
How cute

Tits or gtfo faggot

Why do girls always seem to relentlessly and exclusively bang on about their own shit, while simultaneously claiming that everyone else is selfish and not them?

Girls like to talk about themselves. They just don't realize they do it is all.

Why are really a male and acting like a woman?

I'm not.

True but girls litetrally never ask me how my day has gone, while I have to listen to 3 hours every evening about how Sharon in accounts has pissed her off.

Will a girl think less of me if post-coitus I ask her to hold me and run her hands through my hair and whisper nice things to me?

Not OP but yes.

Lol well I'm sorry for that.

It could be that we are also conditioned to believe that men don't like to talk much about how they are and what not. The tough silent guys ya know?

girls want that to happen to them, good luck of that ever happening to you

I don't. But I'd at least like the option.

Is BBC really the best or is it just a meme

Pathetic if not bait. Show something or get out no one cares.

just a meme

ok.
Looks like I'll just go kill myself then