Why are people on Sup Forums so obsessed with anonymity?

Why are people on Sup Forums so obsessed with anonymity?

Why the fear of being seen in public supporting Right wing views?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/scotland/437012/Man-is-charged-with-staring-at-Deputy-First-Minister-of-SNP-Nicola-Sturgeon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've stopped fearing months ago. I let shit go for a long time, but I'm really sick of it, and I don't care what others think anymore.

We are biding our time in the shadows shitposting with troll accounts waiting for the Trumpenreich to begin to show normies our true power level

because honesty will get you killed

I'll take my chances.

Because hate speech is illegal here.

Then leave, because the country is already lost.

Anonymity is the realm of the wise. Only faggots have ventured from the mist. This is a rule. See: namefags, avatarfags, chanology, etc.

An identity corrupts the user into a faggot.

Embrace user.

I do not quit, I'll defend it when the Day comes. France is not just one country, it used to be the greatest. Have some faith.

1: I'm not an attention whore.

2: Leftists will gladly attempt to ruin your life if they find out you're right wing.

I'm not interested in acclaim and fame, I just want to win.

Because spouting Sup Forums memes about jews and muslims will get you lynched by liberals in the streets.

I'd rather hear the extreme sides of both arguments than never know they exist. I don't agree with most of Sup Forums about jews and shit but I still want to know why they think that way and I can understand where they're coming from even if I don't agree with it.

I'd say the same for SJWs but those are already in mainstream media so its not hard to be exposed to them.

>le nothing to hide nothing to fear
Because political views contrary to the official party line will land you in prison here.
Even looking at a party official wrong will get you arrested.
express.co.uk/scotland/437012/Man-is-charged-with-staring-at-Deputy-First-Minister-of-SNP-Nicola-Sturgeon

or get you fired and destroy the network that you rely on for work

Your government is literally forbidding you to talk in a way that they don't like, as they usher their conquerers in through their borders with red carpet rolled out.

You are done. Imagine if a candidate actually tried to represent you? He would go to jail.

>government
>candidate

You're still young, one day you'll realize none of this matters. Don't play (((their))) game, you'll lose everytime.

You seem to be playing their game by following their rules. Or is it a tactical move to wait until hundreds of thousands of muslims move in and defend such a government?

NO

Anonymity permits us to share views that are demed unacceptable in reality. It allows us to be ourselves in our purest most idiotic and unrefined form, without all the fear of societal backlash.

If you hate niggers you can say it while anonymous, because there are no consequences. Anonymity is the ultimate form of free speech.

Why don't you go ask that same question to the anti trump protesters that cover their faces.

All my acquaintances are leftards. I'd never hear the end of it.

Because of economic pressures and the affects 'outing' will have on my livelihood. Other than that, I couldn't care less.

This is so twisted kek

how comes up with such a meme, which genius is responsible?

Because this is Sup Forums. There are plenty of right wing groups who dont care about anonymity at all. Right wing or not, everyone on Sup Forums cares about anonymity.

>Anonymity is the ultimate form of free speech.

This. Well said skippy.

Anonymity makes people work thanks to passion rather than greed.
People seeking recognition are greedy. Everything goes to shit when greed replaces passion.
With passion you're happy with what you have and seek to improve it (quality).
With greed you're unhappy with what you have and seek for more (quantity).
Anonymity keeps greed away.

I'm openly nationalistic with my communist and liberal friends.

I can discuss politics and philosophy with them but not current events because when I start talking about rape statistics or news they go "lalalalalalalala pls stop".

probably an australian

how are they your friends if they ridicule you for citing facts?

Some of us have lives and families to support. We have to keep up a certain reputation in order to keep our jobs/be employable. If we speak our minds too often in public we risk losing our jobs, getting kicked out of university, or being socially alienated in general. I post on (mostly) anonymous places like this to vent my frustrations, or I risk bottling it up inside then blowing up into full power level accidentally irl.

You'd have to be extremely rich like Trump in order to openly speak your mind and not have it affect you that much.

possible

why are you such a cuck faggot who asks questions he already knows the answer to faggot?

why are you such a shitposting baiting faggot, faggot?

I work in software. If it came to light that I were a constitutionallist and an anti immigration racial realist, I would never get a job in my field again.

They don't ridicule me. lalalalalala is not hahahaha in spanish if that's what you thought.

They just don't want to hear it because they're too sensitive to hear about how gruesome those rapes are (I tell them about the water parks, the murder-rapes in their own houses, etc).

How will you effect change in the real world if you're afraid of interacting with it?

How will you stop being a faggot when your committed to being such a faggot, faggot?

you must be unemployed.

men are fired in the western world for saying things waaaaaay tamer than anything in Sup Forums

If Sup Forums came out in the open they can kiss ever living without welfare goodbye.

No it's not what I thougt. They dismiss your clearly proven facts which I consider very illogical.

> they're too sensitive

Sensitivity won't save us... redpill them with some extreme live leak uganda mexico rape torture killing videos so they witness how subhuman societies look

Because

>I don't want to have my livelihood and personal relationships harmed by my views and the leftwing ostracism machine
>I don't want arguments I give to be viewed as less valuable due to who I am
The second one is pretty strong; I always enjoyed Sup Forums because I came over from SA where everything was tied to your reputation. Lazy people love to simply question the authority of arguer rather than the argument; like Sup Forums can barely handle flags, imagine how many arguments will become

>You're poor/a shitskin/a kike/Ugly/whatever, and your argument is now invalid.

>Why the fear of being seen in public supporting Right wing views?
Because I would be better off killing myself then being called a Nazi.

Being openly right wing (aka not far left) in this country is socially completely unacceptable.
It is about comparable to an US citizen openly calling for a non white genocide.

the only way to change the world without taking a dive is to have a wife and kids

red pill your wife, red pill your kids and try to red pill your friends or find already red pilled friends.

that's my plan. but I'm not gonna come out in the open and take the dive and say goodbye to my livelihood.

I try but they get overwhelmed so quickly. I think I'm making progress so I don't give up.

I can try to convince them why communism and liberalism is destroying the West but I have to use more rethoric than empirical facts or the conversations tend to end there (I showed them the videos of Koln, Egypt, etc).

Aside from their political views they're good people (they are against modern art and feminism but they're still pro-refugee and that's what I'm most worried about).

Well I know a lot of people, most of them academics who openly state they are AfD members/voters, but Afd is centrist from my POV anyway

I hope you succeed

The regressive left loves to doxx people and wage terror campaigns against them. Public displays of right wing views are met with riots and blatant assault, and the corrupt government orders the police to do nothing.

Didn't you see the leftist terrorists at the Trump rally the other day?

>why the fear of being seen in public supporting right wing views
Publicly sporting the wrong opinion is enough to get you fired these days

by moving other people to action with the power of shitposting and meme magic

Because liberals are mean and bully us ;(

from the amount of butt hurt created on here surely someone would wish me harm irl.

I just quietly get on with life, being more successful / making more money / being more learned / better man than whining leftist are. Be the example, be the change

this. this is why tor, i2p etc is so important

I fit the profile of the stereotypical "racist", so I don't want to confirm leftist biases, and I also don't want my family to get harassed.

I state my views publicly and I am not afraid of them.
I have a twitter with my picture and real name where I talk about whatever the fuck I want.

The reason I like anonymity is because no one bothers to shout you down when they disagree with you, no one judges you based on stupid shit like pointing out my opinions are wrong because I am A FUCKING WHITE MALE. Other people are more free to express what they think.
Anonymity is great. There's no better way for discussing things with common plebs, but if you want to get things done and make a change you need to put yourself out there.

>fear of being seen in public supporting Right wing views

none wants to be seen as an idiot

You're not supposed to scream your opinions to other people
People go crazy here because they're surrounded by idiots just like them

>You're not supposed to scream your opinions to other people
Yet leftists do it all the time, whether it's feminists screaming at men on the street for no fucking reason, riots, demonstrations, gay pride, blacks attacking white people for no reason or violent protests.

Right wing only ''screams'' their opinions when they are pushed to the limit like you see in cucked European countries, and even then it's just peaceful protests with close to no violence and very little shouting.

No virtue signaling, thoose fags trying to be moral higherarks are the most fucking infuriating pieces of shit known to men.

>"liberals"
>lynching "nazis" in the streets
>because of different opinions

What in the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they not capable of sustaining a thought for five fucking seconds?

>leftist intellectuals

to be frank "other people" don't deserve the restraint we show by not going into delirium in front of them.