When will this end?

When will this end?

Soon. Very soon.

fucking hate this poptimism shit

If anyone tries to make you feel inferior because of money, remind yourself that Buzzfeed writers get paid for this shit.

why people nowdays feel proud of having horrible taste in music?

wow... just... wow

see

The Beatles were pop. They helped start this whole thing. Thank poppa Paul and jolly Johnny

Matt seems like a beta cuck

They just want outrage clicks.

i didn't say i hate pop music. i said i hate poptimism
i fucking love the beatles, but even i can accept that a lot of their stuff, especially early on the their career was just to make money
people gotta stop pretending that modern pop music is anything more than that too

>91 songs that is better than
>1. "POPULAR MUSIC SONG NAME" by
>2. "POPULAR MUSIC SONG NAME" by
>FUCK YOU GUYS THE OF THE PAST WERE BETTER XDDD -_-

beatles fanatic false flagging beatles critics and nothing more

Better than Beatles desu

Fuck Buzzfeed. I know people who work there and they are the cringiest fucking people I have ever met. From what I gather, Buzzfeed as a company is just a continuation of High School.

tell us more about that

I don't like beatles, i just know they were important.
Comparing them to is stupid

>They helped start this whole thing.

dumb anime poster

What's even worse is when hipsters take some random 90's Beatles worship band and claim it's better than the real thing.

only 91 songs that are better the the beatles ones? I have 20000 songs at my pc and no the beatles song

But people have always said the same shit about Beatles you're saying about all pop now. It's kinda bullshit.

And yah poptimism can get obnoxious. I totally agree. But at its core it's nothing more than saying, "Pop can be and is good, stop trashing it purely because of its status in the mainstream".

>But at its core it's nothing more than saying, "Pop can be and is good, stop trashing it purely because of its status in the mainstream".
Very disingenuous. That's what is in theory, but in practice is giving pop performers carte blanche to do as they please, as these fans get incredibly pissed at the sign of any criticism, even remarks that are outside of its status in the mainstream.

When we revoke the right to vote/talk for women/nu-males. Everything will be good

I tell people it's my dream job.

I'm not lying either.

[spoiler] I study engineering [/spoiler]

WHERE WILL IT END

who is this semen demon

ok but into you really is a great song

Lmfao the absolute state of Sup Forums

That song is pretty badass, not even joking.

yeah, really underrated track.

Stop trying to get us to hateclick your stupid article, Buzzfeed intern