When Luke meets Kylo on the battle field in his old black robes from Return of the Jedi it sent shivers

When Luke meets Kylo on the battle field in his old black robes from Return of the Jedi it sent shivers.

Only old fanboys will understand this nostalgia. New age fags talked a lot of shit about this movie, but for me I loved it. Rip Carrie, you were amazing.

Attached: Luke+Skywalker-the-last-jedi-rock-on-GT.jpg (667x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_opera
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gir_Kybo_Ren-Cha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Movie's shit and so are you

t. old fanboy

You just can't learn to appreciate anything. For me, seeing my old heroes again was amazing.

Stop being such a grinch. You should feel lucky to be able to see more star wars movies in this tragic age.

Star Wars fuckin' sucks and you're a dweeb.

What’s a better syfy ?

>OP

Attached: 1509989926060.jpg (640x632, 82K)

I can understand that everyobe doesn't like Star Wars, but a self hating star wars fan is just a bunch of faggots.

firefly

you need to even ask? I know something lightyears ahead but am apprehensive to share it for fear of it going right over your simple, rodent brain.

Attached: Pickle_Rick_Smug.jpg (413x407, 40K)

You mean serenity ?

I needs to no

Anything.

Star Wars is Space Opera.

Aliens and blasters do not a sci-fi make.

sure

Attached: 1514894342744.jpg (905x881, 254K)

Huge fan here, but no, not syfy either.

Space Western.

Firefly much better than Serenity

Fuck you and Fuck Soy Wars

Agreed. There is no better space opera than Star Wars. I just don’t think Disney knows what Star Wars is...

you have autism

Attached: 90633068_10.jpg (640x427, 40K)

Attached: 20180314_042100.jpg (2576x1932, 1.5M)

i didn't like the movie, but seeing the iconic black skywalker robes again was cool

John Carpenter's "The Thing"

Fuck yeah

Is firefly the same actors?

Well put.

I thought for a long time that the "new trilogy" would, aside from a few choice scenes, leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Then a newer trilogy started to come along, and 1-3 are starting to look pretty good...

id say its fantasy witha "sci-fi" coat of paint. i didn't see any opera in it, idk what drugs you were on when you watched it but it aint an opera show

Now there's a real fucking syfy. Kino bros till death.

Firefly is the TV series upon which the movie is based / a-sort-of-continuation.

Ohohoh boy, you are in for a treat, my friend.

Less than one season, but some of the best damn stuff ever produced. Definitely the peak of Joss Whedon's career.

Came here to post this. SW is not sci-fi, it's literally sword and sorcery fantasy set in space with some western/samurai influence.

It’s not exactly an “opera” but more like an epic like the Odyssey by Homer. In space. With laser swords. And the force

It would have been much better if Luke really hab fought kylo in the end. That teleporttrick was lame, unworthy and anticlimactic...

See Space opera is not the same thing as soap opera.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_opera

Kybo Ren was a better Star Wars antagonist than Kylo Ren will ever be
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gir_Kybo_Ren-Cha

not opera as in fat chick in a viking dress or some italian dude singing

opera as in operatic themes of adventure and melodrama, romance, action, just fantastically spacey in setting

you could call it "science fantasy" if you want, since it only has that same kind of "sci-fi" paint as say most superhero genres.

Ohhhh.... when I saw the movie it felt like I missing something. Keep in mind I saw the movie years ago. But I’ve seen the poster for firefly everywhere

You have the gal to compare The Odyssey to tripe like Star Wars?

Gross. Bad writing, acting, and set design. You're just a huge faggot. I bet you have a fat wife that you dress up as the tardis.

Attached: E85780EF-D46E-483B-A9FC-E8758AD6FCD6.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

Movie was bad but I still liked it. Because it's not fucking episode 7.

good comparison

adventure stories, special powers and fantastical locales, supernatural forces of good and evil...

disembowlments and decapitations...

The Odyssey is stale as week old bread compared to Star Wars.

>all this projection

Attached: 1436734807743.jpg (230x306, 13K)

is that ladys sing to bars of soap?

I agree, but the teleport trick made Kylo realize that he was still stupid, angry and naive to the true ways of the force.

Luke showed Kylo that he still wasnt shit after all. It was like Luke's last big troll on Kylo.

Luke transcended to the point where he could be anywhere he wanted to be.

>Joss Whedon's
Huge Star Wars need here. Just wanna say Joss Whedon is shit. His shows are crap. Only dumb and ugly people like Joss Whedon.

I saw the movie when it first came out and thought it was neat.

Then I found out what it was really about, and life has never been the same.

It absolutely is worth watching, and retarded execs pulled it before even the first season was done, so the (faint) silver lining is that at least it won't take long to get through.

But justice league...... kek

I’ll chek it out. I was just looking at the wiki. Looks dope. Thanks user

Needed more Snoke, every scene with snoke was badass.

Attached: The_Last_Jedi_129.jpg (640x267, 14K)

Reminder that this cunt hit Luke in the back when he walked away from her, an old fucking man and when he disarmed her she pulled a fucking lightsaber on him. This is the last time they interact with each other.

I enjoyed it. I got a little chocked up when he was watching the two suns as he was fading away.

You mean Rey? He wanted to help his sister not Rey.

Luke drinks milk from this animal

Attached: 1513761039297.png (350x391, 236K)

I'm no genius supermodel, but I still respect your right to your opinion.

Buffy and Angel never did anything for me, I quite liked The Avengers, and I'll admit Agents of Shield, while not *amazing*, is more entertaining than the majority of garbage TV, if only for Clark Gregg's performance.

Firefly will always be my favorite, though.

And for the record, I'm not a fan of Whedon's decisions to trod ever farther to the political and social left, incorporating what he can into his work, but he does have some variety, so if you haven't found anything of his that is anything but poop, I suggest to look around some more.

No problem. Happy trails, friend.

the only star wars movie that didn't have two light sabers hitting each other. think about that

Beat part was when Super man was going to kill everyone.

When supes could turn his head and see the flash at full speed like he wasnt shit.

Then it got gay after that.

I wished superman would have just destroyed the planet.

Also fuck the faggy Harly Davidson esque super cool alcoholic aquaman.

HES BLONDE AND BLUE EYED WITH GOLDEN SCALES AND GREEN PANTS FOR GODS SAKE IT LIKE THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY

that scene was fucking amazing. I remember watching star wars the first time it came out, and Luke was my fucking hero since I was 5 years old. so I see why todays teenagers don't understand the epicness and the weight of that scene, but for me, this movie is awesome

It is a metaphor for gay sex.

The Odyssey - Chad King fights, murders, and fucks his way across Greece and through the bowels of hell all to defend his kingdom.

Star Wars - Virgin Magician makes out with his sister and accidentally blows up a techno orb. Virgin Sorcerer Apprentice then proceeds to get owned by a real wizard before his Chad Dad steps in and saves the day.

ME TOO. It was just like the binary stars on Tatooine. That famous scene...with the amazing score..

I had to wipe secret tears away.

Well whaddya know

See, and I didn't even know he co-wrote the new justice league

Another example of how one doesn't have to like everything someone makes

I just can't get into any of the new DC stuff, but I suppose whatever comes next still can't be worse than suicide squad

My man

That supes was cool. Overall the movie could have been better. Joss didn’t know how to make it better that’s the thing. A good director would have a more finished product

Said the guy on Sup Forums. Pot calling the kettle a nigger over here.

jedi

Attached: BCAD50FC-1180-4378-BAEC-E6D472535922.jpg (800x565, 118K)

I love how this just kind of did it for the thread

>Disney stuck its dick into Star Wars Franchise
luck me

>Ohohoh boy, you are in for a treat, my friend.
>Less than one season, but some of the best damn stuff ever produced. Definitely the peak of Joss Whedon's career.

argh fuck off back to red dit with that firefly ass kissing. nothing wrong with suggesting the show, but you seriously talk like a damn red ditor.

The movie had terrible CG for a high budget film, I rate ROTS twice as good CGI as TLJ when taking time period and budget into account.

I didn't think it was all that great tbh. Sure it was decent to watch, but nowhere near as great as people go on about.

"I think you got him"

Funniest line in the entire series. And yes it was a shit movie. Not as shit as "Episode 3", but still a shit and wasted experience.

old fanboy and the movie was godawful, just everything about it was fucking stupid and badly written.