The guy was a living mess. Head tilted, constantly drooling, yellow teeth, can't change himself. Disgusting

The guy was a living mess. Head tilted, constantly drooling, yellow teeth, can't change himself. Disgusting.
If giving up our limb function is the cost for that extra brain power he used to invent gravity then no thank you. I'd rather be able to wipe my own ass and change my clothes than be held responsible for plane crashes.

Attached: stephen-hawking.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox#Hawking_radiation
web.archive.org/web/20120607195224/http://meche.mit.edu/documents/slloyd_thesis.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what you deserve

Attached: 1521011085096.png (645x729, 25K)

Read this to the tune of Lose Yourself by Eminem

Juicy bait

>This is what you deserve
>posts picture of drooling potato
That's a mspaint Hawking bro

What bait? The guy was an overrated hack.

> invent gravity

Trying this hard to be a screenshot.

>every post on b tries to be a screenshot
You're a special kind of stupid

In his last week on earth he probably contributes a thousand times more to society and the world than you would if you lived to be a thousand.

So, you know, some people push on and live, advance and contribute. Other people have deep and very real concerns about being able to wipe themselves.

But you do you.

he invented outter space retard.

Finding out about gravity waves isn't contributing anything. His dad was in the biz, he practically inherited his dads theories. A hack

MFW he contributed more to the human race than you ever will. Kill yourself.

Attached: Dexter's Dad Eddy.jpg (960x862, 40K)

Get some sleep, Trump. You've got an election you lost in PA to tweet about soon.

>how. they make profit? wtf!!!

Attached: h2virq5xe3ac953756803000000.jpg (1280x605, 61K)

name a -significant- scientific contribution he made.

i'll wait

this is some actually-retarded-pretending-to-be retarded-while-thinking-is-not-being-retarded bait

Well, he was a brilliant physicist instead of a retard on Sup Forums.

you didnt answer my question.

what did he contribute?

there are tens of thousands of unspoken physicists.

+INT builds demand STR sacrifices, yknow

Look up his achievements yourself. Calling out a physicist who has literal papers to read is not impressive you inhuman mongoloid.

Good work, Andrei Sergeyevich. There'll be a little extra in your paycheck this week.

Better question, what did you contribute..?

Wait.. What did I contribute?!

What did you 4channers contribute?!

Min-Max to the extreme bro

>hurrrr l-look it up yourself nahnahnah

you cant even name his achievements here?

how worthless.

put a USB cable up his ass

I hope when they preserve his face on a statue he looks as fucking retarded as he does now

>ask friend what did stephen hawking do
>"uhh...well...he uh...wrote some books and papers...uh..."
>me: "....and?"
>friend :" uhh well he appeared on the simpsons...and on strek trek, and on late night talk shows..."

LITERALLY an overrated OMG I LOVE SCIENCE guy

he might has well be Michio Kaku at this point

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 266K)

What is this computational formula? How to apply it ??

Attached: 1520989261348.png (640x329, 306K)

>American on Sup Forums criticizes a greater man
>Can't name anything significant they've done

Poor bait is poor. Even for a Yank.

Attached: 1520871835979.jpg (470x313, 55K)

You seen upset
>Did science rape you?

Attached: 1520715510374.jpg (378x294, 29K)

If God has any sense of humor, Stephen Hawking's voice in Heaven would continue to be the robot voice.

this thread isnt about me, sweetie. Its about hawking. Many physicists have wrote papers and books. Why arent we talking about them?
What did HE accomplish? fucking 28 replies in and you cant even answer my question

also, im not american. Nice assumption and deflection there, nerd

no faggot he worked with entropy and information paradox of black holes which has implications on the ultimate fate of the universe.

Attached: 1500236519697.jpg (697x497, 257K)

Attached: comment_172988_attachment_images_1.jpg (1950x2850, 531K)

>BAWWWWW people are giving a dead cripple more attention than me ABLOO BLOO BLOOOO

>still cannot answer my question
>deflects by calling me a troll

hes overrated as fuck

was he the ONLY physicist to do so? what did he discover?

OMG I LOVE SCIENCE

IM SUBBED TO R/SCIENCE TOO

RIP HAWKING MY HERO ; ((((

Attached: 29034-02.png (644x800, 15K)

google you fucking degenerate sub 100 trash take a wiki and get confused cause you don't know shit about anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole_information_paradox#Hawking_radiation

kek

You rage like a childish American. That's why you're dismissed like one, Sweetie.

Attached: 1520864724987.jpg (500x514, 31K)

>h-heres you answer
>links a wiki page

man's dead and the best you can do is a fucking wiki page

shits sad

Someone post the pics of hawking on Epsteins pedo island

SCIENCEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 0gL4oxd.jpg (994x745, 148K)

>Hawking_radiation
will go into the dustbin of history

no there's pretty much no scientist that works with nothing to work on haven't you heard the quote we are standing on the shoulders of giants? even einstein extended what was already there - the black body radiation problem. Given he released 3 papers in a year that changed the field, but still no scientist works alone. He found out that black holes are emitting a type of radiation (named after him, hawking radiation) and he figured out how they are doing it. and no seth lloyd has also made major contributions to the field. I like his work, but it's been after hawking.
web.archive.org/web/20120607195224/http://meche.mit.edu/documents/slloyd_thesis.pdf

it's the best I'll do for you faggot I'm not here to hold your hand to find out about how god damn reality works

not as quick as you. maybe it'll be hawking radiation that destroys this planet seeing as it's what black holes emit at their poles and it's basically a death ray.

>writes god instead of God

*tips*

Attached: fedora.gif (400x352, 1.41M)

Izaak Walton invented gravity faggot, not Hawking.

Hawking was definitely over-rated as a physicist by the pleb media because of his disabilities

>not even /sci/ can answer the question

OVERRATED

oh yeah i'm an edgy 14 year old atheist cause it's not god it's God lel nah if that's what you're arguing anything about physics would be useless to you you don't even 'believe' in it. einstein was wrong and the reptilians are just trying to fool us into thinking the earth is round to control us. flat earth for life you're so woke and enlightened. why can't the sheeple see it?

>not as quick as you.
you will go much quicker tho

2/10 Bait (dried up bait)
Here is what you are:
A huge garbage bag being filled with leftover homecooked meals for about 1 week, left outside in the sun for about another 2 weeks, then exposed to rain, followed by another few days of sun.
If one were to poke a hole at the bottom of that bag, and collect the liquid...that would be you.

r u excited

Attached: lol.jpg (729x991, 67K)

ITT faggots trying to fool each other into thinking hawking was a faggot so they can rationalize gassing all the disabled people cause they're sooooo useless. glorious pure god granted white race utopia when? i want my clan waifu that'll shit out 19 aryan babies that'll all be so gud and wholesome it's gonna be great it's all the niggers and faggots and wheelchair retards keeping me from having an awesome life

'Was?' Is he died?

is that a threat call the cyber police im being personally attacked DELET THIS

Copacetic appraisal, user.
>OP is an angry child who has just realised the futility of their irrelevant existence

Attached: 1519843265864.jpg (738x583, 46K)

Why do you idiots have to troll about everything? I never believe anything you say because it's always obvious BS. Pathetic losers.

Here, champ.
>Take your time

Attached: 1520368807815.jpg (720x855, 63K)

mucho

Attached: 1489432314059.jpg (260x246, 22K)

>everything I read on here is a lie
Hawking was a waste of space. His gravity waves theory was done all before. He basically just stole from some other dude anyway. He just wrote a book and everyone on reddit wants to fuck him because he's disabled and they're all sexually liberated over there.

Samefag.
But good for you for thinking that "le gravity waves" man is actually a worthwhile scientist

>invent gravity
I lol'd

He probably would have. He was a giant manslut before he got chair'd

He still got more pussy than you. Sad really.

Kek'd

OP here. I'm not trolling.
The man was a living meme. Writes up an essay on gravity waves and everyone thinks he's a genius.
Like I get it, he short-circuited his brain to stop limb function and effectively enhanced his prefrontal lobes.... but so fucking what?
Do we have to constantly wank over him?

>thinks hawkings work was about gravity waves
but I do agree OP popsci is fucking cancer and people used him to virtue signal. he really did make contributions to the field, as well as assisted dozens of phd students write their papers. His work is nothing to minimize but he was wrong about shit too. any decent scientist is even the meme ones.

Attached: 1493069638661.png (420x420, 9K)

>pioneer scientist
>world-renowned mathematician and physicist
>deep understanding of life and the universe
>overrated hack
stay classy Sup Forums

Attached: 592ee35342c5a.image.jpg (1200x799, 120K)

He was you educate yourself. If nothing else you can say he rarely turned down publicity...

>>what did he contribute?
He did massive work on theories about black holes. He is most known for discovering hawking radiation, which is a radiation emitted by black holes due to the quantum mechanical uncertainty principle.
In short, he discovered that even black holes dont last forever. Thats pretty impressive thing to discover, esspecially seeing as the thing he was studying is unable to be observed.

lol

to be fair, i really wonder why he stayed in this broken body instead of becoming some kind of cyborg

If you know how to make that type of tech, then sell it because youll make a fortune.
Otherwise, im afraid that doesnt exist yet fam.

it's still prototype but it's there, man

>what did he contribute?
He popularised cosmology and physics.

Yes his contribution to pure science was marginal... but don't undervalue the inspiration he provided

I guess it depends on the extent of "cyborgness", but i doubt anything exists that hawking could control by twitching his lip.

>He popularised cosmology and physics.
Einstein was the first real household name from the scientific community.
Carl sagan did a lot more to popularize cosmology and physics.

>but don't undervalue the inspiration he provided
This.

you'd be wrong, i remember seeing a robotic hand that could be directly controlled with the brain

so why do you care, really?

i mean you could be doing something more constructive than shitposting on someone you don't give a shit.

Attached: 1478307525522.png (300x196, 17K)

If Im thinking of the same technology, isnt it controlled by pulses going through the nerves in the arm?
If thats the case, that wouldnt work for hawking.

not sure, pretty sure the only interface was some electrodes on the head

hmm, thats pretty interesting. I wonder whats the extent of what it can control.
Ill have to look into it man

>Invent gravity
We can see you clearly don't have that brain power

Attached: 1520905952343.jpg (720x736, 94K)

And to think, if this degenerate didn't invent gravity, we'd be able to walk off cliffs and fly and shit.

Kek

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 53K)

needs more spaghetti

>in the beginning all atoms were alone in the universe
>no stars, no planets, just atoms
>but then stephen hawking spontaniously popped into existence
>and thus said the lord of gravity and black holes
>"I CREATE GRAVITY"
>but the magic god spell was too powerful for him, so all his nerves turned to mush
>after 13.7 billion years of having mushy nerves and mussles, he died at the age of 76

Well done - in your own special way, you've actually managed to be even more retarded than Hawking.

Wow. OP is a real bright spark haha can't diagnose his level of retardation though

>If giving up our limb function is the cost for that extra brain power he used to invent gravity then no thank you.

dear god. i hope i'm just feeding a troll here.

Exactly

Mate. Do some research. If you shut the synapses off in your head that control ypur limbs the energy flows into different parts of your brain.
Telekinesis obviously doesn't exist, but this guy might have been able to know what you're thinking from being able to read your body language at a faster speed.

He created wheelchair theory. He theorized that black holes were as immovable as he was in his chair.

He was disgusting wasn't he?

Hawking was the worlds second greatest ventriloquist.
In all these years I never once saw his lips move.

>In an exclusive interview with CNN in October 2008, Hawking said that if humans can survive the next 200 years and learn to live in space, then our future will be bright.

My god what a genius, how could he have possibly come to this conclusion.