Good night robot man

theguardian.com/science/2018/mar/14/stephen-hawking-professor-dies-aged-76

Good night robot man

Attached: Physicist_Stephen_Hawking_in_Zero_Gravity_NASA.jpg (3990x2660, 797K)

Ok theres this, im not doubting his genius but wondering if his theories were ever proven to be true. For example he wins and award for stating that black holes arent vacuum. How can you prove that?

good night king of auto-tune

He had three kids. Three. I wonder if Sup Forums could calculate, percentage wise, how much more pussy this completely immobilized man got than they did in their entire life.

>how. they make profit? wtf!!!

Attached: h6gntmetul0elu3757350000000.jpg (506x868, 47K)

dude, fuck off to scamming people on omegle

Hawking radiation, dumbshit

Because they have mass.

Vacuum's typically don't, due to them being the absence of matter.

He made the two of them before he was completely wheelchaired. But yeah i agree.

F

Have you seen a black hole? Have you been near/in it? Has he been? No. Just theories gtfo

RIP, btw his name tag is upside down

Why don't you "just a theory" gravity, and jump off a bridge?

Sleep tight, terminator :(

Attached: 13730582107705.jpg (400x387, 63K)

Pheven Hawkings

That could literally be said for almost every subatomic particle.

The way we deduced their existence was the same way Hawking did for black holes - by taking available recorded data, and using it as a guide to forming new theories and predictions.

You can under the existence of something without having to actually see it. For example, I knew that there was a thief with my TV and laptop when I came home and they were missing, but I didn't see him actually take it. But if you wanna to go to the inevitable dead-end of epistemology, be my guest.

*You can "infer" the existence of something

Your logic sucks ass just like your mom when you were produced,faggot.

Gravity can be felt and observed. Hell even the moon and mars have been observed and analyzed. Unlike black holes where everything is just a theory. In 20 years someone else will come with a different theory and no one will remember this overrated genius. Nicola Tesla had better discoveries and inventions which in fact prove to be usedul even today. Suck it up

gold

tho he sounded more like a speak & spell

which haven't been observed yet, smartass

You have absolutely no knowledge of what the word theory means, do you? (Like I should even ask)

I'm sure you are unfamiliar with Einstein's prediction, based on theories, of the existence of gravitational waves, which stood unobserved for decades. Guess what, it's 2018.

its ok user, not everyone watches the big bang theory like us.

>hurr durr
I see an american or a troll.