music for this feel?

cocteau twins

go to the doctor and get test
get a water filter
look into super male vitality
read evola and malthus

Oasis

ministry

> being so weak minded and pathetic that you stop consuming soy because a bunch of Nazi-LARPing faggots turn "soyboy" into a phrase

Just kill yourself. Your life is going to be too depressing.

being a soygoy is more of a state of mind than anything
there's things you can do to increase/decrease your inclinations to certain ideas and lifestyle, but ultimately, it is more voluntary than anything

i love how into your own cult you are you remind me of scientologists

Why the fuck did Sup Forums decide to spread to other boards?

haha yeah man self improvement and mindfulness is for DUMP voters i bet

>self improvement
>unironically using the word soygoy

You're miles off, buddy.

please, tell me about mindfulness

Not eating soy has NOTHING to do with self-improvement and everything to do with insecurity, but nice conflation, faggot

Why the fuck does reddit come here thinking Sup Forums culture is going to be quarantined in Sup Forums and not permeate throughout the entire site?

because it's in the rules

You utter newfag get out of Sup Forums

shadilay brother

>tfw my mum was always forcing alternative and "organic" foods on me as a teen
>tried to get me to switch to soy milk
>told her to fuck off
Whew, dodged a bullet

wow that was some epic ownage. take my upboat u madman

Since you're still a Soyboy right now, listen to some Anco, King Gizzard, and Kendrick. When you start taking Tren like the rest of us then we'll talk about improving your taste.

You're more likely to end up with more estrogen by drinking beer than by drinking soy milk. Assume satire for everything, until proven otherwise.

why does a guy browsing Sup Forums for a month think he should spread stupididty to other boards?

On topic: soy has phytoestrogens. cow milk has literal estrogen. Stop drinking milk you massive cucks and you wouldn't have to go on chinese cartoon boards to feel manly.

>le reddit boogyman