What does Sup Forums think of anime?

what does Sup Forums think of anime?

I don't watch it, but I know that nearly all of the characters look the same

The fanbase is complete cancer.

Anyone who builts and identity around anime whether guy or girl is either a fucking retard or an attention whore.

Lots of it is garbage.

BUT there is some good anime out there if you know here to look.

it creates pedophiles

90% of Anime is complete bullshit, but there are some pearls that are damn good

Weebshits are absolute cancer and pathetic humans beans.

If anything, they way these parasites attached themselves to the Trump movement should tell you everything there is to know about them.

For anyone who doesn't know, once told to fuck off, these fuckboys started shopping Trump hats on their cartoons. If that doesn't seem sad to you, then watch out, you might be a turbovirgin weebshit.

I love it!

Most is crap but the hyperbole expressed is sometimes hilarious

My favorite anime is Inspector Gadget.

this
pedophiles

shit

desu why is there so much hate against weebs?
lolicons are disgusting but everything else is pretty normal.
the lolicons are the reason everyone thinks anime is cancer.

Say that to my face fucker I bench 150kg bitch ass pussy I'll wreck you for offending my wife's Waifu.

even though I'm unemployed and unhappy with myself (so the perfect target audience I assume) I can't bring myself to watch it, you gotta have the mindset of a 12 year old to enjoy it.

Most of it is shit when you're not autistic enough to fall for generic and flat-dimensional characters.

Even without the pedoshit it's still extremely juvenile crap, or pseudo 2deep4u

faggot

>lolicons are disgusting but everything else is pretty normal.
None of it is "pretty normal" you sick creep.

being on this site damages my brain

All anime watchers should be put on a sex offender registry to protect our children. Sick perverts.

I like to watch it when bored

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Where the fuck am I, Sup Forums or fucking twitter?
Sup Forums is most definitely an anime hearted website.
Really, get out. Just leave all of you. I can't believe that there would be so damn many normies in this fucking place.
Call me a creep all you want niggers but this is one on the only safe havens for weirdo's like myself.
I am weird and I know it but I do not appreciate some sub-18 year old telling me how to act on fucking Sup Forums.

Nah, it just requires a minimum amount of intelligence to have an imagination

>audience
or you know have an open mind and don't watch anime designed to appeal to little boys (most action anime)

but desu if you take yourself too seriously to enjoy cartoons like anime or Disney movies you have a problem anyways.

degenerate as fuck, but 80s anime is my guilty pleasure. giant robots, gore, sexism, what's not to like?

>on
this is either bait or you're irreparably stupid.

Jesus. Shitposting at it's best.
10/10. Pretty damn good. Watch it in my free-time, when I'm up to it.

>but this is one on the only safe havens for weirdo's like myself.
>whaaaaaaaaaaa muh safe space
go back to Sup Forums if you want an anime safe space

> I do not appreciate some sub-18 year old telling me how to act on fucking Sup Forums.
What makes you think we're sub-18 year olds? Because we think it's weird that you watch sexualized cartoons of little kids?

Go out on the street and show people pictures of this shit you watch and see the reaction you perv.

Did I say I disliked all of it, you retarded nigger? There is quite a few excellent anime gems out there, but to say the medium is as good as weebs claim it to be is an over exaggeration.

Watchign anime is pretty normie in fact they are more likely to keep up watching each season now than most. Anime is born out of inferior or childish intellects of people who have very little life experiences same as comics so it gets incredibly dull and self-perpetuating.

I love anime. Best thing in my life.

Ironic weebs are pretty cool.

Fuck "intelligent" anime like Ghost in the Shell or Lain , if you're going to enjoy indonesian basket weaving don't half-ass it and take the safe option of something that's culturally "validated", watch M.D. Geist you faggot

Gay

That is so fucking backwards especially on Sup Forums

Tried watching some, I don't get the appeal. It's either a shitty sitcom where everyone is a child or action shit for little kids, or some pseudo intellectual drivel.

I don't care if you watch it, just don't bring your autistic weebshit to every discussion.

Lets be honest here, how often have you seen anyone actually claim that anime is an exception to sturgeons law? I might have seen it once or twice. Otherwise even Sup Forums acknowledges the fact that most anime is shit simple because the majority of manga and anime that gets created is cliche as fuck because it only tries to pander to otaku skum.

>pseudo intellectual
You're one of those people who didn't get Evangelion, aren't you?

How can leafs even compete?

What's the matter? TOO DEEP for you?

PLOT TWIST:

what does Sup Forums think of japanese variety shows?

>>>a
back to your containment

Oh boy

no

Anime is degenerate garbage and so are the "people" who watch it
I hope Donald J. Trump kicks them all clean over the wall

I love anime

>complains about the jews and degenerates
>lives in Israel
Even if you aren't one yourself, that doesn't explain why you aren't even planning sabotage.

MoƩ is a religion of peace