Ok b I really fucked up this time and I need your help. Any idea is worth listening

Ok b I really fucked up this time and I need your help. Any idea is worth listening.
I got caught by a speed camera doing 86 mph (133 kmh) in a 35 zone (60) which is a really big deal in my europop country because of speed enforcement laws. I am facing a 1 year minimum of prison sentence.
The speed cameras service chief already called and I told him I was not driving the car. It's registered on my name so what do now ?

Attached: IMG-20180313-WA0013.jpg (700x954, 65K)

Better kill yourself.. Sounds like your last option.

Pretty retarded of you to be driving more than twice the speed limit, should've thought about that before being a dumb cunt. Especially in a fucking 35 mph zone, I mean if it was on a highway I could kind of understand, but whatever you deserve to get fucked by some fucking sand nigger in jail.

Bump

It was a highway on ramp man. I don't want to be fucked by sand nigger

What country do you live in? Some of them have holes in the system regarding this.

>implying Europe puts Muslims in jail
Funny

go to jail and learn your lesson. TBH you likely won't go to jail but probably lose your license. Driving is a privilege, not a right.

Switzerland

Fuck. You're right.

Do some research I am guaranteed to go to jail

Well i dont know about switzerland but you can check if you need to tell them, if it was one of your family members that was driving. If you dont than thats good. Just make sure you have some witneses in court that say you were somewereelse.

Sprichst du deutsch?

dann könntest dich bei mir melden und ich gib dir nen Tipp.

Sounds like you're a female woman with XX chromosomes going to enjoy her prison time.

get all video, and pictures from the incident.
check to make sure that your face is hidden in them.

you can deny and depending on the laws in your country as long as they cant prove you were driving then they cant legally arrest you.

theres a chance they will attempt to make a deal dropping the charge for a lesser one. this usually depends on the offense, and what mood the court is in.

theres a good chance that they are going to try to get you to tell them who was driving, and obviously since you already told them you were not driving then you need to stick with that story.
if you told them you lied then youd be in deeper shit.

all they really know is that your car was speeding.

this is the united states so this will very in your country.
keep researching, and good luck.

Nein, franzosich oder english

my dear co-swiss user.
how about you immediately go to the next lawyer for "verkehrsrecht" instead of asking for legal advice from the most autistic retards of the internets.
especially if you are facing jail.
and fuckin hell, you are for sure.

I know they photographed the back of the car so they don't have my face

See a lawyer

go park it to some super market's parking lot and hope for the best

I will do this afternoon

Good. Remember to be honest and open with them about what happened, what you've told the police etc... as anything you say to them is privileged and cannot be used in court. This will also give them the best chance to get you off. Good luck user.

>Do not pass go
>Do not collect $200
>Your off to jail you fucking retard

Well done.

They have cameras on them, they will be able to see your face.

Most record video and snap pictures as well once you pass for your license plate.

You're most likely fucked for lying and reckless driving. You went full retard.

you can text me on whatsapp and I would attest that you have been in Austria that day.

+43 677 62674275

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

Attached: i01xj30aa1xw213756459000000.jpg (506x794, 37K)

Isn't the Swedish legal system more like the Netherlands than the US where you get the 3 square meals, like offender for a room mate if any, full service gym and kitchen, etc?
Ask them if they can expunge it from your record when you're released and go enjoy a rent free year of life where I'm assuming you can still do some kind of work for income, etc

Go find someone with the same car as yours color year as close as possible.
Then switch the licences plates
???
Profit.

Attached: totallyNotABotNorAScam.jpg (394x680, 56K)

STOP!
You've violated the law.
Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence.

(dont you fucking dare ask me about the grey fox)

Attached: ob_imp_guard.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

Go to jail. Learn your lesson. Don’t do it again

The episode of Seinfeld with the traffic cam and the episodde of Frasier with one both come to mind, mid 90s and they could make out a face. You lied to the officer, but then again, it is Sweden, not quite as lax as Canada, but still a chance they went "ok then."

Claim you lent your car to a fellow Muslim migrant friend.
They wont touch you after that for fear of teh racism.

Jail for speeding? Christ. You might get a charge in the US for that but unless its a school zone youre just going to lose yr license.

He said Switzerland, you fucking pinhead.

Sweden and Switzerland are two different countries ffs

Start stretching that boipussy hard, you're gonna need it
Be grateful you didnt kill anyone you dumbfuck

Oh OK then
Thought it was town zone
Anyway enjoy the ride
Providence knows best

Duuuurrrrr only if you just accept everything and fight nothing. Like others have said, get a lawyer, lose your license and pay a huuuuuge fine.

~75% of inmates are niggers/sandniggers in France

That is Switzerland
As tightass as Germany, but much richer

Is say deal with prison. You obviously knew it was against the law, so why avoid it?

use your gold then

In the USA, your lawyer will request the most recent calibration report. Half the time the police can't find them, and the other half the company that operates the cams can't find them either. Even if they do, it's often out of date, or there are mistakes on the documentation. As far as I know this is the most likely way to get you off.

The best thing you can possibly do is turn yourself in and face the consequences of being a fucking retard, improving your community in the process.

Drive past the same camera at the same speed. But have your penis out so it is clearly visible to the camera. When the service chief calls you back, tell him he sounds hot and you really want to bottom for him and you'd be glad to suck his nice big fat cock if he forgets the speeding tickets.