Are you supposed to dance at concerts? Is it weird if you stand still?

Are you supposed to dance at concerts? Is it weird if you stand still?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEGZzkVDotc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on who the act is. Move around a little, hold something in your hand like a beer so you don't appear awkward with your hands and whatnot. If there's a mosh, get in the mosh.

I just awkwardly put my hand in my pockets and nod once in awhile.

it;s 2017 and dickheads stand there with their phones out, nobody moshes and gets hurt anymore because of the phones

I love pointing out awkward people in the crowd and laugh at them with my friends. That's what most people do anyway

these days if you go to some p4k-core bank like mark demacro everybody there will just be standing around with their phones out recording the entire concert to put on their snapchat. So don't go to normie-tier concerts.

I dance if I like it, regardless. Have unironically had grils talk to me/flirt more than once for being the only person dancing.

>he doesn't check the flowchart

>just be standing around
It's beens the complete opposite for me. I wish people at his shows would push less.

Lmao, same here

stand there and awkwardly nod your head/move your body slightly, take out your phone for a short video or two when your favorite song comes up

Do what the music tells you to do idiot

This. OP, literally everyone notices how awkward you are at shows

Nobody dances at concerts but it is really fun so you should do it All the ladies will flock to you no joke

sounds terrible

Even if everyone is standing around completely still like total losers its way better vibes to move a bit, if only your head even if you are the only one.

You'll get kicked out if you do either at most shows

Both yes
Don't be a beta cuck and turn your phone off

I always wonder about what performers think about their crowds.
youtube.com/watch?v=DEGZzkVDotc

bump

wow you sound like a prick

videos of you standing still like an awkward loser are probably all over youtube user

t. Awkward person

Hell yeah. When I'm with a girl I barely know I copy the awkward guy and start a chain of people moving like him until it becomes an ironic dance and the guy becomes cool for about 10 minutes.
One time recently I did that and this guys friend started kicking me and then did this gay as fuck dance, like he learned it from some YouTube tutorial, at me aggressively. Was a really strange experience. It was like he was groping himself and tripping himself up and he was doing it out of rhythm. Probably the worst person I've ever made physical contact with.

good post dam

I love this thread

so how is freshman year treating you fellas