This kills the tweaker

This kills the tweaker

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-024457.png (720x1280, 189K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-024446.png (720x1280, 239K)

Is that it?

Cameras were a bluff. She immediately blocked me after last message.

Attached: wutbreakfastguy.jpg (126x113, 3K)

Wow nice blog post dude

This is the worst thread in TEN FUCKING YEARS
kill yourself retard

Attached: 1519374968024.png (901x655, 456K)

she is innocent, leave her alone you bully

A thread died for this

you deserve to be ripped off faggot...

Attached: dd4.png (600x600, 210K)

How do you know she did it?

There were only 2 females in my apartment today. One was my roomates girlfriend, and the other was this bitch. Keep in mind this girl swindled my roommate out of nearly $3,000 via fraud, she had access to the house keys I dropped in her car, she's a meth addicted tweaker, and only my ex's stuff like perfume and clothes were stolen, 2 packs of cigarettes and other small stuff.
I'm mostly upset about the cigarettes.

>Keeping a room mate on with a history of fraud
>Shocked and amazed she rips you off for tabs

Your a retard aren't you?

You're*

>smoker
You deserved it, fag

she had a way better comeback at the end there. If you have that dick-sucking video, you'll have to post it now.

NYPA

he doesn't have any video.. what a pussy

No
One of the millions of trap threads, watchthreads, logthreads and whatever the fuck is out there is worse
>actually all of them

>dropped keys in known meth addict swindlers car
How does that even happen?

Ooooopsie daisy or some shit idk

There is no video it was a bluff. Also, no bj video it never occurred to me at the time.
Roomates friend. Everyone called him out for being fucking stupid. This will be her 3rd ban.
I know.
I keep my keys in my "everything that isn't a phone or wallet" pocket. It slipped out while I was grabbing my lighter, I think.

A lighter for your meth pipe?

No a lighter for my cigarette. You need a torch for a pipe. I don't do that shit anyway.

Contact the police if you're sure they did steal from you.

We would rather not have the police here.

Then pay someone to beat the living fuck of her then. These are your only courses of action.
If you know tweekers you'll be able to get her fucked up badly for $50-75
Just make sure the tweaker doesn't know your address/name/contact details.

You deff dont need a torch bro. Hell i even use a fucking candle sometimes and holdnit under neath. Queer

This - she won’t go to police, and she gets what she deserves.
Get yourself a burner phone from Walmart for $10, make sure it has text messaging. Find the other tweaker willing to knock her shit around, pay him $50 at a drop location once he sends you a text pic showing her with some tune up marks.

Thirded. Either pay someone or do it yourself.
Bitch needs to get what's coming to her.

Like i said, I don't do white. Everyone hot rails it here anyway, and I don't think you can do that with a candle.
Oh I have 2 other tweakers offering to do it for free. And I have her jeep now. Bitch.

Remember how I said she frauded my roommate? She gave him a $5,000 check. Asked him to buy her a car with it and to have the rest back in cash (I don't know why or how, I just drove them). Since I'm the only one with a driver's licence, we buy a jeep under my name. Drive it to her, and my roommate hands her $2,800 in cash. Couple days later, turns out the check bounced and she's not answering our messages or calls. She was looking at our messages though. I don't know why nothing was done about it. Like I said, my roommate is fucking stupid.