Has any Sup Forumsros lost a substantial amount of weight?

Has any Sup Forumsros lost a substantial amount of weight?

If so, how did you do it?

How did you keep motivated to continue exercising?

How did you have good self control in terms of food?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Bump

I lost about 20kg in 2 months by slowly cutting down what i was eating for a month then the next month having small lunch's and an avidly sized dinner drinking water when ever i felt hungry, may take some tolerance but it's worth it, also you will loose most of your muscle if you have any and if you keep sitting on your ass you leg fat will be relaticley untouched

I took MK 677 at 45mg for 4 months. I lost 41 pounds. Didnt work out either due to my job. Try it out. It doesnt make you sweat either it shouldnt be legal. Take at night ONLY. It knocks you out. And keep water by the bed, you wake up dehydrated. Do it !

Did you do any exercise at all?

And did water successfully make you feel full when you were hungry?

Easiest way to lose weight is to get addicted to a drug. Once you find the right one, food just becomes a distraction, a chore.

The ketogenic diet helped me lose over 20kg in a little over 3 months and I didn't even do much exercise besides 30 push-ups and crunches a day. Just gotta stick to it or else you'll risk fucking your metabolism worse than before

I did little to no exercise at all, just acted as i had before

Started making myself throw up. It was hard at first but now it’s just routine. I can eat whatever I want whenever I want.

Sounds interesting... how did you get your hands on it? Expensive?

Also be careful not to drop you nutritional intake too much as you may kill your self or cause a variety of health problems, for reference i was 98kg and did this for 2 months, also a i suggest drinking a lot of tea with milk and seriously consider adding fibre into the tea as you go on to avoid some issues which may prop up, i suggest benefibre

plan out meals and snacks in advance on a rigid schedule and portion size
schedule exercise and set timers
water only

helps if you have someone else that exercises with you so you make the commitment

I lost 50 lbs, gained 50 lbs, lost 30 lbs, and then gained it back.

I have no self control, all it takes is one surgery beverage to fall back into my sugar/carb addition.

Motivation goes as soon as I fall back off the wagon.

World of Warcraft + too invested in game to snack + water instead of soda = over 100 pounds lost

It also helps to remember that you're never obligated to finish everything on your plate when you go out to eat. Bag half that shit up and eat it later, limit your portions, and just stick with it for two or three weeks. Your stomach WILL shrink, and you'll be satisfied with less food.

Find one of your faget friends and go to the gym, it's all the rage.

If you count calories and limit yourself to one huge meal a day you can feel very satisfied after that one meal and still lose weight.

I ate a lot of beans, rice, and various veg. Sometimes salads with chicken breast and a bit of egg or cheese. Fiber helps prevent hunger pains. Beans, spinach, broccoli are good cheap sources.

Lost 100 pounds using this method. You can use other methods too, try stuff out for a month to see what works for you. The important thing is calorie counting, it really is calories in calories out.

Ive lost about 4 stone(brit bong) in the last 6 months. Change in life style was the biggest part. Went to uni So i started living on my own and buying my own food. most of the diet and food controll is done while shopping just make a list of stuff and stick to it, so when im home i dont just snack on crap because it isent there to tempt me. cause im a poor uni student I cut out all take aways, too expensive havent had a fizzy drink or take away since christmas. I havent realy been foucused on exercising but now I walk every where

>surgery beverage

>Find one of your faget friends and go to the gym, it's all the rage.
To do what at the gym though? Just cardio? Or are weights good for shredding not just bulking..

sugary** beverage

Gym is a waste of time and money.

You can go for a walk and satisfy your cardio.

Replace all softdrinks and flavored drinks for water, seriously you don't realise how unhealthy they are for you untill you stop

You see walks get me.. How does an extra 15-30 minutes of walking pose, say walking around the shopping centre for a little longer or taking more bathroom breaks at work... how does that make any difference?

I don't drink and sugary drinks, however a fair bit of diet soda, which literally has next to no calories in it.

>If so, how did you do it?

Healthier diet, increased exercise. Energy out greater than energy in.

>How did you keep motivated to continue exercising?

Not wanting to die at 35.

>How did you have good self control in terms of food?

Not wanting to die at 35.

I don't get how so many people ask these fucking questions, it's not fucking rocket science, Jesus Christ.

>Not wanting to die at 35.
Haha alright mate, whenever someone offers me a slice of cake at a birthday party, I'll just think about potentially dying in 20 years.

Well exercise is exercise regardless of where you do it. I dunno about bathroom breaks at work unless the bathroom is down the block and you may not be at the shopping center every day.

all in the sugar, i suggest stopping either way and you should also consider the fact that most "diet" products are worse than their counter parts in other ways

I had a surgery three week ago to help me to lose weight (a sleeve gastrectomy). I didn't have food control, and the sport had become difficult because of the weight. So I had to do a surgery. I lost 10kg in two weeks.
But I don't recommand it unless it's the only solution.
Guy, take care of you. I know it's difficult but try tips other gives you.

I think the death at 35 is exaggerated.

I just don't want to be fat. It would just be another hurdle for me to jump through to get what I want.

First of all, despite the bullishit that people will tell you, exercise is secondary. You could even skip it altogether, though I wouldn’t recommend it. Unless you’re doing heavy cardio activity for hours a day, it’s not going to make a huge amount of difference. Say you walk for three hours a day, that’s going to burn around 500 calories: the same as a fucking doughnut. That’s why you always see idiots not losing weight. They spend 20 minutes on the treadmill and think that means they can celebrate with a piece of cake. Unless you’re going to do a bunch of heavy exercise on a daily basis for hours at a time, focus on eating less because what’s important is how many calories you’re taking in. That’s fucking it. Nothing else. Take in less calories than you burn and you’ll lose weight. It doesn’t matter what you eat as long as you’re taking in less calories. It’s important to stay hydrated (burning fat uses water), so drink a lot of water. A normal dude burns roughly 2500 calories by just being alive. If you want to drop exceedingly fast, limit yourself to 500 calories a day. You’ll feel like shit, your lips might dry out, you’ll be irritable as fuck, it’ll be hard to think, you might even start to forget shit, but you’ll drop a lot of weight in a hurry.

As for “self control”: stop being a fucking pussy. Losing weight is unpleasant but it’s not hard.

You make jokes, but it's actually pretty good motivation if you imagine yourself dieing a relatively slow painful disgusting death as more and more people are so physically repulsed by you they'd rather just avoid you all together.

Went from 368 down to 316 I'm not exercising I just don't eat that much but I do still eat a lot of sugar. I was on a pill called Depakote feel free to Google it many people said they gained a lot of weight after being on it for 2 weeks I was on it for at least 6 years got taken off it back I think in August of 2017

Attached: 15210342399022504936568114432744.jpg (1944x2592, 852K)

taking walks around the place helps keep you motivated, trust me cardio is great for your mental and physical health, and when i say take walks i mean outside not on the tread mill, also don't bother pushing your self beyond your limit though do near you general limit if you want though doing it in the afternoon is better in that case

This is actually true. Exercise was not part of me going from 140 to 80 kg in 2 years. I cut carbs and junk food completely, while mostly sitting inside playing World of Warcraft.

I think the lack of exercise makes your hunger level very low despite consuming few calories. The lack of hunger makes it manageable to not stray from the low calorie diet.

I didn’t start working out until I was lean, it actually felt good to do it for the first time in my adult life. I now do it regularly, and it no longer feels like a chore.

Don’t take my experience as advice, it might not be right for you.

Found out that my friendship+ bf has a gf on sunday. Lost about 5kg since then. Have barely eaten anything since

I lost 15kg in 30 days by just eating less and the meals are chicken/eggs/fish/vegetables and only water, no junk food at all, not doing hard excercises but jogging like 20-30 min a day, second month in still going strong

Why not a treadmill, its a lot more convenient and works like a charm for me

I have lost 55 kilograms in 6 months.

1. You have to restrain yourself from eating after 5-6pm. This is the most important aspect of losing weight, and will set your journey off nicely.

2. Learn to count calories and try not to bypass a limit. You simply can't go from eating 3000 kcal a day, and eat 1000 the next day, it's more of an overlapping process. Eat less calories every week instead, so your body can adapt. Once you hit 100 kilograms, 1200 kcal daily intake will suffice (so that's basically two meals worth of ceasar salad with chicken breast).

3. Start walking. Really, all you have to do is friggin walk. Start with normal speed at the beginning. A week later, go a bit faster. Slowly, your walk speed will develop into a sort of jogging. Do that for 1.5 hours everyday.

That's at least how I lost my weight.

One additional note, take care of your proper nutrition intake. For example, you can't just eat apples for an entire day. There has to be a variety of food.

I personally find that walking outside and seeing new things is more engaging and has helped me with my mental state far more than a treadmill ever did

FUCKING N I G G E R S

Pic related is one the best things to use, better than treadmills the most important thing you can do is stay determined and not be embarrased when you cant last more than 30 seconds on any machine. As long as you keep trying you stamina will build over time. when I was a lardass i could barely last half a minute on an eliptical, but after 3 weeks of constantly going at it i could go atleast 7 minutes without taking a break

Attached: Club-Series-Elliptical-Cross-Trainer-CLSX-l.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

I lost 200 pounds back in 2005, I did it on my own meaning no doc guidance etc all research online. What it boils down to is counting calories strictly and moving my diet into a whole food diet. Now I eat only whole foods and do not drink anything besides green tea and H2O. exercise was simply walking, I started walking as far /as long as I could and it became about 45 minutes per day. I put some of the weight back on years later but it was because I was not doing my part so that was corrected and I am back to where I was back in 05. Now I eat only whole foods, eat red meat sparingly and tons of veggies, I go on a 30 minute walk almost every day and do calisthenics pushups pull ups etc along with work in my yard (5 acres of wooded lot that I am clearing) and feeling great compared to when I was over 400 lbs.

Motivation is remembering how 400 plus pounds feels

self control comes when it becomes habit.

I wish you good luck user because it isn't as easy as people not dealing with being a fat guy think.

Ah mentally yes, i cant walk well outside its a long story but i get it

>limit yourself to 500 calories a day
This is bad advice do not go this route you'll end up hurting yourself and the weight will not stay off.

hi user, im 380 right now, been working out for a month and doing okay, but my biggest fear for the future is dealing with loose skin, how did you adjust/ how bad was it when got closer to your target weight?

when you start working out, do it on a weekend. You're going to be sore as fuck the next day so make sure you having nothing scheduled

that's the least healthy thing to do. my gf is bulemic and it's shit. absolute shit.
also your teeth and gullet get ruined in the process

Consistency is king in any endeavor, but don't forget to have a cheat day every once in a while so you don't burn out.

It is there but its more just flabby, it tightens up some but not all the way. at first I use to wear compression shirts under my tee shirt but eventually it became unnecessary. The way to look at it is 400 pounds looks awesome right? nah it doesn't, a little extra skin looks a lot less bad than the weight.

The other thing is increasing your muscle size helps, I lifted a lot of weights after I lost the weight and I am pretty physical as far as the work that I do so I think that could have helped but I think its all secondary as I am not exactly some hulking monster of a guy.

I would not worry about the extra skin and that is a hindsight thing as I did it myself but right now it is not an issue at all.

kek, greatway to kill yourself faggot, hit me up next year when your esophagus ruptures so I can watch you drown in your own blood

Attached: p9780071781893-ch048_f009.png (989x579, 384K)

I was 260 (6'5"). Dropped 60 pounds in two months by not eating.

It's easy once you get past the 3-4 day mark.

this, user you should probably stop,. My brother was bulimic for 2 years and basically died how the user described
>fortunatly he was also cripplingly autistic so nothing of value was really lost but still...

Attached: my-ancestors-are-smiling-at-me-human-can-you-say-the-same-thumb.jpg.png (304x228, 144K)

Get better at suffering.

Weight loss is inherently uncomfortable. It's literally controlled starvation. But your body doesn't know it's controlled, it just thinks you're dying, so you're gonna get a lot of impulses to try and motivate you to go out and find food. Too many diet and exercise programs are built around trying to mitigate these impulses and either make them go away or make them less severe. I say just accept them. Revel in them. Get good at suffering so you can just stick to the plan and make progress so when your fat friends find out how little you're eating and ask, "aren't you starving?" you can just be like, "hehe, yeah," and walk away like a boss 'cause you're down three pounds this week.

Man up.

I'm was about 100lbs too fat. I'm middle aged. I've gradually put it on over about 20 years. I've lost 50 of it in the last 3 years.

My job is 8 hours of hard labor so I probably still eat a lot more calories than most guys... but I reigned it in a bit by.
>NEVER eating/drinking added sugar products. This is how most people get fat, the American diet has way too many cheap carbs, mostly in sugar and high fructose corn syrup.
>Be very very sparing on carbs of any sort, but if you have to have them it should be mostly vegetable carbs. *very* rarely, you can have a piece of some type of whole grain bread (it's better carbs than white bread which pretty much is also instantly converted to sugar).

And that's it, I suppose most guys would probably need to hit the gym too, but a physical job probably gives me more than enough exercise. It's a relatively slow weightloss (here's the thing, virtually everyone who starves themselves and works out in a frenzy may lose weight ultra fast, but they rebound super fast too).

Just make gradual lifestyle changes (as in something you can maintain for life). Don't deny yourself anything if you have a monster craving but know you're only allowed to splurge a couple times a week. Maybe just one candy bar or fast food meal a week or whatever your food vice is.

Also every fat person has problem foods that if they're around the house, you simply eat them until they're gone.... don't keep any of that shit at your home. For most people this is like chocolates or cookies. For me it's salty snack crackers, I will binge on that shit like a retard.

Exercise doesn't help you lose weight. It can help keep weight off, and is great for your overall health but you have to cut out shit food, there's no way around it. Drop 90% of the carbs and sugar you're eating, only drink on weekends (and when you do, drink clear liquor or dry red wine), replace the carbs you cut with healthy fats, and buy healthy snacks to munch on between meals to keep your metabolism up such as nuts, beef jerky, etc. Portion sizes are also important. If you stick to a mainly vegetarian diet it's almost impossible to overeat btw, and the food is delicious if made correctly.

Attached: 1520612991981.gif (270x216, 1.99M)

Pretty much all you have to do is:

>eat less

>drink water

>no junk food/soda

>drink more water

>seriously chug that shit, ~gallon a day

It's simple but it's not easy. Just stick with it. You should have a goal to keep yourself motivated. Mine is to finally have a cutie gf. Of course I might bail when literally fucking anime becomes a thing in the future but until then I'm dedicated.

Also don't do this: You will suffer much more than you will gain in the long run.

I lost about 45lbs (200lbs -> 155lbs) over the course of a few months.

I downloaded that MyFitnessPal app, calculated my TDEE, subtracted 500 cal from it every day and then ate that (or less). My caloric intake to lose weight was like 1600 a day. Some days I would eat right at 1600 and others I would eat like 1200. I had horrible hunger pain the first week of doing this then it went away when my stomach stopped bitching.

This caloric intake assumed that I did nothing but sit around all day. So I added in cardio (ran about 5km/3mi) 5 days a week. So my 500 cal deficit + cardio made me lose like 3-5 lbs a week.

I was motivated to do this because my g/f of 7 years left me after I got lazy, fat, and lost interest in doing shit outside. I got fucking depressed then frustrated then furious. I used rage and spite to motivate me. I was going to lose weight, get back to my high-school body type and then go enjoy my life.

My self control over food was governed by that anger partially and by absence for the other half. I only bought enough food from the grocery store to feed myself Lunch and Dinner every day for a week. I didn't buy soft-drinks or snacks. If they weren't in my apartment, I couldn't eat them. My laziness kept me from going out and getting fast-food.

I'd walk to my fridge or pantry late at night and open it to look for something to eat even though I knew I hadn't bought any snacks. I did it out of habit because I was used to snacking so often. After a few days of hitting the pantry and finding nothing every time, I conditioned myself out of looking for snacks.

Also if you have any fat friends (like i do) stay away from them during meal/snack times. They will eat like animals and it'll tempt you to do the same. Part of the reason that I got fat in the 1st place was because my g/f ate all the goddamn time and my friends brought soda and snacks over every time they came to visit.

You can do this

Started counting calories and kept myself under a number estimate, bought foods to fit specific needs, individually wrapped, rice krispie treat squares for when I get a sweet craving, pickles as an appetite suppressant... one cheat day a week, no holds barred, so that I feel pretty much sick of junk by the next day. Lots of walking, no more soda (except on cheat days), lots and lots of water ... get more strict as you start to hit plateaus

Ketogenic Diet with some exercise and calorie counting allowed 111 lbs in a year to be losed.

I'm this guyThat formula might work for a fat guy in his 20s, but when your middle aged that shit gets harder. Each decade your metabolism takes another hit. If you work out and do a ton of cardio it *does* increase metabolism, but it can only do so much.

By the time you're 40 you need to pretty much do 2000 calories a day (if you work out a lot or have a physical job), less if you don't. No added sugar, very little grain carb or fruit.... nuts and veggie carbs are okay, but even then, don't go insane with it (particularly on the nuts, I get unsalted almonds, just because I don't like em, If I get unsalted cashews, the whole damn pound will be gone in a day).

Also gotta recognize your problem foods and not keep em around. Like I can't have lunch meat and cheese or I binge on that shit. Same with snack crackers. If I want to have some type of sandwich, I get just enough for a sandwich or two and that's it.... if I get a pound of lunch meat and a pound of cheese, gone in a fucking day.

just don't fucking eat

works well if you're also a neet that doesn't work or exercise

Lost 70kg, got excessive skin removed via surgery, still hated myself and life, gained most of the weight back.

Not worth it if you're a basement dwelling autist like me.

Attached: 1520824942243.jpg (543x750, 59K)

There is no easy way out.

Get off your fat ass and go to the gym.