I'm traveling on Europe alone for another 5 weeks (what a fucking mistake) and really need a fucking friend

I'm traveling on Europe alone for another 5 weeks (what a fucking mistake) and really need a fucking friend.

What do I do?

Attached: KVqc_FyW.jpg.cf.jpg (400x400, 23K)

What's a Europe bro?

Where in Europe are you travelling to?

>Where to find one?

I'm in Brussels right now, leaving for Bordeaux on a day or two because why not.

Just don't know what to do. It's so bad, it feels better to just sit inside the hostel all day

sorry dude, just try to get through it however you can

You have nothing to lose and nobody knows you in cities that you'll probably never return to, so go out and do fun shit you'll probably never do when you're back home

Attached: 1504343764976.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

My brain doesn't work like that. I'm too much of a shut-in & introvert to 'just have fun.'

iktf

Have you tried... alcohol? There's fucktons in Europe

have you travelled alone since the beginning?

Ma man, thinking of visiting sweden?

Alcohol is OK but it doesn't act as liquid courage for me.

Besides, the hangover isn't worth it.

I met a friend in The Hauge and she showed me around. I actually liked it better because it was so much smaller.

Sweden is nice, I've been there once. How would I get there, would we do anything together?

If you're planning on visiting the capital of France, hit a Sup Forumsrotha up

I agree with user remeber u will never see these ppl again so just go for what ever. Worst that can happen is no. Go with the flow and let it happen get out of your confort zone a little

There's a particular café near Gaar did Nord I like visiting. The older gentleman behind the counter was cool.

What would you want to do? I haven't seen Vichy, Verseille, or Normandy before

Sweden is awsome, what do you like to do m8

Paris is fun as fuck and there's tons to do and see. Versailles is pretty cool in a "huh" type of way.

Wonder aimlessly with the cameras. Having someone to wire me around is so much better though.

Do you like talking alone or in small groups

Trips, brah

if youre planning to head to london ill come along with you :)

You're already there?

Well, wish I could show some of the pics of the nature. Have friends that would love to get some adventure time xD

What are the cities that you're planning on visiting?

You're the nicest guy here

A pucture of the Swedish woodline for you

Bordeaux, Valéncia, Faro, Marseille, and norther Italy as far south as Rome.

Except my anxiety is so bad I can't do anything except sit in the hostel all day. Im wishing I never came. :'(

Attached: KIMG0103.jpg (1920x1080, 669K)

If you're coming to dubrovnik, Croatia, we can help you out

Attached: received_1857130620988428.jpg (768x1280, 121K)

Why the fuck you traveling if you're so anxious

If you swing by Toulouse I'll show you around !!!

bring copies of this text:

Humans already accessed resurrection technology.

If we want evidence of eternal life then we force appearance of humans already accessing eternal life technology. They will understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies. If we also have an eternal life program, even primitive as only national cryonic program, by military mission and universal healthcare right, then all humans understand some of us survive to our resurrection technologies.

If we freeze our deceased then we are preserving our frozen deceased. If a human is frozen then a human does not rot. If they are not rotting then they are surviving. We will put our resurrection technologies to our deceased.

Humans, already accessing eternal life technology, respect us. They know we are living forever. We are here.

Humans have video evidence of eternal life; having millions of mobile cell phones with millions of camera lenses.

Humans requested warrant to access other humans private property: videos of cell phone. The humans requested credit of responsibility to serve warrant by a, "patriot" act confirmed, "Aye" by congress, to fight a global war on terrorism. We should investigate for videos of resurrection.

If we witness eternal life technology then we understand everything is already empirical evidence

Humans already have technologies, and we have called our history and herstory as, "bible" . The people who are living since biblical times are like you, but they have better technology. Like you, they are behaving to you like how you are behaving to other humans.

All the proof you needed. They are not sharing while sharing is a risk of unalienable right of life.

They have good technology, and maybe they will help us like God would help us. Otherwise, like we did not help the poorest of humans lacking clean water, education, and doctor attention,..others are not helping us.

just don't be american and everything is going to be alright