>24yo femanon
>meet guy on tinder
>he's super cute
>possiblebf.jpeg
>meet up for a mcdonalds lunch date
>I want to go dutch but he insists on paying even though I had a larger order
>gentleman.flv
>after we have sex, I ask about a second date
>"user, i'm not going to date a big mac whore. just WhatsApp me when you have a free house again"
>mfw

why are men so complicated? they want sex but when they get it they lose interest

Attached: 1491622216885.jpg (478x572, 45K)

how is that complicated

if you don't have sex, they're not interested

if you do have sex, they lose interest because you had sex

it's the ultimate paradox

>Fucks on the first date.
Wonders why she's not girlfriend material.

Attached: Francis.jpg (474x266, 20K)

>is a whore
>"why am I treated like a whore??"

We'll never know, men are complicated

he had sex in the mcdonalds bathroom too and I don't judge him

you don't judge him because you're a whore

>explains men in one sentence
>Calls them complicated
Isn't the point in your life you should be going lesbian femanon?

no I had to go down on a girl before and I did not like it at all

Well, they are interested if you don't have sex.
Most men will lose interest if there's a challenge though, especially if you're not special to them.

you roasties disgust me

The missing variable in your little equation is you.

Be ugly, give sex, lose interest
Be ugly, withhold sex, lose interest

You are dating above your order. You are probably adept at catfishing. Lose some weight. Its that simple. Don't be fat.

I don't want some chad or anything. just someone with good hygiene and a job

>big mac whore

Attached: 1488987709319.jpg (300x369, 29K)

As mentioned, there are a lot of variables here that we need to take in account that you didnt give us.

Enjoy the fruits of Tinder destroying courtship and dating. You will have an endless buffet of sex, but you will never have what you truly desire.

I'm not a Stacey but I have good hygiene and a career

tits or gtfo

>having sex on the first date
>surprised he lost interest

Examine your life, OP.

there has to be some qt boy on tinder who wants more than to bang on the changing table of the Parent + Baby bathroom of McDs

Hes getting free sex, its not that complicated. Hes just not that into you.

It's because men are incapable of love

I'm sure there's a diamond in a shit pile some where too. Why dig through it when you can go to a jeweler instead?

Tinder is not good unless you want to low key creampie some future betas wife. If you want an actual meaningful relationship then you have to go meet people the old fashion way, aka pre 2012, aka church, work, school, social events, hobbies that aren't NEET. It's gay and antiquated as fuck but it worked for every single person before you.

>had to

Greentext

>fuck on first date
>lists an income when asked about bf criteria

Yeah, you're a whore.

>be me in gay bar
>drunk and high on E
>making out with qt boy
>go back to his place
>realize he's a butch lesbian
>can't just bail now
>go down on her to be polite
>run out of the apartment when she comes and get taxi home

ùNot complicated? you're like an assasin using his or her's trump card the first time. You might benefit from passing yourself. And I'll be honouset here. as a man, intimacy gets borig after sex. plenty ways to turn on a dude. shit's easy. don't put out that fast. 3 times the charm they say. Third date should be a good time for lovemaking imo. just allways remember gentleman men want bodilly intimacy at best

it doesn't have to be a great job. i'm on £28k and i'd be happy with a guy working for min wage or in college doing a masters or something

>take whale I met on tinder to McDonalds
>she orders more food than me
>pay for her greasy shitburgers (murican aphrodisiac)
>she invites me back to her place
>she spreads her legs without me asking
>must have been the big macs
>use leftover mcdonalds grease as lube
>we both come as our fat bounces off each other
>imlovinit.jpg
>I love how women enjoy casual sex nowadays

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

as a man speaking ikr? but still sucks for her. fuck that low life MCD degenerate btw

as a man speaking ikr? but still sucks for her. fuck that low life MCD degenerate btw

Kekity

Giving oral to somebody you don't like as to not be rude

love is not for big mac whores with many miles of BBC on their account

And if even less money?

Simple, try finding a non-shitbag man.
Join a group or club where good people congregate.

I've actually only slept with 7 black guys so it's more like 50ish inches

>must have been the big macs

Attached: 1520585946287.jpg (726x625, 55K)

actually pretty classy and respectfull. i tip my hat to you sir !

jokes aside
mc donald grease is the best lube

Attached: 1513814209212.png (1124x598, 159K)

I live in the UK. unemployment is extremely low. he should have some sort of job or be in education

>career
This is a /r9k/er baiting. Nobody gives a shit about your career you dumb cunt. Stop projecting your desires onto what you assume men desire. All men want is someone who is submissive and attractive. If you aren't a virgin you wont get anything long term, unless the guy's a total loser or is just stringing you along for some regular sex.

wait what?! big macs are aphrodisiacs in us? not sure if a good thing or the beginning of the end

Attached: 6JXoewa.jpg (513x413, 32K)

>only 7
once you go black you can't go back

Attached: 1497020393099.jpg (960x720, 34K)

Attached: mcRsbIr.png (720x1280, 371K)

i'm sure any man worth his salt will want an accomplished women with a rich inner life independent of his

Next time don't be such a useless cunt and actually have a personality and value. If you don't respect yourself, no-one will respect you, you trash whore. You should probably just kill yourself.

You deserve infertility

Attached: 123781541567.jpg (700x400, 45K)

Attached: 1493465920833.jpg (599x546, 70K)

Ah sometimes first impressions make me wonder if I’d ever look back on my younger years to reminisce on the question “how did you two meet?”

I don't care anymore
already have a kid

Attached: 1509122159968.jpg (958x719, 72K)

Lol op sounds like you met a fag!

Attached: Lucio in the house.png (180x310, 122K)

>he's super cute
>possiblebf.jpeg
look for the fucking personality you whore

how has no one called bait on this or requested tits or gtfo? is it summer already?

Blacks destroy everything.

Wow, angry fat, spotty virgin detected.

Don't worry little man, mummy loves you.

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

not really, biologically only whitebois are the losers here

Attached: 1499593367357.jpg (1000x791, 89K)

Terrible bait. Men don't give a shit about your career or success. A woman with a career or success is more likely to have an insufferable personality, it's just a red flag. We want someone who will do everything we say and is attractive. Virgin status (which you do not have) is mandatory for a life long relationship. Your age is another important factor. I would never enter a life long relationship with a girl unless she's 16.

What makes you so sure?
Why would a man want someone who will put obstacles in between him and what he wants when he could just get someone else?

You're being blinded by your perspective as a woman. As long as a man is having sex with you and doesn't think that he's degrading himself by doing it, he will stay with you until you start making things difficult for him.

This is all very general. I'm sure you can find some beta male with minor autism that will take whatever he can get and will latch on to you like a koala.

sigh
yuropoors are at it again...
why we saved all your ass when the nazis came I still don't know to this day

Attached: 1458850135985.jpg (600x516, 51K)

I have a daughter your age. She used this tinder shit and got a "boyfriend" that immediatley dumped her but calls her up every now and then and they "get back together". Basically he just hooks back up with her to fuck when he's desparate. I don't have the heart to tell her she's become a practice girl. She keeps trying to rush shit too fast. I try to tell her this but Im just an old man who was never young and I know nothing. You need to be patient and just let this shit happen naturally. I think her problems mostly stem from the fact that she is jealous of her younger sister who has had the same boyfriend since middle school and she feels like she's gonna die if her sister gets married first.

The moral of this story is delete that tinder shit unless you like being used as a sex doll.

Yeah you're not normal mate

this fucking guy

can't believe people fell for this ruse cruise

as a non english speaker i have no clue what neet is, but you are right

You will die alone.

kek

I'm 32 and married, kid. It's about values. Maybe you should get some and stop jerking off in your parent's basement, then you'll stop crying yourself to sleep every night.

I wish Europe worked like that. I really don't mind curvy women

Look for a dude in irl. Supermarkets whatever. wherever the decent/boring guys go. I think you should get more assertive if you want a good man not a big mac fucktard

I'm actually 900 years old and have had countless families, kiddo. I'm a fucking vampire and my life experiences outweigh yours by several orders of magnitude. I can turn into a bat at will and make bitches cum when I suck their blood. You should fucking kill yourself, mortal. Or don't and I'll just watch you die in 30 years lol

No, we dont all stand for such nigger fuckery

Attached: 1520456806057.png (697x600, 32K)

if you are hungry you eat.
when you eat, you stop eating because you are full.
how is that complicated?
also when you are hungry and you eat something not very tasty, you may not wanna eat it again.

Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

I'm 34 and single by choice since I was 21, since then I've had two friends onto their second marriages ,one friend engaged twice and one friend who is a forever alone.

I have no wish to tie myself to a person who can destroy me financially and emotionally, whilst there are good women out there ,the numbers are not in my favour, I only make $60,000 per annum and I'm moderately attractive, I know people will tell me to grow up,but how is adding more problems to my problems going to help?

Because it's oc and it's more fun to pretend and larp than it is to participate in any thread with logs, traps, cock rates, cuckholding, lolis, shota, furfags, pedos, shouldn't rate, etc etc etc

i feel ya.

one of these posters is a 32 year old virgin
another is a red-faced 15 year old boy
the last is a Methodist

which is which anons
which is which

you made me giggle. Shame on you ;p

Curvy women are great. American whales like to call themselves "curvy", but they're more like blobs.

Don't put out on the first date for one. Not many decent guys would date a woman who puts out on the first date because you're too fucking easy.

Also hardly anyone actually uses tinder to meet people to date. Most use it for easy sex or girls using it for free meals/places to stay the night.

Go out and meet people where you do hobbies or meet them at bars/clubs. Even then though clubs are probably worse for the same reason people use tinder, quick easy sex.

kek

The number of newfags coming these days is terrifying.

I cant keep an eye out. She's an adult and has moved out on her own and has her own career. I just hear her crying about this shit to her mom all the time.

34 year old who earns $60k and doesn't live at home , isn't a virgin not religious.

I just don't have the patience to put up with female bullshit, I can cook & clean for myself and I can make myself cum.

Females are obsolete.

> *sharp whistle*
> Personal foul! Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1507129733436.jpg (244x238, 17K)

If he isn't interested after he had sex with you, he was never interested. You can't withhold sex to make a guy more interested in you; it just makes him more interested in sex, not you. All withholding sex does is prolong the lie.

Have sex as early as possible to find out the truth.

Why don't women do this more often? Because on some level they're aware that without sex to lure men in, a lot of women have absolutely no worthwhile qualities whatsoever.

>on tinder
>mcdonalds lunch date
>after we have sex I ask about a second date
>24 years old
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why did he call me a big mac whore waaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 1500285858650.jpg (708x935, 138K)

When people see a man alone they think it's because he can't find a woman , not because he does not want one.

People either pity or mock him as it is from their perspective a negative situation to be in, but if he is perfectly happy to be independent and self-sufficient, then why attack him?

>Sex in first date

Eat shit dirty ugly whore, you never be gf material.

Enjoy raising tyrone's kid

Still not a nigger though lol

So... its now cool to respond to copy pasta like you are trolling the copy pasta?

That's 15 year old virgin red-faced methodist if I ever seen one.

must be nice being a woman, you get to fuck guys that are out of your league

you don't get to date em, but you get to fuck em

No. It's cool to be 34, alone, and middle class, and Anonymous is gonna make damn sure we all know it.

Kek, believe your own shit if it helps you compensate.

We are also part of the problem that whites are becoming even more of a global minority, the other half is shitty white women who waste their 20s and 30s on the cock carousel.

Sounds like a case of projection.

Attached: 1284254311623[1].jpg (228x219, 5K)