>Chamber of Secrets
>Goblet of Fire
>Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Yeah, great movies.

>implying any other movie then 3 was good

WEW

>then
after**

Secrets was good from what I can remember. Better than Sorcerer's Stone. Goblet royally fucked up the fourth task. Part 1 was the shittiest part of the book, but somehow Part 2 was even worse.

>not listing OotP
wew

Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween are all at 10+, step the fuck up scrub

Sorry third task*

They could have given us the Sphinx, Skewert, and Dementors. All we got were angry bushes

Are YOU freakin' kiddin me, pajeet!? It's one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises! Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

H20 is my favorite shit horror flick in that sea of shit horror flicks from the late 90s to early 00s

But the majority of the Friday the 13th and Halloween movies are terrible, Elm street gets pretty close but still has some bad movies too.

>swn stick her wand down your urethra and stir your balls from within

James Bond is on movie 25.

Deathly Hallows Part 1 is one of the best user

Yea and 15 of them or more suck.

No they can't its the best franchise ever.

This

James Bond on 25
Godzilla on 30 going on 3 more in the next 5 years
Mcu is like into the 10s I think

Where The Cursed Child read like shitty fanfiction that had Rowling's name slapped on it, Fantastic Beasts looks like Big Dumb American Spectacle with Rowling's name slapped on it. Having seen the trailer for it, it did not at all look like a Harry Potter movie to me.

>15 suck
Yeah and so does every Harry potter after 2

Nice try samefag op

The majority of HP movies are terrible as well.

Nice try korinefag, whats it like being contrarian and autistic enough to come into every Harry Potter thread?

It took the MCU 14 or 15 movies to surpass HP in total gross.

>James Bond is on 25
And yet nobody really cares about Bond

Not really. Only Lord of the Rings can compare in its ability to pointlessly draw out its shallow childish themes to the height of pointlessness for the sake of appearing complex but ultimately revealing the author to be a hack and just trying to make bucks by drawing it all out as much as possible. But Harry Potter truly won with 9 pointless movies whereas LOTR only had 6.

The Harry Potter movies are absolute kino. There's nothing to even discuss.

More people care about bond than a franchise that is twilight tier at this point

>Nice try samefag op
good call lel. how would you "Rate his performance"