What were the sisters thinking?

What were the sisters thinking?

KNUCKLE UP

PYZIOOOOOON!

>yfw you realise the Matrix series was really just an extended metaphor about being a tranny

pure kino,the jews always win

W H A T · I S · T H E · M A T R I X ? · F O L L O W · T H E · W H I T E · R A B B I T · Y O U · A R E · M Y · P E R S O N A L · J E S U S · C H R I S T · Y O U · N E E D · T O · U N P L U G · W H A T · I S · R E A L ? · O U R · W A Y · O R · T H E · H I G H W A Y · I · T H O U G H T · Y O U · W E R E · A · M A N · W H A T · G O O D · I S · A · P H O N E C A L L · I F · Y O U · A R E · U N A B L E · T O · S P E A K ? · W H E N · Y O U · A R E · R E A D Y · Y O U · W I L L · N O T · N E E D · T O · D O D G E · B U L L E T S · T H E R E · I S · A · D I F F E R E N C E · B E T W E E N · K N O W I N G · T H E · P A T H · A N D · W A L K I N G · T H E · P A T H · T H E R E · I S · N O · S P O O N · M I S T E R · A N D E R S O N · W E L C O M E · B A C K · C O O K I E S · N E E D · L O V E · D O D G E · T H I S · F O R · Z I O N ! · R E D · P I L L · B L U E · P I L L · N O T · L I K E · T H I S · N O T · L I K E · T H I S · I · K N O W · K U N G · F U · I F · Y O U · A R E · K I L L E D · I N · T H E · M A T R I X · Y O U · D I E · H E R E ? · D O · Y O U · T H I N K · T H A T · T H A T · I S · A I R · T H A T · Y O U · A R E · B R E A T H I N G ? · T R I N I T Y · H E L P ! · W H O A · N E O · I · B E L I E V E · S I R · W E · A L R E A D Y · L O S T · T H E · D O C K · W E · H A V E · B E C O M E · E X C E E D I N G L Y · E F F I C I E N T · A T · I T · T O N I G H T · L E T · U S · S H A K E · T H I S · C A V E · E R G O · Y O U · H A V E · A L R E A D Y · M A D E · T H E · C H O I C E · I · H A V E · D R E A M E D · A · D R E A M · B U T · N O W · T H A T · D R E A M · I S · G O N E · F R O M · M E · V I S · À · V I S · W H Y · M I S T E R · A N D E R S O N · W H Y ? · W H A T · D O · Y O U · T H I N K · I · A M · H U M A N ? · N E O · W H E R E V E R · Y O U · A R E · T H A N K · Y O U

I'll confess, I haven't watched the matrix since I was a pre-teen, but I loved that part because its the closest thing to a live-action 40k movie moment that I could get. A bunch of terminators/dreadnoughts shooting necrons.

It's strange how quickly the matrix sequels went downhill. The beginning of Reloaded looked really good, and it seemed like the overall story had a clear direction, then somewhere along the way it turned into a confusing mess.

Maybe the Wachowskis are more "idea guys" and should have left the actual writing and dialogue to someone else. Kind of like Lucas with Star Wars.

not really, since pretty much everything memorable in it was copied from other sources.

It's like saying a Tarantino movie has a message. If it does, he didn't write it.

>tfw mifune's last stand

was a douche but went out like a champ

I wonder why most people in Zion are non-white. Not trying to Sup Forums bait or anything, but I imagine the in-universe explanation would be pretty interesting.

It's the future right? It's a common sci-fi trope that races mix more and more in the future, one common human right

It was race baiting for the time though. The agent's were the stereotypical white guy, so was the architect, the merovingian was the italian mafioso, the "good" programs was the poo in loo sati and her parents, the oracle was the black voodoo woman, seraph was the kungfu chink.

As for zion, they were literally the rejects of the system. Of course they would make them black. Whether you have a negative or positive opinion of it(i.e. they were crims or THEY WUZ KANGS) it doesn't matter since it works both ways.

the zion battle could have been good if it involved any characters we actually gave a fuck about

instead we got

>some dude who banged will smith's wife
>annoying kid comic relief character
>the black dude from Lost's wife

But the human-AI war took place in the 21st century, and every human since then grew in the matrix. The demographics of the matrix seem to more or less match up to 1999 USA too. So either the matrix is projecting black people as white (what a surprise that would be upon "awakening") or there's something else going on.

Because most people on earth are non-white.

But all of these people are speaking English with an American accent. And the people within the matrix seem to be mostly white.

i have a soft spot for background qt's like the president's secretary in 5th element or reese's partner that got blown to smithereens in terminator so I fucking loved charra.

>So either the matrix is projecting black people as white (what a surprise that would be upon "awakening")

Kek, imagine some Sup Forums poster waking up from the matrix and discovering that he's a "dindu"

>the merovingian was the italian mafioso

that's why he was called the merovingian and was played by a french actor and spoke english with a french accent and even speaks french at several points and comments about how much he loves the french language and everything around him is french

When the one goes to the source and reboot the matrix he has to pick ~30 human to rebuilt zion. Maybe the one before neo was a black (or a cuck) guy and only picked black people.
Most people with neck sockets in the movies are white.

>I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us.
You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

D-DELETE THIS

I thought it was supposed to be some vague allegory for the restarting of human civilization, and to mimic civilizations like Egypt, Sumeria, Babylon, ect.

>So either the matrix is projecting black people as white (what a surprise that would be upon "awakening") or there's something else going on.

the matrix couldn't force them to watch friends and work on their investment portfolios. they knew it wasn't for them.

they are a random selection of the global population

And then he just doesn't do it

yeah but they still free people afterwards.

i always wondered though, how the FUCK do they actually get to zion. i'd imagine they have to wake up from the fucking power plant too. if there's no one waiting for them and couldn't swim since their muscles were shot how do they survive?

>shooting necrons.
The "Necrons" in it were a bit buffed on speed...

They wanted it to continue into an MMO. That ruined the whole story of the films.

The mid aughts were a weird time for media experiments.