ITT: We hate all atheists

ITT: We hate all atheists

Attached: Dawkins on a stick.jpg (1200x1000, 96K)

Atheists are people who dont beleive in anyform of a god, therefore they think that relying on themselves is a good thing when it is, but when death comes the judgement that will occure is severe!

What judgement?

god isnt real though, all religion was made up 2000 or so years ago to keep control of all the villages and people and uniting these retarded villages

kek. sauce?

Religion was made up way before that m8.

Why do you hate me user?

Your God is a bitch you know that right?

religion is older than 2000y and besides it didn't come out of nothing there was definitely supernatural shit going on round those circumstances, same with the buddha's life. there is a light, user

>religion is older than 2000y
correct
>there was definitely supernatural shit going on round those circumstances
u wot m8?

you don't seem particularly woke

Quads of enlightenment

Thinking that where there's smoke there's fire is pretty asleep user.

you are probably trolling so it's draining to argue about the supernatural's involvement in birth of fucking religion

It's draining because you can't successfully do it.

how old is the planet?

jews are at least 5000 years old
mudslimes are 1300 years

As a matter of fact when you look at Buddha's life there were documented supernatural occurrences that took place in his life. And if we are to assume Jesus was in any way physical he portrayed supernatural ability as well. But even more importantly you could just pick up any magick practice and at the very least experience an anomalous aura (doing Robert Bruce's NEW is easy to accomplish this in mere minutes). Skeptics never practice themselves, so I always assume they are just trolls. Are you sincerely fluoride or just pretending on Sup Forums?

>Buddha's life there were documented supernatural occurrences that took place in his life.
People can and do claim supernatural occurrences all the time. That doesn't actually mean that something supernatural actually occurred.
>if we are to assume Jesus was in any way physical he portrayed supernatural ability
Just claims, no proof.
>But even more importantly you could just pick up any magick practice
Actually testable today and doesn't work.
>Skeptics never practice themselves, so I always assume they are just trolls
Since you're talking about "magick" and trying to treat it seriously, I have to assume that you're the troll.

>Actually testable today and doesn't work.
Not true. Just browsing /x/ proves that people experience paranormalities on the daily. Now go put Paimon's sigil in the triangle of art and say the 1st conjuration of Goetia three times and then speak a wish. Do that daily and observe your life. Immediately you will begin to feel inner changes and outer changes will follow. That's how magick practitioners actually live while skeptics are fast asleep on this same rock. It's ridiculously easy to wake yourself up in case you are serious. And if not it's boring you aren't sincere, life is too short to build walls around your ego like that.

>Just browsing /x/ proves that people experience paranormalities on the daily.
He was right with his assessment of you being a troll. Good job, you hooked him good.

>Just browsing /x/ proves that people experience paranormalities on the daily
Except it doesn't, at all.
>Immediately you will begin to feel inner changes and outer changes will follow
There's nothing paranormal or supernatural about that. Ever hear of the placebo effect?
>It's ridiculously easy to wake yourself up in case you are serious
I know it is. Why don't you?

Athiest more like gaythiest amirite?

Attached: 1520688174562.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Then you guys are just potatoes.

>says the mashed potato

Yes we are and you are a banana.
See, I can shitpost as well.

Hate all you want, your God it still make-believe.

I'm not shitposting. I've never trolled/pretended to be someone else on the internet. Why would I.

I hate niggers

Attached: 28618841_1221916401276808_1004144372681858220_o.jpg (1080x1044, 44K)

Because if you're being honest about who you are, it's embarrassing.

I know 100% that the supernatural is legit. Not saying religion is, religion is likely just the simulation keeping you from killing yourself and/or others, but the supernatural/paranormal is definitely a thing.

Are you Deepak Chopra's nephew by any chance?

Nope.

>I know 100% that the supernatural is legit.
So you claim anyway.
>religion is likely just the simulation keeping you from killing yourself and/or others
I don't have any religion, yet I don't kill myself or others.
>the supernatural/paranormal is definitely a thing
There is no reason to believe that.

Keep trolling no one is that stupid.

something that both believers and atheists can get behind. Is this now a nigger hate thread?

Attached: I_Doo_Naut.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Wow you're getting lazy with your trolling.

Speaking to the mirror, I see.

>holy fuck you're dumb. Give me some concrete proof of the supernatural and I'll rape my grandmother's ghost.

U fags have nothing better to do?

>you're dumb
Ad hominems won't get you anywhere. If you want concrete proof of the supernatural you'll first need to invite it into your life. Now go do as was suggested by him or stfu.

I love this kinda thread hahaha My god has a bigger cock than your god.

>by him
>implying you aren't samefag

>ITT: We hate all atheists

Attached: athiest-dickwad-08.jpg (530x530, 45K)

Jesus was an alien and god was his pimp

Attached: IMG-20180314-WA0010.jpg (706x530, 81K)

>If you want concrete proof of the supernatural you'll first need to invite it into your life. Now go do as was suggested by him
You have to follow ramblings of a board teenager on a shitposting rampage on Sup Forums to prove the supernatural? Surely no different than the scientific method, thanks. At least have enough decency to sage when you're shitposting.

Of a bored*

go to bed chief

It isn't even noon yet.

I can't believe some people don't know about the supernatural. Did you literally grow in a barrel? I mean what the fuck. Can't you at *least* try affirmations like "Satan give me a sign" that you say 666 times a day and then report back. If it's all a placebo then you are the least magical muggle since Stephen Hawking

good for you OP, have fun with that.

At least make it entertaining, Jesus...

>he thinks he is his body
I got nothing more to say to you if you can't even do simple experiments yourself without belittling those of us who personally see the trouble. You skeptics are nothing but glorified retards.

>You skeptics are nothing but glorified retards.
But believing conspiracy theories and ramblings on Sup Forums is surely the rational thing to do.

>simple experiments that in no way prove the supernatural
kek

Depends on what you mean by conspiracy, 9/11 or moon landing hoax.

There's a lot of smoke like Phoenix Lights but you need to see the fire yourself by rolling up your wizard sleeves is what i'm sayin, but of course you are somehow incapable or too dumb or too pussy to do any of that so all you can do is type on your keyboard like the meatsack you are

Tomayto tomahto

>Phoenix Lights
At least pick a good one if you're going to troll.

OK how is bringing up a known ufo trolling?

Because it's been explained dingus. They were flares.

Flares as far as Mexico? Besides have you even read accounts of the individual witnesses? They saw nothing like flares...

Oh look more conservatives afraid that their fragile hold on reality is being tested by people smart enough to realize that religion is for the simple minded.

Give it a rest m8, everyone can see through your act.

They saw something exactly like flares. This is a good reminder that eyewitness accounts are not particularly reliable.

>eyewitness accounts are not particularly reliable

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

Correct. Demonstrably so.

I'm glad I'm not you. Goodbye.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Ditto.

>we hate all atheists

Oh, how very Christian of you...

Attached: ToK5nVS.jpg (936x960, 71K)

Ditto.